Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Horde Trooper Discussion

9% in less than 12 hours or the sub won't move forward?!

Maybe it's a time agents two-pack ... I've been asking for those for at least 25 years.
    Preternia - Cy-Chop Central!

Quote Originally Posted by Scud View Post
    Maybe it's a time agents two-pack ... I've been asking for those for at least 25 years.
    I hope it includes Battle Damage Spector!!!!!!!!!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

Snappy Threader
    Horde Troopers. Let's go folks! We haven't seen a "that's not what I meant" post yet so let's get this thing by midnight!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonblaster View Post
    Mattel is so SO stupid for not having used Horde Troopers as a "subscription bait".
    And that is the kindest thing to say about that from the top of my head right now...
    Because if for some reason the Horde Troopers did not make it out, you'd file a lawsuit.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Because if for some reason the Horde Troopers did not make it out, you'd file a lawsuit.
    The people would file law suits because of Ram Man. If the Troopers weren't made they'd go berserk
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Heck yeah man! I would totally go after their deep pockets for compensatory and punitive damages

Filmation fan & proud redsquadron's Avatar
    Horde Trooper army-builder pack... GREAT NEWS!!!

We might not get them now... TERRIBLE NEWS!!!
    I survived the 2013 sub ordeal!
    "We achieved the impossible, and that makes us MIGHTY" (Mal Reynolds, captain of Serenity)

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I don't know what other army builder he could be talking about, to be honest.
    If it's not the Horde-Troopers, it could be Skeletor's Robotic/Skeletons army pack.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Filmation fan & proud redsquadron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    If it's not the Horde-Troopers, it could be Skeletor's Robotic/Skeletons army pack.
    Or Widgets!
    I survived the 2013 sub ordeal!
    "We achieved the impossible, and that makes us MIGHTY" (Mal Reynolds, captain of Serenity)

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    I am almost 100% certain they will have some day of stock for the Horde Troopers. They will be at a higher price, like $55-60 instead of the $50 subscriber price though.
    Uhh...No why would they raise it even more??? It's two $25 figures 25 X 2 =50

Besides the palace guards are going for $44 now...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I don't know what other army builder he could be talking about, to be honest.
    The only thing I can think of are those Filmation Skeletor Robots (which I could do with or without) but those would be so far behind Horde Troopers it's ridiculous. Horde Troopers will rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    Filmation & Army Builder

Double Win!

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Uhh...No why would they raise it even more??? It's two $25 figures 25 X 2 =50
    Because the regular figures are going to be $27 on the day of sale compared to $25 for subscribers. Prices will be higher for non-subscribers, mark my words!

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Because the regular figures are going to be $27 on the day of sale compared to $25 for subscribers. Prices will be higher for non-subscribers, mark my words!
    Well see....

Words have been marked!
    Preternia - Cy-Chop Central!

No Horde Troopers for MOTUC??

I just read this in the thread "MOTUC Q&A's From Around the Net (12/15/2012)":

Q: If Horde Troopers hypothetically came out this year, would their heads be removable like other figures so we could make He-Man in Horde Trooper disguise? Would that be something you consider when deciding to make them?

A: We simply don’t have an answer to this as we don’t have a Horde Trooper in the works. This would be a cool way to execute them but only time will tell.

So the line is winding up and it looks like we might not get Horde Troopers. I would be utterly disappointed if i didn't get an army of them before MOTUC is finished up.

With everything being hush hush at Mattel we will never know the truth about who or what is coming out it's like a big government secret.....

The title of this thread is really misleading as there is no actual evidence that the Horde Troppers aren't coming.

Heroic Warrior
    When Matty says they don't have an "X figure planned right now" or that they're not working on "figure X", it means nothing.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    Well... a nicer way to say it would be that TG has said "whatever" figure is not in the works right now... and then it showed up a couple months later. At least a couple times.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    It may be 2014 or further down the line before they are planed.
    Well what is the $50 item then?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

First I think the line will easily go past 2014 in some capacity (whether we go down to 12 or just 6 figures a year) and second Mattel always tells us nothing is ready until its ready. We have been told figures are not coming only to have them be announced shortly after, the general rule with this line is most everything is on the table, its just a matter of waiting for all the t's to be crossed and i's to be dotted.

They will rarely if ever confirm or talk about something that has not been "officially" announced or "leaked" via an accessory with a figure or in the display case at an event like SDCC or PowerCon
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

"No plans" is pure marketing speak. Disney will say it if you ask them what their next cartoon is all about, or if you ask Nintendo if world 2 of the next Mario game is going to be a freakin desert world again. It's just not time to spin up the marketing machine yet.

Ah, we'll get Horde Troopers all right. Scooter can't spill all the beans or get ahead of himself too much. Matty knows we need those and that they'll sell quite a few sets to us. I'll buy enough for an army if six to eight troopers!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!