Thread: MOTUC minis - beasts in the line? What would you like to see in future waves?

MOTUC minis - beasts in the line? What would you like to see in future waves?

*IF* the MOTUC mini line continues to gain in fans and popularity, do you think we might see the addition of beasts such as Battle Cat, Panthor and Swift Wind as build-able characters in future waves of the line? Or do you think we might see them as special releases alongside a selected figure (such as He-man being placed with Battlecat, which would allow the original figure to be released in this scale).

And whilst on the subject, what kind of part-based build-able beasts / structures (beyond Castle Grayskull & Snake Mountain) would you like to see form part of future wave releases?

Personally, I would love to see old-school playsets like the Slime Pit and Fright Zone get a release in this stylised form. Crystal Castle would be a MUST for possibily the 3rd selection (in it's filmation guise).

Talking beasts, I would love to see: Battle Cat, Panthor, Swiftwind, Battle Lion, Arrow, Daimar the demon (in baby and adult form), Swamp Beast, Stridor, Knightstalker, Gryphon, Spydor, roton and the land shark.
    Last edited by PowerofGygor; November 8, 2014 at 01:33am.
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

I'd really only want Battle Cat and Swift Wind personally. I think for now though they should just focus on regular figures. It will be hard enough to get this sub to go through.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Not a fan of the minis.

But mini beasts (battle cat / panthor) would be pretty cute
    THE FINAL YEAR

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Typically all the vintage references left to be produced so far : Preternia dinos, a bunch of vehicles & playsets !
    This could be a real good start up to gain a bit more of our skeptical He-mates for instance.
    Providing some sustainability and an expansion of the customers base.
    Plus, how fun would that be ?! Filling a few holes of one personnal Motu collection (well, if one look at a much larger scheme indeed ) .

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Typically all the vintage references left to be produced so far : Preternia dinos, a bunch of vehicles & playsets !
    This could be a real good start up to gain a bit more of our skeptical He-mates for instance.
    Providing some sustainability and an expansion of the customers base.
    Plus, how fun would that be ?! Filling a few holes of one personnal Motu collection (well, if one look at a much larger scheme indeed ) .
    Well said And couldn't agree more. I see the minis as a chance for us to obtain all of these unproduced additions. As I said elsewhere, this line is great for people who haven't had the finances to purchase every single MOTUC figure. The minis at least give us a second chance to get every character, beast, playset etc that wanted, without going through the grief of paying $170.00 for say a Teela or Beastman MOTUC figure.

The minis offer an alternative to fans with either limited funds, limited space or/ fans who have got in to the classics too late in.

Definitely allow the hardcore MOTUC collectors to have their exclusivity when it comes to certain figure releases. There is no need this late in for re-issues of every rare A-list character in it's original release form from the classics range. There is also no need for the Minis to step on the MOTUC collectors toes by releasing mini chase figures of say Spirit of Hordak.

However, I also hope that the same said community would respectfully allow the rest of us to have a chance at collecting a line to completion. Many have said that they should make MOTU imaginext...well, why can't the minis be our imaginext...slightly more adult in quality and detail (and of cause price ), but still holding a world of possibilities.

Who knows, long term the Minis could even offer something worth collecting for them as well? Just like I have been cherry picking my MOTUC He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra and filmation figures.
    Last edited by PowerofGygor; November 8, 2014 at 08:15am.
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

Battle Cat, Panthor and Swift Wind for starters.
    I think it would be cool to get a 6" Tytus and Megator to go with the minis...

And a collect and connect Serpos would be great.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy & Sharella

Battlecat, Panthor and Swiftwind would be awesome!

I'd like to see a new He-Man and Skeletor set in the same scale as the other mini line figures. With new improved head sculpts.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd buy anything in this scale that was done well. I love it, and think it's a lot of fun at a more affordable price. I also like that I can let my kiddo play with them without fear of breakage.

Battle Cat is a definite need!

I'd be up for anything in this scale, vehicles, beasts, playsets, the Palace. I hope there is enough support to keep it going!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    Battle Cat, Panthor and Swift Wind for starters.
    I think it would be cool to get a 6" Tytus and Megator to go with the minis...

And a collect and connect Serpos would be great.
    oooh I like the sound of that!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    I'd buy anything in this scale that was done well. I love it, and think it's a lot of fun at a more affordable price. I also like that I can let my kiddo play with them without fear of breakage.
    For me personally overall collecting MOTUC has equalled stress, whilst collecting the MOTUC minis (so far) has equalled fun. There is definitely a fun factor with the minis which I haven't personally felt since the vintage line. Perhaps this is due to the affordable price and cute sculpts, but it just feels so right
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

Swift Wind
    Storm
    Battle Cat
    Panthor
    Crystal Sundancer
    Mantisaur
    Bionatops
    Turbodactyl
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Start with Battle Cat and Panthor!!!

Talon Fighter with Point Dread
    Slime Pit

Mini Eternia as a Exclusive for 2016!!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Quote Originally Posted by Pottie View Post
    Mini Eternia as a Exclusive for 2016!!!
    Droooooool. YES PLEASE!!!
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!