Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: whats your latest new adventures score?

Widget
    I still only need Missile Armor Flipshot MOC, but I can/t find it. It`s time that it pops up again.

Finally got around to taking this out of the box. My daughter has been begging me on and off for about six months... and we finally had some time to get it out and apply the stickers. By the way... we had to use a xyron machine to get the stickers working again. EVERY NA he-man toy that I've bought with stickers still on the sheet have been useless, and in every case I've had to put new glue on them.

Picked this guy up. FINALLY found one with both weapons. He has some paint scuffs, but I'll probably just touch him up (I like doing that... it's fun). He's a LOT heavier than I expected.

And this in-box Dread Tread / Terror Tread, It's surprisingly REALLY heavy. I thought they looked really cheap, but it's substantial when you get it out of the box. The 3 positional modes are pretty cool too.

Good Trader List:
    -Maul, tattoojunkie74, Chuck Bowlz

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    I scored the last major piece needed to complete my NA collection today. Too Tall Hoove!!! My NA collection is now complete except for two small pieces. Can anyone out there hook me up with a Starship Eternia console piece, and a Missile Armor Flipshot wing???

Too Tall Hoove. My favorite!

I still need to get the other 4th wave guys. Wish I could help you on those 2 rare pieces. Gonna be tough to get.
    Good Trader List:

i'm on a quest to get all the mutants from the NA series. Why? Its just one of those mysteries. Anyways, i just received a still on card Optikk. Image is below. What the fragglerock is that accessory that came with it? where's my evil pew-pew of death and doom? is this a factory mistake? its still factory sealed without any tampering. what's going on with it? anyone have an extra pew-pew they don't need? thanks.

[This space for rent. Inquire within.]

If you stop calling it a pew-pew, I might have one.
    Good Trader List:

Okay. Is this an error package though? What's going on with it? Who's weapon is that?
    [This space for rent. Inquire within.]

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless-Focus View Post
    is this a factory mistake? its still factory sealed without any tampering. what's going on with it? anyone have an extra pew-pew they don't need? thanks.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/67/optikk2.jpg
    I have no idea what that is from, it is not the stock weapon that anyone of the figures in the NA line comes with.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

yeah thats kinda weird, on another note, i finally got an optikk the other day at the fleas, he was in decent condition, just need a pew.....sry, his gun.

last week I scored a weaponless Skeletor with cardback and a He-man with sword and armor.

Found a Shuttle Pod in the box at a comic shop today. It was such a good deal I came home and splurged for the Skelly and He-man bits i needed from ebay.

Scored this at a local toy show for $50! The box looks amazing!

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    Ah, the star of one of my favorite episodes -- THE RUNNING OF THE HERD. I still vividly remember writing it and feeling that it was High Road writing. Thanks for bringing back the memory. Enjoy.

Snappy Threader
    I recently scored a MIB Shuttle Pod. Very cool!

I got a carded Tuskador from a local comic shop. The card has seen better days, but it was really cheap and I wanted Tuskador. I might open him....

I had a lot of NA stuff as a kid, but sold it all at some point (except for Flogg).
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Here are some of my recent Ebay finds! Lots of great deals here. I have big plans for them!

Snappy Threader
    Wow those are sweet!

Battle Bird! I had most pieces of it before, but now I got a complete one.
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

On a chance search on eBay yesterday, I came across a sweet little sale, for one Starship Eternia, Astro Sub, He-Man, Flog and Flipshot, of which..... I won

I'm not a big figure collector fan, but I am well pleased I got these, especially as a recent sale of just the Starship Eternia went for more than double that I got all of the above for, so well pleased indeed!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Most of the early episodes of the show are embarrassing & not all that good, but by episode 31 the show starts getting good.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I've been looking for Hook-em Flogg / Brakk for about 7 months on eBay and haven't seen one. I noticed Andrea the Cat had one for sale though and snapped it up. One thing I'll tell you… I've managed to track down and buy every one of the ridiculously expensive loose figures, and I'm glad of it too. Maybe I'll go on vacation next year instead. Certainly not going to start picking up carded figures. Meh.

Sorry the pic is on its side. Too lazy to rotate it at present. One thing I love about the NA figures… the action features and this one is pretty cool. Obviously he doesn't throw his hook very far, but it's a nice smooth motion. Pretty cool.

OK. I think i only have 1 more NA figure to pick up. He-man with that green harness… Not too excited about that one though, but I'll eventually pick it up. Still need doom copter and battle bird too, but those are kind of on the back burner as well. Been thinking of picking up a Garbage Pail Kids US Series one, so I gotta decide where I'm going to be putting my duckets.
    Good Trader List:

Great Fig Mahuti! Congrats! He looks awesome!

The He-Man figure with the green harness is Thunder Punch He-Man and he's pretty cool in fact. One of my favorite versions of He-Man.

Hey, I have a 100% complete and working Doomcopter for sale. PM me and we can work something out.

Well... my eBay purchased NA collectables finally arrived today, I know they're not in the greatest of shape, but I am glad to have some NA gear at last:

A couple of Red-Blue anaglyph 3D images for a couple of the items above, though I need to find a large sheet of white paper to be able to do the Starship Eternia

Picked up a Hook Em Brakk at Power con tonight. The last loose NA Figure I needed!
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I did it! I watched all 65 episodes! Hurray I did it! lol
    not all were bad episodes.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Does anyone have the Power Sword either MIB or loose with box? Needing that and Terror Punch to complete my NA line.