Thread: whats your latest new adventures score?

Hybrid View

whats your latest new adventures score?

didnt see a thread for this, so i made one. in my opinion it deserves it. when these toys originally came out my friends todd, eric, and myself were really excited. my first figures was the he-man/slushead 2 pack. sadly, that was all i got from the line back then. so i was in the flea's (swapmeet in some places) and i ran into a na skeletor, i was friggin super excited all over. i bought him. headed to another shop, and found 2 mint on card figures, incyzor and hoove. im going back for the carded figures soon, he wanted 20 a pop, but im gonna talk him down. so there is my latest score, whats yours?

i got skeletors shuttle pod mint in box, its sealed, and it looks like it just umped out of the matty box it was delivered to the store in, it also has the 99 cent video mail away sticker on it, i got it cheap, 15 bucks!! awsome addition to my collection!
    Last edited by kelddorr; January 8, 2011 at 05:24pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I LITERALLY just got my MIB Starship Eternia today.

I also found out it works PERFECTLY with MOTUC figures. It has foot pegs all over it that fit the MOTUC figures perfectly.

FYI. Nordor works very well with MOTUC as well.

I repainted my Nordor to bring out the details better and I think I am going to do the same thing for Starship Eternia since this thing is LOADED with details.
    Last edited by King Kahn; January 12, 2011 at 09:10pm. Reason: was going to try to add pics but they were too big
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

ill keep all that in mind i im ever lucky enough to find either one! thx !

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    I only started collecting NA when I heard that Optikk was coming out in MOTUC. NA Optikk was the beginning of my NA collection. Since then I've scored several figures, the rocket disk power pack, and the turbo tormentor. My biggest score was FIVE vehicles in one shot!!! A single seller was selling six vehicles on ebay. I won the Astrosub, Shuttle Pod, Terror Claw, Battle Bird and Doomcopter. The Terrortread he was selling went to someone else though. I should have a Starship Eternia heading my way soon. After that the priorities are Nordor, Terrortread, Sagitar, and the wave four figures. Some of it is insanely hard to find, but I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Spikewolfe View Post
    I only started collecting NA when I heard that Optikk was coming out in MOTUC. NA Optikk was the beginning of my NA collection. Since then I've scored several figures, the rocket disk power pack, and the turbo tormentor. My biggest score was FIVE vehicles in one shot!!! A single seller was selling six vehicles on ebay. I won the Astrosub, Shuttle Pod, Terror Claw, Battle Bird and Doomcopter. The Terrortread he was selling went to someone else though. I should have a Starship Eternia heading my way soon. After that the priorities are Nordor, Terrortread, Sagitar, and the wave four figures. Some of it is insanely hard to find, but I'll keep my fingers crossed!
    I still have not got sagitar. Nordor is AWESOME!!
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    I LITERALLY just got my MIB Starship Eternia yesterday.
    Ohh I am jealous I tried to snag a MIB one on eBay a few times but, alas, failure. It was much easier for me to get Nordor MIB, odd. But I think I took advantage of someone who put a low buy-it-now price at the time.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

It has been a while since I purchased any NA related items. The last piece I bought was Hook 'Em Flogg MOC (now loose thanks to ME!) I have an entire NA collection so now all that remains is getting some of the licensed things like the glasses, the pin, the bingo game and then the different magazines.
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    I was supposed to finally have Missile Armor Flipshot but he hasn't arrived yet. The seller gave me a tracking number but it's not bringing up anything- though that may be because it's being shipped from Hungary so the USPS doesn't have anything. (I can't read Hungarian to check otherwise) I contacted the seller and he said he opened an inquiry but I just don't know. If it's not here within another week I think I'm going to file a "never received item" and get a refund.

The last one I actually got and have is a MOC Spin Fist Hydron. And before that a loose Too Tall Hoove.

Never been able to find Hook Em Flogg.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

i just scored a moc lizor today, not so shocking? well he was 12 bucks total! i bid on him a week ago, i put 5 bucks on him, and he had 7 shipping, i cant beleive i won lol?!?! hope i actually recieve it, i also hope you get yours from hungary, that buying from international sellera is scary!

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar
    4 figures for 1€! Incomplete but in good shape skeletor heman and 2 others i dunno the name !
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Just won the only NA figure I had as a kid, He-man with the gold armor, not sure if it's just He-man, or if it's a variant. I still need to track down the sword and sheild though. I really want to find the regular Skeletor too. His price on e-bay is a bit too rich for my blood until MOTUC is over.

EDIT

I just purchased a loose complete Flipshot which looks to be in very good condition for $18.65. Was that a good deal or no?

Scored a misb Astrosub.Might have payed to much for it though but what the heckAnd a pic of my loose collection.210.jpg196.jpg197.jpg
    Last edited by ICER; February 20, 2013 at 10:57am.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!