Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky-High & Sky Sled Discussion Thread

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    big no! there are better possible figures than that

Support for MOTUC Wind Raider Pilot Figure!

This nameless figure would be a great addition to my MOTUC collection, especially if we have a Wind Raider to display him in!

What say you all?
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

how about Pi-lotor

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

I don't really care what they call him.
    In fact, I prefer if they didn't bother naming him... but I'm sure they'll come up with something.
    Whatever... as long as I can actually finally get this dude, I don't care.

I've wanted this guy since I first saw him as a kid.
    I remember looking for him when I'd get new figures and always being disappointed.
    Bill :: guitargod694

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    I've never really liked the idea of him being one specific dude. Maybe that look is just the uniform that the Palace Guards have to wear when they pilot a Wind Raider.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrimmTrabb View Post
    I've never really liked the idea of him being one specific dude. Maybe that look is just the uniform that the Palace Guards have to wear when they pilot a Wind Raider.
    I agree with this; I think of it more as a pilot uniform one of the guards is wearing than one particular character.

Regardless, this is exactly the kind of thing I love about the line: we can get a pilot from an illustration or a big yellow monkey that never got past the drawing stage. Just because it's "Classics" doesn't mean we don't get brand new stuff.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

He must be made!!

I wouldn't mind if it was a new character or a uniform army builder--but I'm not likely to buy several big vehicles to get more than one of him to army build with. Also, I really hope others like the Roton and Point Dread drivers will be unique characters.

I think I liked the name Air-Ro more than "Sky High" but I suspect there could be a problem with the names Ro and Arrow (Bow's Horse) causing some confusion.

Well i want this guy bad (He'd better come with my Win-raider!!!) As for names maybe Tiberious!!!

A 2-pack : Windraider and Pilot would be perfect!

I'd absolutely LOVE for the first vehicle to be the Wind Raider and for it to come with the pilot for the package art! Bring him on!!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    He must be made!!

I wouldn't mind if it was a new character or a uniform army builder--but I'm not likely to buy several big vehicles to get more than one of him to army build with. Also, I really hope others like the Roton and Point Dread drivers will be unique characters....
    I'm on board with this. Then again, I'm a HUGE proponent of army builders. I'll take royal pilots, medics, fire fighters(to back up Snout Spout) in place of some of the oversized figures any day.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I definitely want FLYOR! hehe!

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    i like that guy, and i really want him in motuc.

i'd prefer if he were a unique character, but i won't protest about an army builder, of course.

for, the name...uhm, maybe "flying dutchman" would be proper: i mean, he appeared on one poster then faded away!

Very cool design and I'd love to get him in Classics.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    What circumstances necessitated the deletion of the old thread? I liked that one, with all the different pilot names and custom figures...

I'd like to see this figure make it into the line. Anyone got a close up picture?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

When in doubt, buy toys! KalesDad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrimmTrabb View Post
    Agreed 100%. Maybe he could have 2 different paint schemes as well, blind packed just to drive us nuts?!? Nah, I like the dude the way he looked on the box artwork. Would make an excellent figure to go with an excellent vehicle.
    Great B/S/T'ers: Slayor, Blue Monkey, no_frills_inc, the80sdrummer, Super He-Man, loadzone, Troy-Klops, Son of Keldor, soundwavempl, masterenglish, Mern-Ra, and gl28141!

My .org Feedback, and My Ebay For Sale!

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Here a close shot from my poster.

To be honest he's at the very bottom of my want list. Never noticed him on the poster as a kid which was hanging in my bedroom (early case of brainfarth?). His helmet does have a quite interesting design resembling a bird or owl. For his name: Air-Ick - Airius - Aerus??? I prefer the last one. But budgetwise I'm afraid he not a priority.

If he comes with the Wind Raider then i'm all for it, but as a monthly figure or even a bonus... I don't know about that. He's not a priority figure for me but nevertheless i wouldn't say no outright.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    why not just call him "Wind Raider Pilot", & make him a generic character, like the place guards?
    Does Galactus fart?

Yes Please! My Wind Raider needs his pilot!
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy & Sharella

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I would love to have this guy.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I did go back and ask around since I was unclear in my previous post. But according to what I was told, the character WAS tooled an has a proto figure fully made, as in like a convention display figure version.

From what I am hearing he was intended to be in a 4 pack fighting foe men, but was cut due simply to cost.

But I simply can not see Mattel not making use of him as a traveling con item or SDCC item.