Thread: Ninja Warrior Sold Out

Ninja Warrior Sold Out

Has anyone posted this on the boards? If so, how long did he last? I tried the search feature but could not find any info...
    My post count just got bigger.

Not surprised. He's awesome!!!
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

A few days...not bad for a figure that was never suppose to be sold DOS.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Awesome...the King Hsss and Snake Armor He-Man two pack is almost gone too! Is this the fastest time for a 200X item? These aren't new characters, but old characters with new looks!

The Blonde Teela Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Horde Wraiths • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Awesome...the King Hsss and Snake Armor He-Man two pack is almost gone too! Is this the fastest time for a 200X item? These aren't new characters, but old characters with new looks!
    Hard to judge. I have a feeling they may have gone high with the production run, but I'll admit that's just a guess.
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Horde Wraiths, Skeleton Warriors, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM
    Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Great! no surpises here, its a solid figure. Ditto.
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

Took longer than I expected.

Heroic Warrior Wonderbread He-Man's Avatar
    Says "No Longer Available" so I don't think he sold through his DOS allotment.
    Founder: MOTU Heroic Warriors Alliance
    A fan club for all MOTU/POP fans in Southern California

He was gone yesterday, but I figured someone else had already mentioned it.
    The Next 13 I Need To Have: Lord Masque, Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Crita, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Compactor, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thebortster View Post
    Took longer than I expected.
    Not to me. Although I like him, he's one of those latter day Vintage characters that people don't think belong in MOTU. While ninja have shown up in European sword and sorcery brands as a fantasy staple, I think some fans have a hard time seeing it. It's similar to Egyptian wizards or necromancers.

Rio Blast is an even further example...

The Blonde Teela Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Horde Wraiths • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post

Rio Blast is an even further example...
    Both turned out to be great figures, but I still don't see why either belongs in a sword and sorcery story... Ah well!
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Horde Wraiths, Skeleton Warriors, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM
    Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

I thought SA He-Man vs King Hsss might have sold out quicker but not surprised Ninjor has sold so quickly as he is a neat looking figure, plus he comes with a Jitsu atccessory meaning he has extra appeal to vintage fans (even those vintage fans who sneer at some of the latter run of vintage figures).

With all the effort that was put into getting the sub over the line last year, I do wonder how many fans use the day of sales route and whether sell out times have much relevance any longer to the (perceived) success of individual items?
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Are you sure the Ninja sold out and hasn't just thrown down a smoke bomb and vanished?

I would expect a lower cost item to sale better than a two figure item. the multipacks have traditionally taken longer to sale.

And as a kid I thought Ninjor was some knockoff when I found him in another kids toy box.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

I pondered getting extra but it'll cost $50+ per extra figure due to the increased price/shipping cost and the crappy Australian $

Our group sub worked out to be $43 a figure... this line is just getting to be painful. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jor-El View Post
    I pondered getting extra but it'll cost $50+ per extra figure due to the increased price/shipping cost and the crappy Australian $

Our group sub worked out to be $43 a figure... this line is just getting to be painful. :P
    Yep higher prices, coupled with lesser known characters means less folks competing for DOS I guess. I bet most buyers now are subscribers and those cherry picking are far fewer. That's why nobody bothered posting he'd sold out his quota for this sale up until the OP did
    My top 10 items I'd like for 2016: 10/Stridor, 9/Granita, 8/Filmation Tung Lashor, 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Frosta, Hordak, Mer-Man, Leech & Tri-Klops Filmation heads, 5/Filmation Teela, 4/Hunga the Harpy, 3/Filmation Evil Lyn 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.