Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We need a Dragon in the Motuc Line !! ***

I'd be happy with any dragon.

Strange. Much like Stratos, I like Granamyr's character, but I would (guessing probably) not be interested in a figure of him.

As for any other dragons, I cant think of any Obviously MOTU dragon I'd want to see. I can think of non-usable (at this point) Filmation monsters, some of whom could be dragon like. But Not really.

I would like a dragon character I guess. But not a generic dragon. And not 200x dragons either.

I have no doubt that the $60 price point for the beast figures is for a dragon figure.

I think it's just a matter of time before we see one.

Granamyr of course!! Dragon 200x please not..

Granamyr is Grand

Granamyr has always been a favorite. MOTUC needs some older and younger characters in appearance as part of its series.

However, Granamyr should be about Tytus' height much more massive in size, plus what the additional length for the horns on his helmet.

I know many people want him larger/taller, but action figures of very large size become nothing more than babydolls. So, Tytus' height is perfect, but again, Granamyr should be more massive, meaning wider et cetera.

Definitely want a Granymyr. I would like to see him in Filmation colors, but with a more powerful looking upper body than what he had in the cartoon. I liked his character a lot, but I didn't think he had a powerful enough look. I think the horsemen could do him proud, though.

Besides Granamyr, there are only 3 Dragons I want in MOTUC:
    -The Dragon from Dragon Blaster Skeletor
    -Battle Bones
    -DRAAAAGOOOONNNN! WAAAAAALLLLKEEEEERRRR!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

If it wasn't part of the sub, that would be fine. I would want the ability to decide if I want to pay the price or not rather than being locked in.

But yes I want Dragon Blast Skeletor with a really nice sculpted dragon. No spray action either. It would be fun if the dragon came off and was able to pose.
    ----------------------------------
    Joe

My G.I.Joe page
    Facebook
    EBAY
    D&J Toys - Display Bases and more!

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    200X cartoon Dragon is awesome!!!!!! That is what I want.
    This!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Definitely yes to Granymyr. That's the only dragon I'd really be interested (not counting Skeletor's on the eventual Dragon-Blaster Skeletor figure!)
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Besides Granamyr, there are only 3 Dragons I want in MOTUC:
    -The Dragon from Dragon Blaster Skeletor
    -Battle Bones
    -DRAAAAGOOOONNNN! WAAAAAALLLLKEEEEERRRR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Definitely yes to Granymyr. That's the only dragon I'd really be interested (not counting Skeletor's on the eventual Dragon-Blaster Skeletor figure!)
    Guys, what about getting a proper Fright Zone Dragon (not a sock puppet)!!!

We definitely need a Granamyr. Make it happen Mattel.

We definitely need an articulated dragon for Dragon Blaster Skeletor

We definitely need a real warrior-swallowing Fright Zone Dragon action figure/beast (I'd be happy for it to be marketed separately from the playset if needed)

We definitely need FILMation rights so Fang-Man can control dragons and dragosaurs

We definitely need vehicles in MOTUC so we can have Battle Bones and Dragon Walker (vintage versions)
    Last edited by Swanmarsh; August 4, 2010 at 10:57pm.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

The problem for me is that while I like Granamyr as a character (a lot, he was probably my favorite Filmation-centric character) I really don't think I'd want a toy of a pudgy, potbellied dragon. He looks really ridiculous when they try to animate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Heli88 View Post
    I would totally dig a Granamyr.

In fact, to keep costs lower, I'd be happy with one that didn't have any leg articulation; just sculpted sitting. Full arm and head articulation, of course, but I don't really need Granamyr to do anything but sit around and look wise.
    I don't know why, but I love this post.

I would love Granymyr in Classics! I want him and one dragon based on the Mother Dragon from MYP. If need be, Mattel can meld the forms to get more use of the body, but I would prefer they look more like their inspirations. Bonus love to Mattel if the Mother dragon has the furrow in her claw and her babaies and eggs!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J_Man View Post
    If it wasn't part of the sub, that would be fine. I would want the ability to decide if I want to pay the price or not rather than being locked in.

