Thread: On Matty- Tung Lashor -No Longer Available

On Matty- Tung Lashor -No Longer Available

They decided to change the SOLD OUT into No longer available.

Smart move and it only took two days for him to not be available(for now) !
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    Even the little things. "NLA" is much better, as it's a more accurate representation of the situation, as we know there will likely be more at some point.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    They decided to change the SOLD OUT into No longer available.

Smart move and it only took two days for him to not be available(for now) !
    Isn't Sold Out and No Longer Available just semantics? Either way, you can't get one.
    Made it through Cyber Monday with everything I wanted, well, almost.

Quote Originally Posted by CapricornDefender View Post
    Isn't Sold Out and No Longer Available just semantics? Either way, you can't get one.
    Apparently not ... as it seems to appease some who feel "Sold Out" a misnomer phrase given that items often pop back up later. I'm personally fine either way-- as the product is unavailable at the present anyway-- but if you say potato I'll say poe-tah-toe...
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Hurricane Hordak is now "Sold Out" as well.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Quote Originally Posted by CapricornDefender View Post
    There are some who always felt itīs not appropriate to say Sold Out when there is still stock left. Mattel always admitted that they have a certain amount of figures for the first sale and some figures were held back for replacements and stuff like that.

So if they stick to Not longer available itīs more clear for everyone but iīm sure they will have to explain them selves over and over agin but at least with that phrase it doesīt sound like a lie any more
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Matty is learning & IMHO making GREAT strides Post-Scott!

Too many potential customers (at least Day of) would see SOLD-OUT only to go the secondary markets, Spend a BUNCH MORE $$$, only to have the same item appear & reappear at Mattycollector again, either at the same original Price, or in the past.....MUCH MUCH Cheaper during SALES w/ Discounts. I would get so perturbed when I would go to the Secondary market & pay WAY more $$$ for a mattycollector product that was "SOLD OUT" only to see it come back more times then *Shirley MacLaine! It took me awhile b4 I learned Scott's Tricks! I would have spent WAY more $$$ than I already did had it been explained to New/beginning customers that these items would/could be potentially back for the original price in future times!
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

So far I've seen:

No longer available

Currently unavailable

Sold out

Gone for good

None

and

Subscribers only
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.