Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 114

Thread: WTB: Canadian he-man/teela/ramman and skeletor/faker/beastman

  1. #1
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    837

    WTB: Canadian he-man/teela/ramman and skeletor/faker/beastman

    Hey,
    looking for these 2 very common 3-packs.
    If you own them and ready to part with, please lmk.
    I will pay top $$$
    thanks

    He-man/Teela/Ramman in US release :


    Skeletor/Faker/Beastman in US and Canadian release :

    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; August 25, 2010 at 04:58pm.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

    >>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

    Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  2. #2
    Crâne Ancestral Lulu-Berlu Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    766
    You are always looking for the easy stuff, do you?

  3. #3
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by TIRPITZ View Post
    You are always looking for the easy stuff, do you?
    Yeah Always

    But please open one of your factory case and give me one of each
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

    >>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

    Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior Gryf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    106
    i think you wanna tell : very hard to find...
    how much have you intend to pay for them?

  5. #5
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryf View Post
    i think you wanna tell : very hard to find...
    how much have you intend to pay for them?
    Very high price
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; August 25, 2010 at 05:39pm.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

    >>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

    Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior Gryf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    106
    PM and email sent boba.
    Reply asap

  7. #7
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    1,973
    Hey Boba, you are looking for these in canadian version or USA?

  8. #8
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Hey Boba, you are looking for these in canadian version or USA?
    Canadian ones Toky !
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

    >>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

    Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  9. #9
    Eternian Collector Asher99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Canadian ones Toky !
    The best of lucks in your quest Boba! As a giftset collector I know how frustrating searching for them can be.
    Offering $2,500 for MOC or AFA graded Teela, Zodac and Stratos 8 backs with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic

  10. #10
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    837
    Thx Asher.
    Still looking for them.
    Offer top $$$ or £££ or EUROS for them.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

    >>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

    Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior Gryf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    106
    hey boba emails and pm sent please reply

  12. #12
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryf View Post
    hey boba emails and pm sent please reply
    Thanks gryf but you offered me collector 3-packs and I m looking for regular
    3-packs. Maybe I will take one.
    Anyway thanks for the Canadian 8-backs you sold me. Great man.

    Everybody please take a look on this thread too :
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=175870

    I explained all about the Canadian 3-packs and there are a lot of pictures of the sets known.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

    >>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

    Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior Gryf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    106
    ok
    let me know

  14. #14
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Battle Creek, MI
    Posts
    263
    gryf: what you selling.. how much you asking?
    Http://www.rickstoyroom.com My Website - Newly redesigned
    http://flickr.com/photos/shdwknt My Toy Collection

  15. #15
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    837
    Still looking for He-man/teela/ramman and Skeletor/faker/beastman 3-packs.
    Offering top dollars for them.
    my email : boba_fett1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

    >>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

    Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior Gryf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by shdwknt View Post
    gryf: what you selling.. how much you asking?
    selling collector 3-packs
    one is on hold

  17. #17
    Heroic Warrior Telchar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of the free
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Still looking for He-man/teela/ramman and Skeletor/faker/beastman 3-packs.
    Offering top dollars for them.
    my email : boba_fett1979@hotmail.com
    Hey Boba! These are super rare giftsets. I will keep my eyes open and let you know.

  18. #18
    Eternian Collector Asher99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Telchar View Post
    Hey Boba! These are super rare giftsets. I will keep my eyes open and let you know.
    Boba, you can count on me too. I will look around and let you know any news.
    Last edited by Asher99; November 2, 2010 at 11:18pm.
    Offering $2,500 for MOC or AFA graded Teela, Zodac and Stratos 8 backs with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic

  19. #19
    Heroic Warrior Telchar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of the free
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Still looking for He-man/teela/ramman and Skeletor/faker/beastman 3-packs.
    Offering top dollars for them.
    my email : boba_fett1979@hotmail.com
    Hey Boba, you seem to be a vey knowledgeable collector. Do you know how many of these giftsets do really exist

  20. #20
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    837
    I like the giftsets. I even created a social group fan on org dedicated to them.

    I m trying my best to locate any owner of these Canadian 3-packs. For sure one with skeletor exists, bit i never seen a pic of the one with he-man.
    Still dont know if the 2nd and 3rd edition exist in Canadizn release. I wrote a thread about them too :
    giftsets : do Canadian 3-packs exist ?

    Ftl@neo-geo.com is very acurate and informated in giftsets and their rarity.
    Hope he can help me out.

    Thx to you Telchar and Asher to offer me your help !




    Quote Originally Posted by Telchar View Post
    Hey Boba, you seem to be a vey knowledgeable collector. Do you know how many of these giftsets do really exist
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

    >>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

    Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  21. #21
    Eternian Collector Asher99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    I like the giftsets. I even created a social group fan on org dedicated to them.

    I m trying my best to locate any owner of these Canadian 3-packs. For sure one with skeletor exists, bit i never seen a pic of the one with he-man.
    Still dont know if the 2nd and 3rd edition exist in Canadizn release. I wrote a thread about them too :
    giftsets : do Canadian 3-packs exist ?

    Ftl@neo-geo.com is very acurate and informated in giftsets and their rarity.
    Hope he can help me out.

    Thx to you Telchar and Asher to offer me your help !
    No, thanks to you buddy! I hope that Ftl@neo-geo.com can help me too with my quest of the FF He-Man/TC Skeletor 2 pack
    Offering $2,500 for MOC or AFA graded Teela, Zodac and Stratos 8 backs with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic

  22. #22
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher99 View Post
    No, thanks to you buddy! I hope that Ftl@neo-geo.com can help me too with my quest of the FF He-Man/TC Skeletor 2 pack
    It's easier to find a FF/TC 2-pack than Canadian 3-packs I'm hunting...
    you are a "lucky" dude
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

    >>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

    Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  23. #23
    master of hiphop
    AGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in your head !!
    Posts
    3,730
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    It's easier to find a FF/TC 2-pack than Canadian 3-packs I'm hunting...
    you are a "lucky" dude
    Hope you enjoy you're 2 pack brother

    Thanks again.
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

  24. #24
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    837
    Still looking for these 3-packs.
    If you have them, even if you are not sure to sell, just show me pics, i will make an very good offer and you will decide to sell or not.

    Thx
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

    >>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

    Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  25. #25
    Eternian Collector Asher99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Still looking for these 3-packs.
    If you have them, even if you are not sure to sell, just show me pics, i will make an very good offer and you will decide to sell or not.

    Thx
    Hey Boba, do you have any news regarding these rare giftsets
    Offering $2,500 for MOC or AFA graded Teela, Zodac and Stratos 8 backs with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •