Thread: Will Zoloworld make a case to fit the Orko package?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when

Will Zoloworld make a case to fit the Orko package?

Do you guys think Zoloworld (or anyone really) will make a protective case to place the Orko package in? I just do not feel comfortable displaying him without a case. Of course, the same goes for Battlecat and Tytus, but I have no other choice at the moment.

OT, but do they also do cases for DCU?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Ask him...he is a member here on He-Man.org. His user name is Warrior Knight.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    I usually leave questions on his FB page. Really nice guy and love his products. I hope they do!

I agree that he is nice, as I received a shipment earlier this year of 22 cases and 3 were defective, so he PMed me a few months later and just sent me 3 replacements without any issue. He even let me keep the defective ones, so I'm definitely going to get more later on this year since I'm down to 2 good ones.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

I have ordered over 50 from him with no problems and will keep ordering in the future. I also hope he makes cases for the odd size figures
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Glad I caught this thread. Thanks for the support.

We will do this case if more figures come out in the line with this large style card and bubble. I have Orko myself and believe me, its killing me that he is not in a case. So I want to protect him asap.

In addition, we are looking to do the same for the giants, Battlecat and any future double packs in quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    Glad I caught this thread. Thanks for the support.

We will do this case if more figures come out in the line with this large style card and bubble. I have Orko myself and believe me, its killing me that he is not in a case. So I want to protect him asap.

In addition, we are looking to do the same for the giants, Battlecat and any future double packs in quantity.
    Awesome. However, I doubt there will be other figures in that large styled case.

Anyyway, thanks for the response as I completely forgot about PMing you.

That also reminds me, as soon as my next student loan disbursement comes in, I need to get more cases as I am down to one.