View Poll Results: If We Ever Get A Shadow Weaver Toy, Would You Want Her To Have A Second Head?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I Want Her Unmasked!!!

28 26.67%
  • No, I Want Her Kept Mysterious!!!

64 60.95%
  • I Don't Want A Shadow Weaver Toy!!!

2 1.90%
  • I Want A Separate Light Spinner Toy!!!

11 10.48%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If We Ever Get A Shadow Weaver Toy, Would You Want Her To Have A Second Head?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    I agree Tally - the reaction of Arden in "The Price of Power" is priceless and an indication of how shocking her appearance is. I think it's more powerful to have it remain a mystery to us!
    Hmm, in that posted comic page, she does not look horrific at all, and does not look that bad, really. Nothing really scary.

Maybe Arden was shocked, perhaps, that she was a babe under that mask.

Though I do wonder, with Shadow Weaver, would the figure have legs, or come with a stand like Orco? I would like a figure of Light Spinner, though if only because I have a character custom I want to make that looks similar to her.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    one head. more mysterious that way.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Sure two heads - one normal, solid head with painted yellow eyes, and a "spell casting" head, with transparent red light piping for her eyes so they appeared to glow when backlit

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
    Hmm, in that posted comic page, she does not look horrific at all, and does not look that bad, really. Nothing really scary.
    That's a "backlighting" effect, deliberately hiding most of her transformed face even unmasked...

I think we'll get a Spell book, Wand, A stand that makes her appear to hover, and only one head....oh and she'll certainly be a sub exclusive!!!

Actually for her exclusiveness, I think she should have been able to become Light Spinner or something to that effect at least.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!