Thread: Offering $2,500 for 8 backs

Offering $2,500 for 8 backs

Hello,

I'm offering up to $2,500 for Zodac and Teela 8 backs MOC or AFA graded with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic like the one in the picture below.

Very important: I'm offering as intermediary fees 10% of the final purchase price to anyone who can give me useful information about any collector who might have any of these figures in his collection. Just send me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited by Asher99; March 26, 2015 at 10:37pm.
    Offering $2,500 for MOC or AFA graded Teela and Zodac 8 backs with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic

Court Magician Grayskull Master's Avatar
    Really like your offers, you know? Hope you get them!

Thanks Grayskull Master! Any help in my quest is welcome and appreciated.
    Offering $2,500 for MOC or AFA graded Teela and Zodac 8 backs with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic

FYI, there is a Zodac for sale right now on ebay that matches your wish list being sold by sargeup. A little goo gone and you could get the price tags off. Not bad condition and unpunched. Hope this helps

- - - Updated - - -

And it's under $400
    My Collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdi0veA8Kn0

Vintage Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage

My Feed Back Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...61#post3202161

Quote Originally Posted by GFunny View Post
    FYI, there is a Zodac for sale right now on ebay that matches your wish list being sold by sargeup. A little goo gone and you could get the price tags off. Not bad condition and unpunched. Hope this helps
    Many thanks for the heads up Gfunny but that Zodac has "King of Castle Grayskull" mini comic not "He-Man and the Power Sword". I'm loooking for that three figures just with that mini comic. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by GFunny View Post

- - - Updated - - -

And it's under $400
    Interesting figure but not what our friend Eduardo is looking for...

Still looking for these figures and top dollar offered.

Are you looking for 8-backs strictly with the blue lettering 'He-Man and the Power Sword'?
    Snarf...

Quote Originally Posted by Calendor View Post
    Are you looking for 8-backs strictly with the blue lettering 'He-Man and the Power Sword'?
    Hello Calendor.

I'm looking for these 8 backs with the mini comic "He-Man and the Power Sword" either with blue lettering or yellow lettering. By the way, do you know why the two versions in lettering (blue and yellow) for this mini comic??
    Last edited by Asher99; July 4, 2014 at 08:58am.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher99 View Post
    Hello Calendor.

I'm looking for these 8 backs with the mini comic "He-Man and the Power Sword" either with blue lettering or yellow lettering. By the way, do you know why the two versions in lettering (blue and yellow) for this mini comic??
    I've often wondered about the same thing as I've seen MOC 1st Edition 8-Backs with the mini comic "He-Man and the Power Sword" with both blue and yellow lettering.
    Snarf...

Quote Originally Posted by Calendor View Post
    I've often wondered about the same thing as I've seen MOC 1st Edition 8-Backs with the mini comic "He-Man and the Power Sword" with both blue and yellow lettering.
    Yes, the same here. I have seen both variants with First Edition 8 backs. My theory is that the earliest edition is the mini comic with the blue letters (same color as the back where the letters are written) and that was corrected later on with yellow letters for the title that offers a better contrast. Just an speculation though...

I got good news for you. PM sent...
    Last edited by Grayskull Master; July 15, 2014 at 07:02pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Master View Post
    I got good news for you. PM sent...
    PM answered. Thanks!

Found one figure you were looking for. PM sent.

Still looking for Zodac and Teela 8 backs MOC or AFA graded with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic and offering up to $2,500 for them.

Remember: I'm offering as intermediary fees 10% of the final purchase price to anyone who can give me useful information about any collector who might have any of these figures in his collection. Just send me a PM. Thanks!
    Last edited by Asher99; March 26, 2015 at 10:39pm.

Still looking for Zodac and Teela 8 backs in MOC or AFA graded condition. Top dollar $$$ offered.
    Last edited by Asher99; March 26, 2015 at 10:36pm.