Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Terror Claws Or LL Skelly Have a 200X Head?

Should Terror Claws Or LL Skelly Have a 200X Head?

I have to say that even though I am not a huge fan of 200X, everything we are seeing has been fantastic. So far we have heads of many of the major players in the 200X style, except for Skeletor. Would you guys mind if either Laser Light, or Terror Claws Skeletor have the 200X Skeletor head as an accessory?

Heroic Warrior
    No reason why it shouldn't be an accessory, just not a replacement.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Id prefer a Filmation head but a 200X head would be ok. I think it would be better suited on movie style Skeletor though over the teo you mentioned.

Heroic Warrior
    The more heads that come as accessories the better! I wouldn't want it to be his only head, but the more we get as pack outs the merrier. More head swapping fun and display options!

It would be really cool for both those figures to have a unique head. Like one with Filmation and the other with 200x

or they could just come with a regular skeleton head and give us that "snake Squeeeze head" as an accessory
    HORDE WRAITH, ABC GIANTS, 200x Evil-lyn, 200x Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Hawke/Delora, Queen Andreeno, Captain Randor, 200x Tri-Klops

Great idea!
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I want Terror Claws Skeletor to look like this cusotm: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-Claw-Skeletor

Butt if they decide to go a little nuts and detail him out and make him look more 200x inspired (loincloth shin, bracers, etc) that would be cool too, and maybe they could make it so you could mix and match parts for a more 200x Skeletor.

To sweeten the deal for those of us who aren't super thrilled about all these variants this year, they should package a 200X head with LL Skeletor and a Filmation head with TC Skeletor.

While they are at it why not toss in a Filmation He-Man head with one of them too.

A 200X head would be a great accessory. but Matty would be hard pressed to out do TIN's filmation Skelley head... especiall f they went w/ a havok staff too http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...f-by-Evil-Mike

Or one head and two swappable faces.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I know we are talking about Terror Claws Skeletor, but Buzzsaw Hordak with a 200X Hordak head would be so cool.

The Blonde Teela Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Horde Wraiths • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Im hoping that one of the two packs comes with the Filmation head for both He-man & Skeletor, wouldn't be oppose to the other coming with the 200x heads.

Filmation head, acid transformation head, 200X head would all be appreciated by me in that order. I have plenty of standard He-Man and Skeletor heads and don't want any more.

I agree with many of the people here, this is a fantastic idea to make the "sting" of so many variants lesser. However I also agree with some of the people here that a Filmation Skeletor head would be far better. However I would not begrudge people who want it, I just would much rather have a Filmation just because that scowl and cowl could be cool to have whereas the 200x is just a white skeletor head to me and i have no interest in a 200x skeletor anyway, as I already own the original figure.

The concept here is strong though.

Extra Skeletor heads would be cool for something like Terror Claws, but doesn't Laser Light Skeletor sport a completely unique look?
    The Next 13 I Need To Have: Lord Masque, Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Crita, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Compactor, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    Would you guys mind if either Laser Light, or Terror Claws Skeletor have the 200X Skeletor head as an accessory?
    Nah. Why would I?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I'd rather see him come with the Alcala head if he were coming with a second one.

With that said, I wouldn't mind seeing a more 200X inspired Skeletor head at some point. It'd no doubt be better than the tiny pin-head that the 200X figure came with.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I know we are talking about Terror Claws Skeletor, but Buzzsaw Hordak with a 200X Hordak head would be so cool.
    Yes! This is where I am going with everything. A way to get more 200X heads for the main villains.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Nah. Why would I?
    Some people would probably want more weapons or artifacts, but I always prefer heads.

Even though the vintage LL Skeletor had a unique head sculpt, I'd personally prefer they came packaged with the regular MOTUC Skeletor head.

However, an extra Filmation head and an extra 200x Skeletor head as a bonus in each pack would indeed be awesome.

Given the extra claws etc with the Terror Claws version, I don't see the Filmation/200x heads coming instead of accessories - but additional to.

I hope this happens!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

AS long as the vintage heads are included, as many as they can fit....
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

No, they should have their proper heads. Now, add in heads....Filmation would be nice.
    Recent.... Lizard Man
    Coming....
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    It would be really cool for both those figures to have a unique head. Like one with Filmation and the other with 200x

or they could just come with a regular skeleton head and give us that "snake Squeeeze head" as an accessory
    Yeah, we have 2 Skellies coming this year. Unique headsculpts for each would be fantastic! A 200X head and a Filmation head would be fantastic!
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Horde Wraiths, Skeleton Warriors, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM
    Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Fear The Claws Of TERROR! NastyNate's Avatar
    No thanks but pack-in heads are always cool.
    -World's Number One Goat Man Fan-

"Don't worry, the Terror Claws won't hurt you... They'll KILL you." <Terror Claws Skeletor Is Coming.>

NO!

I'd prefer Filmation heads and have no use for 200x heads (besides hasn't the 200x He-Man head already come with the Snake Armor He-Man figure?)
    My top 10 items I'd like for 2016: 10/Stridor, 9/Granita, 8/Filmation Tung Lashor, 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Frosta, Hordak, Mer-Man, Leech & Tri-Klops Filmation heads, 5/Filmation Teela, 4/Hunga the Harpy, 3/Filmation Evil Lyn 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

I'm okay with additions to a SKU, but it shouldn't replace the vintage head that would otherwise come with the figure.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!