Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Horde Trooper Discussion

Yeah but think if the savings on shipping with $4 off a set. Shhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Piett View Post
    Even at $50, that's gonna be pricy for people planning on ordering multiple sets
    What's the worry? It's just money.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

If the price holds steady I may go up to 6 sets that's in addition to my 2 sub sets. Or I may just get the 4 or 5 sets...
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

I wonder if this will last awhile like the Snakemen set did or if it'll be gone in minutes.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    The monthly delayed figures came at a bad time.

thats two monthly figures, a two pack & a filmation figure. outside sub weapons pack. Wow!

on top of that I have another sub for club eternia.

I plan on buying two or three more horde two packs

thats about $500 this month!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by Robogeek1973 View Post
    I wonder if this will last awhile like the Snakemen set did or if it'll be gone in minutes.
    I suspect it will be far more popular than that. The snakes only had four distinct heads, but the troopers are robots, you can display 100 identical guys and it will still look ok. I'll try to buy five sets in total.
    Pasta la vista, baby!

Hoping for some more NA figures in MOTUC... at least 12 more.!

I'm hoping they made enough to compensate for increased demand. If these sell out in a few minutes, I think people will be quite angry.
    WTB:
    Loose: Sorceress, Whiplash
    MOC w/ mailers: Whiplash

Honestly the only thing left that I want is a great Entrapta!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jscott991 View Post
    I'm hoping they made enough to compensate for increased demand. If these sell out in a few minutes, I think people will be quite angry.
    Yeah. Mattel isn't keen on making more of something that sells out these days.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

They may have made more, but I would be really surprised if they made enough...someone on these boards is going to post a picture of an army of 80 or 90 in a few weeks....I know it!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by Kobra Khan View Post
    I suspect it will be far more popular than that. The snakes only had four distinct heads, but the troopers are robots, you can display 100 identical guys and it will still look ok. I'll try to buy five sets in total.

This .... is what has me fearing the WSOD.

Plus, as far as Army Builders go, the Horde Troops have been requested since the 200x line, and more so with MOTUC.

Like you said, you could have 100 of these bad boys and still desire more.

The excitement and enthusiasm for these is phenomenal, so I think they will be a huge hit and will go quickly.

I am confident they will take at least 3 hours to sell out, but thats if there are enough. If not, these could go quickly. I just hope all who wants them will get them. I will be ready to rock n roll at 11am next Tuesday, and I cannot wait to receive these guys!

The price for the troopers has been corrected unfortunately, they're back up to $54.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel443 View Post
    The price for the troopers has been corrected unfortunately, they're back up to $54.
    Which given that the Palace Guards are the same price, is not unexpected. Though why they were listed wrong in the first place.....
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Quote Originally Posted by Kobra Khan View Post
    Kobra Khan = Mad Money

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel443 View Post
    Yep, saw that this morning too.

Pretty lame of Mattel's people.

Heroic Warrior
    I really don't understand how it's "lame" that the army builder 2pk price is at $54. Clearly someone accidentally put in the sub price instead of the day of sale price. It's that simple. They were never going to be $50 day off sale, not when the Palace Guards sit at $54.

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    I really don't understand how it's "lame" that the army builder 2pk price is at $54. Clearly someone accidentally put in the sub price instead of the day of sale price. It's that simple. They were never going to be $50 day off sale, not when the Palace Guards sit at $54.
    For some reason I thought that they were announced to be $50 day of, too.
    In any case I believe they should have made an exception for this particular army builder set. They produced it in a greater number than the previous sets and should sell it for $50 day of, as it will be mostly sub holders who will buy multiple sets. It feels unfair that I have to pay more for the extra sets I'm getting.
    Awesome sticker included!

I really wanted to get three sets of Horde Troopers. Then I did the math and saw what my total for the month is going to be with Mantenna, Kowl and Dactys added on. OUCH!! I was thinking about Nepthu too, but there's just too much this month.

I hope Matty is prepared for a LOT OF LOT OF Nepthus left over...
    Check out my blog, Toy Review Daily: A New Toy Review, 366 Days a Year! http://www.toyreviewdaily.com

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    In any case I believe they should have made an exception for this particular army builder set.
    So... not sell them for the standard day-of-sale markup... just to be nice?

Fair is fair. You sub, you get the lower price. If you don't sub, you pay the actual price. $54 - that's how much they cost.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

2.0s: HE-MAN, Teela
    Filmation: KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug
    200x: VEENA, Prahvus
    NA: CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    Concept: RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero He-Man

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I just hope they last long enough for me to get mine. I have the day off of work on the 15th to be online when they go on sale. I have one set coming from my sub, and I plan to get 7 more sets. 16 Troopers... woo-hoo! If a few months down the road they put the customer service stock up for sale, I may get another 2 to 4 sets.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Well, despite all the worrying about the eye slit, the troopers still managed to sell out in 7 minutes.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    Well, despite all the worrying about the eye slit, the troopers still managed to sell out in 7 minutes.
    lol yeah I never had any doubt they would sell out. Sadly it sold out in minutes so I missed the sale. Luckily I had the two sets from my subs.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!