But yes I want Dragon Blast Skeletor with a really nice sculpted dragon. No spray action either. It would be fun if the dragon came off and was able to pose.
    I agree with everything you said.

Granamyr is a loser. Yep, that's right! A loser. I know he's popular so if he is released outside the sub I will be happy.

A dragon in MOTUC would be cool, but none of the dragons to date have been all that exciting. This is one area where I would be happy for the 4HM to let their creative juices flow and give us something new.

Dragon Blaster Skeletor is one variant ia am REALLY looking forward to. And Terror Claws... ...but that's another topic.

More beasts is mo betta'!

So far, the beasts have been my favorite toys for this line(Battle Cat, Gygor, Shadow Beast). Hell, I even love tiny Zoar & Screeech!

I really want Granamyr! I'm not big on characters being reissued as repaints(except for Stratos since I prefer the blue wings), but I would love for the Universe's oldest & wisest of dragons to be offered in green and red(if Mattel ever gets the rights to Filmation).

Quote Originally Posted by Brad2dbone View Post
    Granamyr > than all other dragons. And he should come with Skytree.
    Great call!!!
    Last edited by Mr. Shokoti; August 5, 2010 at 01:57am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

As the matty forum member and friend mantenna said on the matty forum, it should be a new SKU. Because the most expensive SKU right now is for an army builder pack. Mattel should create a new SKU in 2011 with vehicles, playset and mega oversize like Granamyr....
    This Sku should be approx. $60-$80

Granamyr as he is or nothing, he does not need to be redesigned to look "more powerful" Granamyr is powerful.
    MANGLORD'S most wanted MOTUC, GWILDOR and the rest of the 87ers.
    http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...oppers01-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Guys, what about getting a proper Fright Zone Dragon (not a sock puppet)!!!

We definitely need a Granamyr. Make it happen Mattel.

We definitely need an articulated dragon for Dragon Blaster Skeletor

We definitely need a real warrior-swallowing Fright Zone Dragon action figure/beast (I'd be happy for it to be marketed separately from the playset if needed)

We definitely need FILMation rights so Fang-Man can control dragons and dragosaurs

We definitely need vehicles in MOTUC so we can have Battle Bones and Dragon Walker (vintage versions)
    Great! now you've reminded me of the existence of a 4th dragon besides Granamyr that I want... Since Filmation is off-limits I don't have to worry about the PoP dragon, Sorrowful
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    YES!!! We need Dragons in MOTUC!
    Granamyr would be an amazing addition,
    and the MYP 200X Mother Dragon would be really cool as well!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

I will take 3 please

Loser yeah whatever

He pawns all of the other dragons ntm he can talk
    and is waaay cooler than most unmade characters.
    He should come with a throne and his kid.
    This figure shouldve done been produced instead of many other characters.

I've been saying for months, that it makes no sense that we have all these dino's and other silly creatures in MOTU, but hardly any dragons.

I'd prefer the 200X dragons, but I wouldn't be all that sad if we got Granamyr. So long as we get a dragon of some sort.
    200X Power Sword, 200X Toon, 200X Continuity.... Yeah, it's all about 200X!!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    GRANAMYR!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if he is roto-cast, I don't care if he is ultra articulated, heck I don't even care if they charge us $150.00!!! I WANT Granamyr!!!!!!

The only stipulations I'd like to see would be:

-Make him red
    -Make him BIG!

One more time, please Mattel, give us Granamyr! We really do want him!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    GRANAMYR!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if he is roto-cast, I don't care if he is ultra articulated, heck I don't even care if they charge us $150.00!!! I WANT Granamyr!!!!!!

The only stipulations I'd like to see would be:

-Make him red
    -Make him BIG!

One more time, please Mattel, give us Granamyr! We really do want him!
    Toyguru, listen to this man. He knows what he is talking about!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Thank you Swanmarsh! I am positive I'm not the only one who has been waiting for Granamyr since 1983!

He is most definitely in my top-ten most wanted figures of all time list!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!