Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: The unofficial cartoon guide to He-Man and the Masters of the Universe! :)

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta Toons View Post
    AWESOME idea, and a FANTASTIC mock-up image!
    Thank you.

AWESOME idea, and a FANTASTIC mock-up image!
    I second that! NA on one side, then 2K2 on the flip-side, quality idea APoE!!

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    How about "Unofficial Guide to He-Man: The Wrong Swords"?

Just so y'all know, as I type this only 17 copies of The unofficial cartoon guide to He-Man and the Masters of the Universe remain...

It's safe to say this book has been a success!

The Demon of Screamin' JonnyTyler's Avatar
    I just bought one from ya too!!!

Can't wait!!
    Please Give My MOTUC Sale Thread A Look! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...easts-For-Sale
    I have a new Thread in the Vintage Marketplace! Check it out!! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=209217
    Here's my Trader's Review too: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ght=Jonnytyler

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    I don't know why, but my Visa/debit card was rejected. Shouldn't be. Info is all correct...I don't have any funds in my paypal, nor do I have anything in the checking account I use for paypal. I keep that separate from my other account to cut back on surprise shenanigans (read: preventive impulse shopping) when paying bills. Assuming it isn't already gone (which would be just my luck for waiting this long...) can you hold a copy until I can put some cash into my paypal/bank account?

p.s. why does checkout say the cost is $27.12 instead of $23.60? Is that to cover payapl fees or something?
    Last edited by LORD FALLEN ELDOR; April 26, 2011 at 11:36am.
    "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    How about "The Unofficial Cartoon Guide to He-Man: Beyond FILMation"?

I like this.

It would be interesting if the guide to New Adventures was on one side, and if the book is flipped, the guide to the MYP series was on the other. That way, each guide is featured on a cover, instead of having the guide to the MYP series seemingly inserted into the New Adventures book or vice versa.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...e_2/NA-MYP.jpg

I REALLY like this! I have a few books like this and it's nice that each topic/section has its own place. Since I live in Canada, there are quite a few French/English books and manuals that do this already.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Dunno why it took me so long to order, but ordered mine on Sunday night, just in time to by the sound of it!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

LOL - I was about to officially announce that the book was no longer on sale, but it appears demiscy beat me to it...

As I've just said on the main page of He-Man.org I just wanted to take a moment to THANK EVERYONE that purchased the guide - Especially those that re-pimped the book across the Internet and even in this discussion thread!

And to those that missed out on purchasing the book; if there is enough of a demand, a reprint is not out of the question...

Congratulations on the selling all the copies!
    I enjoy the guide a lot, it's awesome!
    I'm looking forward to The unofficial cartoon guide to She-Ra, Princess of Power!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Mara, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Blast-Attak, Hunga the Harpy, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Dragstor, Imp, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn

Next, ten thousand sales unit for the cartoon guide.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post
    Congratulations on the selling all the copies!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post

I enjoy the guide a lot, it's awesome!
    I'm looking forward to The unofficial cartoon guide to She-Ra, Princess of Power!
    If all goes to plan that will appear before the year is out!

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Next, ten thousand sales unit for the cartoon guide.
    LOL - That's quite ambitious...

Dang-blasted, I'm a huge fan of your blog and I totally missed ordering the book...

Please consider to re-print it soon, James...

Until then, I'll bow my head in shame.

As I've been tweeting you James, am absolutely enjoying the book!

For the third book, how about, The Unofficail Guide to He-Man with better continuity?
    Tweet Me!

James, about how long do they take to ship? I ordered my copy almost three weeks ago and am really eager to start reading it!

Quote Originally Posted by the fixer View Post
    Dang-blasted, I'm a huge fan of your blog and I totally missed ordering the book...

Please consider to re-print it soon, James...
    I have one more copy of the book (with the Hordak and Shadow Weaver limited edition print) for sale on eBay - The seller backed out...

Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    For the third book, how about, The Unofficail Guide to He-Man with better continuity?
    The Classics line is making that pretty much impossible...

Quote Originally Posted by nightboy1984 View Post
    James, about how long do they take to ship? I ordered my copy almost three weeks ago and am really eager to start reading it!
    You should've received it by now - The book usually takes two to three weeks to arrive!

Made on Trolla Power Sword and Bikini training equipment do not agree.
    Коможедапрочитанекапрочита:овимсајтомуправљајулуда циопседнутиконтролом.Јебаоихмателијебаоихскот .

Dynasty Masters Universe DynastyMasters's Avatar
    Does this book have an ISBN?
    DYNASTY AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
    http://www.dynastyandthemastersofthe...e.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by DynastyMasters View Post
    Does this book have an ISBN?
    Sadly, no ISBN...

If you still need the book, let me know, and I'll see what I can do!

Couldn't believe my luck, i bought a copy of the 'unofficial guide' at a comic store nearby! I'm reading through it now and i just wanna say well done on the work you put into this guide James. There is a lot of interesting and pretty cool info inside to say the least!

Now, just have to get my hands on cereal:geek magazine...

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Couldn't believe my luck, i bought a copy of the 'unofficial guide' at a comic store nearby!
    AWESOME - I love the idea that the book is sitting on certain comic shelves around the world...

I'm reading through it now and i just wanna say well done on the work you put into this guide James. There is a lot of interesting and pretty cool info inside to say the least!
    It was a LOT of fun to write - To say I'm proud of the book would be an understatement...

Now, just have to get my hands on cereal:geek magazine...
    Go for it!

I was just saying how those cartoons had better continuity in them, (although not the greatest)

Trying to put together a continuity of ALL canons would be near on impossible!

Fisto is Man-At-Arms brother who lost his memory in the Great Unrest, and fell in love with The Sorceress. The Sorceress then had a child, who is Fisto's daughter, but is also a clone of the Sorceress, created by Skeletor so he could some day marry her. Skeletor at this time was trapped behind a mystic wall, but could pop through with Magical Battle Armour!

When Fisto got his memory back, he worked for Skeletor, and took over a forest, however, when he is helped by someone who has nothing to gain, he turns good, but also turns into a drunk because he can't face his brother.

When Man-At-Arms gets into trouble facing Webstors army, Fisto decides to help, breaking him out of a stone trap, breaking his hand in the process (he must have had a big glove on whilst working for Skeletor) so Man-At-Arms creates him a new metal hand (rather than putting it in a cast!)

After Man-At-Arms turns into a Snakeman, Fisto finds out the truth about his daughter, who is also a clone of her mother, and is engaged to Skeletor!
    Tweet Me!

It would be interesting if the guide to New Adventures was on one side, and if the book is flipped, the guide to the MYP series was on the other. That way, each guide is featured on a cover, instead of having the guide to the MYP series seemingly inserted into the New Adventures book or vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I like this.

I REALLY like this! I have a few books like this and it's nice that each topic/section has its own place. Since I live in Canada, there are quite a few French/English books and manuals that do this already.
    I totally agree! This would be the best way to release it and I have experienced the inverted english/french books and instruction manuals too. Works great
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

I have one more copy of the book (with the Hordak and Shadow Weaver limited edition print) for sale on eBay - The seller backed out...
    Dangdangdang!

Is it possible that others will appear on Ebay in the near future?
    In any case, I'll keep me eyes peeled!