Thread: King Stefan in MOTUC

King Stefan in MOTUC

Heres a charcter that I feel has been overlooked and should get a chance in MOTUC in 2016. Now according the encyclopedia, he is the older brother of King Randor and king of Dyperia. He is father to Prince Dal, and a long standing war with the Torks. Now what is confusing is that if he is the older brother of Randor, when Keldor is banished from the kingdom for the death of his mother, would not King Stefan have taken over Eternos, not Randor. Now I know he only appeared in one episode, but as for his character design, he a cool character that I would like to see fleshed out more. He appeared in " just a little lie"

Great design and I would welcome him, but I think it would be best (for the story) if he was not related at all, or at the least, changed to the youngest son of Miro.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Agreed and I went back to watch the second half of the episode and saw no mention of him as the older brother now I need to go back and watch the first half see if anything is mentioned. If anyone has the DVDs and could look up his bio, maybe the person who wrote encyclopedia entry made a guess on that part. Gonna ask bustatoons as well.

- - - Updated - - -

So I watched the first half of the episode and no where does it say wheather hes older or younger. I am still waiting to get an answer back from Bustatoons to see if he has any more info on this in production notes he has. If he doesnt then, for the sake of continuity and the storyline to work, the fan community should except that he is Randors younger brother.

I don't remember this character. I will have to watch the episode now.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

I fully support having this character in the MOTUC. The brother of Randor and king of Dyperia. I think he is a must.

Heres a charcter that I feel has been overlooked and should get a chance in MOTUC in 2016. Now according the encyclopedia, he is the older brother of King Randor and king of Dyperia. He is father to Prince Dal, and a long standing war with the Torks. Now what is confusing is that if he is the older brother of Randor, when Keldor is banished from the kingdom for the death of his mother, would not King Stefan have taken over Eternos, not Randor. Now I know he only appeared in one episode, but as for his character design, he a cool character that I would like to see fleshed out more. He appeared in " just a little lie"
    What if was already the king of Dyperia, when those events happened. Maybe he married the queen of Dyperia, knowing Keldor was the original heir to the throne. But, King Stefen only existed in the Filmation mythos. He was never mentioned in MYP Cartoons, or any of the publications. Prince Jeremy may also be his son, because there is no other sibling mentioned in the series. Hopefully, James Eatock will have an answer. If somebody had the script.
    Last edited by Clawful94; March 4, 2014 at 09:52am.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful94 View Post
    I fully support having this character in the MOTUC. The brother of Randor and king of Dyperia. I think he is a must.

What if was already the king of Dyperia, when those events happened. Maybe he married the queen of Dyperia, knowing Keldor was the original heir to the throne. But, King Stefen only existed in the Filmation mythos. He was never mentioned in MYP Cartoons, or any of the publications. Prince Jeremy may also be his son, because there is no other sibling mentioned in the series. Hopefully, James Eatock will have an answer. If somebody had the script.
    I already asked james, nothing in the notes according to him, he said that he was neither mentioned as older or younger to randor, whoever wrote the entry into the encyclopedia made the assumption that he was older, but for the sake of continuity, moving forward he should be considered the youngest of three brothers and one sister

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    I already asked james, nothing in the notes according to him, he said that he was neither mentioned as older or younger to randor, whoever wrote the entry into the encyclopedia made the assumption that he was older, but for the sake of continuity, moving forward he should be considered the youngest of three brothers and one sister
    Well that would be considered Fan-Fiction. He only existed in the Filmation mythos. You can't assume in the encyclopedia, unless it is based on cold-hard facts. I wrote the original entry, but I found that the source was wrong. If James didn't have an answer, there is no way to ever know if he was older or younger. So we can't assume. For Fan-Fiction, he could be whatever you want him to be. Keldor did not exist in the Filmation mythos. His sister was only mention in the UK World IP Annuel 1988. She did not exist in any other continuity. The encyclopedia is for facts, not for Fan-Fiction. Maybe Brynne Stephens, who was the writer of the episode would know.
    Last edited by Clawful94; March 8, 2014 at 02:03am.