Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky-High & Sky Sled Discussion Thread

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Releasing this figure would help the sales of the Wind Raider vehicle orders of magnitude more than that awfully silly idea Mattel Design had with the "parking spot" inside Castle Grayskull that only helps to ruin the playset.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    It's the only missin' pilot... we need him!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Heroic Warrior
    Traveling exclusive would be ideal.

Snappy Threader
    Still supportin...We need this cat right away.

That's great news! Con exclusive or being offered outside the sub would be perfect for this guy, because I think he's a bit too obscure to take up a regular slot.

And according to the Mattel list of characters that can be included on the Castle Grayskull box-art, he even has an official name now: SKY HIGH!

Any mods want to change the thread title to reflect this new reality?

I don't think I've chimed in on this thread before (I've somehow missed this one and Goat Man's!)... but yes. Indeed. I want this pilot. Even though he doesn't actually match the Wind Raider very much in theme or colors, I still would like to have this guy in my collection as a stand-alone-from-the-vehicle character on my shelf

I've never been really fussed about this guy, but now were getting the FFM I would like him just to complete the set.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Not that I don't want the wind raider pilot (wasn't he called Sky High btw?) nor want to sound unpleasant to other fans, but I think that there are many important characters to get to in MOTUC right now.

Some of the core characters of the Great Rebellion, the Snake Men, the Horde or the Galactic Guardians are still missing (see wish list). Plus 3 of the FFM are planned for release this year while none of the 3 Rock People has already made it to MOTUC.

While I'm open to the idea of expanding the line to some extent, I must admit that I don't want anymore FFM until the other factions look more "complete" to me...
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    SkyHigh is just under Goatman on m wishlist of non-toy characters. As the 4th random pilot character created in the vintage era, he deserves to be immortalized and legitimized as part of the fighting foe men alongside the Monogram pilots.

And I completely agree that if Mattel wants to create any interest in the Wind Raider, they would be better served releasing this guy than trying to show-horn the nearly Universally panned and reviled Castle Grayskull port. I had no interest in the Attak Trak being released in this line, but now that we have Sherrilyn coming out, I'm more than willing to get one to add to my "FFM" collection.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

2.0s: HE-MAN, Teela
    Filmation: KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug
    200x: VEENA, Prahvus
    NA: CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    Concept: RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero He-Man

Now regarding his accessories, I would be cool to see him come with an Anchor type Weapon, as well as maybe a shield created from the Head thing you use to crank up the Anchor, similar to the way they created the weapons for the FFM.
    Last edited by facet; May 12, 2013 at 09:21pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Definitely want this guy.

Heroic Warrior
    Yep, I want him.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    That's great news! Con exclusive or being offered outside the sub would be perfect for this guy, because I think he's a bit too obscure to take up a regular slot.

And according to the Mattel list of characters that can be included on the Castle Grayskull box-art, he even has an official name now: SKY HIGH!

Any mods want to change the thread title to reflect this new reality?
    Hopefully Joe Amato gets some credit for naming this guy!! I can't wait for Sky High!!

I want him as a regular release figure, I don't want to chase him like a con exclusive like I'm gonna have to do with strobo.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Love obscure and new characters. I support this character. Could be the leader of the Eternos Sky Guard.

I would really like to see Sky High made at some point, as he is now the only remaining unmade vehicle pilot!
    ...an since Matty wants to move the wind raiders.. making this figure seems like a win/win situation for both fans and Mattel!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I like to see more FFM!!!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    I support the Wind Raider Pilot.

Hopefully he comes with some kind of interchangeable Wind Raider chest logo so I can give it to the Talon Fighter Pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    It's the only missin' pilot... we need him!

Most definately. When I saw the Fighting Foe Men lineup, I KNEW that Skyhigh had to be slated in the main line. I mean he is the most easily identified one. How could they not make him?

I could be wrong but if I was, or if Matty wasnt already planning him, I'd be the most upset of the entire line.

Had they not made FFM, I'd be fine. But it has to be a monthly figure or already fit in somewhere (SDCC or something)

and personally what's great is that in my display the Fighting Foe Men are on the top shelf, with the Windraider above them resting on the Mo Larr box. So putting Sky High in there would be serendipity

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Most definately. When I saw the Fighting Foe Men lineup, I KNEW that Skyhigh had to be slated in the main line. I mean he is the most easily identified one. How could they not make him?

I could be wrong but if I was, or if Matty wasnt already planning him, I'd be the most upset of the entire line.

Had they not made FFM, I'd be fine. But it has to be a monthly figure or already fit in somewhere (SDCC or something)

and personally what's great is that in my display the Fighting Foe Men are on the top shelf, with the Windraider above them resting on the Mo Larr box. So putting Sky High in there would be serendipity
    I think Skyhigh and Granita will never see a toy form....

Round 2, vote for

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    I think Skyhigh and Granita will never see a toy form....
    I disagree. Granita was recently trademarked and her name wasn't present in either Rokkon's or Stonedar's bio. Mattel wouldn't spend the money trademarking her name if she wasn't on the schedule.

Sky-High is the only pilot that actually has a vehicle and that makes him the most likely to be sold separately and be successful. I bet he was already made and they are just hanging on to him. He might end up being a sub exclusive or traveling convention figure in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    I disagree. Granita was recently trademarked and her name wasn't present in either Rokkon's or Stonedar's bio. Mattel wouldn't spend the money trademarking her name if she wasn't on the schedule.

Sky-High is the only pilot that actually has a vehicle and that makes him the most likely to be sold separately and be successful. I bet he was already made and they are just hanging on to him. He might end up being a sub exclusive or traveling convention figure in 2014.
    I hope you're right! Finger crossed!

Round 2, vote for

After getting the FFM, I would love to see this guy added to the ranks, although "Sky-High" is a Transformer name throughout the ages, so I am not too bothered if that does not get used.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 8.31.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Count me in .

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    After getting the FFM, I would love to see this guy added to the ranks, although "Sky-High" is a Transformer name throughout the ages, so I am not too bothered if that does not get used.
    Ditto! Just got my FFM tonight and now I want Sky High badly! Just think how cool his black armor would look with a Horde symbol! Heck, re-use Dawgotor's armor, even! Fingers crossed that we see him at SDCC!!