Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Sky-High & Sky Sled Discussion Thread

Dan did an awesome review for this so want to get one. btw for those who watched his review did ye see there was a figure called Sgt Spector on the back of the package is that just one of the palace guards ?or a new character

Quote Originally Posted by tycondrius View Post
    Dan did an awesome review for this so want to get one. btw for those who watched his review did ye see there was a figure called Sgt Spector on the back of the package is that just one of the palace guards ?or a new character
    No it is not new, it is a Palace Guard head in Scott Neitlich's likeness.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    No it is not new, it is a Palace Guard head in Scott Neitlich's likeness.
    ah cool when was he revealed ? I don't remember him being mentioned at SDCC.

Quote Originally Posted by tycondrius View Post
    ah cool when was he revealed ? I don't remember him being mentioned at SDCC.
    Can't remember exactly 2009 or 2010 maybe. The Palace Guard Set is still available at Matty.com.

Here: http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...0#.UjTEsOGCbD4
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

I really hope the back half is offered next year with a fully articulated Trollen armor figure to kinda finish the pilot/armor figures.

Quote Originally Posted by rankinman View Post
    I really hope the back half is offered next year with a fully articulated Trollen armor figure to kinda finish the pilot/armor figures.
    ho ya !!

Quote Originally Posted by rankinman View Post
    who's the Trollen armor? thats the suit from the Castle grayskull is it ?

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Anyone else seeing "No Longer Available" under the Early Access status for the Sky Sled? I'm not particularly pleased Mattel didn't produce enough to last the entire Early Access weekend ... not pleased at all.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    Anyone else seeing "No Longer Available" under the Early Access status for the Sky Sled? I'm not particularly pleased Mattel didn't produce enough to last the entire Early Access weekend ... not pleased at all.
    Early Access was only from Thursday morning until Friday morning. Wasn't intended to last the whole weekend. More will be available on Monday.

Even tho the price of this set is Sky High (snort) I am still glad I got one via EA. Looks great!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

I picked up two. I really wish they had a way to combine shipping with our subs. Like a link on the early access email you could click to have you sub order held until you made your early access/DOS order. It would make more work for DR but it would make customers happy.

I get paid the 25th. Ill get him at that point or eBay him.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    It doesn't help sales to have 2 back to back months of $50 items. Everyone is saving their $$$ for the Horde Troopers!
    And for Castle Grayskull right afterwards in November. If it weren't for that big fat bill being so close, I would have ordered some additional Sled packs (and would also army-build the Horde Troopers in larger numbers in October, rather that stay with the two packs already coming with my subs).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Coming out of DOS retirement for this beautiful thing. Happily Sky High is already going to a fan who wants him for the Horde I loved the sled back in my days of kiddie time and looking forward to sitting this new one beside my original one from my early life. No idea who gets the ride but my guess is Man E
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Heroic Warrior
    Just got myself 2 on DOS. No problems what so ever.
    I missed out on the EA because my account was empty of funds. Was afraid I would have to resort to ebay to get this guy, but this went really quick and flawless. By 09:02 and 16 seconds I was done
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    He's back, just in the regular shop now.

I broke down and ordered another one, so i'll have 2.

Go get him while you can!

Got mine today in germany! They are awesome! So much details! But wondering they are green and not blue. More like the vintage box art. But its ok, they are very cool!! Love them so much

2013-09-16 11.12.08.jpg2013-09-16 11.24.08.jpg
    Last edited by Firesoullove; September 16, 2013 at 03:27pm.

I had a thought: maybe this set was created so that it could "pay" for the mold for the Sky Sled. That way, the cost of the full Battle Ram would be more do-able for Mattel!

Here's hoping....
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Heroic Warrior Strongdar, Master of Acom's Avatar
    If the Battle Ram was made, would people rather buy just the back half or buy a full Battle Ram with another Sky Sled on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Strongdar, Master of Acom View Post
    If the Battle Ram was made, would people rather buy just the back half or buy a full Battle Ram with another Sky Sled on it?
    If the full Battle-Ram would cost $75 or less, I'd rather take the full one, and if it's going to be $100+, I think many might prefer the back half only.
    I still think a full BR is a better deal than the back half with a mediocre character.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

I get the feeling if enough people buy the sled, they'll get a good idea on how many half Battle Rams to produce. Maybe pack it in with Ground Low as the pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    I get the feeling if enough people buy the sled, they'll get a good idea on how many half Battle Rams to produce. Maybe pack it in with Ground Low as the pilot.
    And a special colored water-based Battle Ram with Sea Low Green.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    MOTUC kitchen part 4!!!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Ground Low aka "The Shoveler"
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

I'm down for a sky sled set during the MAD MATTY after Thanksgiving sale this year. Come on discount that bad boy!