Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 011 & 012 Discussion! (podcast 2-pack!)

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    BOO!

I realize Skeletor has to beat Hordak for story progression (which he does in MOTUC), but he really shouldn't be able to. Hordak would have stepped on Skeletor and his floating head would have popped off.
    Bah! Never! Hordak is surely a fiend, but Skeletor absolutely mops the floor with old Hordikins. The student has surpassed the teacher and all that. Nobody in MOTU is more crafty and underhanded than Skelly. Plus, like it or not, he'll always be the main villain of MOTU.

~Penny~

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Imagine what could give Satan nightmares? Hordak is Skeletor's boogeyman.

There's a reason why the Horde was so hyped up back then. Hordak was Skeletor's teacher/master and the legendary Horde were worse than Skeletor and his Evil Warriors! Not only that, but even Skeletor feared his return. (King Hsss too in MYP) We've seen Skeletor in dire trouble as soon as Hordak returns in so many media...like STAR Comics and record books. I don't remember the Hardcover Golden Book, The Horde.

Skeletor should be the main villain of MOTU, but that doesn't mean there is someone worse out there.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; September 4, 2010 at 07:26pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Nobody in MOTU is more crafty and underhanded than Skelly.
    I have always been a staunch supporter of this! This is Skeletor's true power. He is powerful and all that, but he's only become the Evil Lord of Destruction because he is hyper-intelligent and a fantastic and underhanded strategist. Everything is a game of chess to him and he will gladly sacrifice anyone and everyone to acheive his goals. Evil-Lyn is second when it comes to crafty and underhanded...and let's face it...she had an excellent mentor.

Plus, like it or not, he'll always be the main villain of MOTU.
    I agree with this only because he was first and is recognized the world over. That doesn't mean he's the strongest or most powerful. Plus, his name and visage is death and evil (like pirates). Timeless.

I REALLY want to see a story when the three evil factions are released on Eternia and how everything would play out. It would be interesting!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I have always been a staunch supporter of this! This is Skeletor's true power. He is powerful and all that, but he's only become the Evil Lord of Destruction because he is hyper-intelligent and a fantastic and underhanded strategist. Everything is a game of chess to him and he will gladly sacrifice anyone and everyone to acheive his goals. Evil-Lyn is second when it comes to crafty and underhanded...and let's face it...she had an excellent mentor.
    Yes, exactly! Skeletor's cunning is what puts him over IMO. I also like to think that Hordak, while still a powerful wizard, has turned his attention to science and weaponry whereas Skeletor has continued to delve into dark sorcery, gaining much knowledge along the way.

~Penny~

Mekanek has a power that is useful, but MYP explored a good possibility that he'd be useless if MAA created a seeing device. Bow, is not a useless character at all! He's an archer and second in command (initially) in the Great Rebellion. He's taken on entire brigades of Horde Troopers by himself...and WON! He recruits new members of the Rebellion and also helps keep morale up with his music for the people that enjoy it and there are others that laugh at it. Step away from Bow!

Hordak let Keldor live because "Skeletor" is Hordak's puppet. His ultimate goal was to get him to release him from Despondos when he found a way, which he did. Then Skeletor got all terrified and tucked his tail between his legs for a bit...but got courageous enough to destroy Hordak's shrine.

So...yeah, when Hordak gets released, he would definitely sever his head. That's how you make sure people are dead Highlander rules.
    Bah... anyone can beat Horde troopers.

But really, I'm only fooling around. Bow's fine. Mekanek is fine. Hordak is fine.
    They're just all no match for Skeletor.
    Bill :: guitargod694

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guitargod694 View Post
    Bah... anyone can beat Horde troopers.

But really, I'm only fooling around. Bow's fine. Mekanek is fine. Hordak is fine.
    They're just all no match for Skeletor.
    Well...he IS a magic touting zombie after all. That's why he hates spoo. He wants BRAAAAAAINS!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Skeletor has a deep sence of legitimate entitlement. He fells wronged. He also has revenge in mind and is very smart.
    In my opinion these are the things that will insure Skeletor will always come out on top.

Hordak is just following orders and while the loss of Adora may give him some added motivation, I do not think it's enough compared to Skeletor.
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Bah! Never! Hordak is surely a fiend, but Skeletor absolutely mops the floor with old Hordikins. The student has surpassed the teacher and all that. Nobody in MOTU is more crafty and underhanded than Skelly. Plus, like it or not, he'll always be the main villain of MOTU.

~Penny~
    I agree. I think Skeletor is WAY more powerful than he realizes though. here's my take on Skeletor, he thnk's he's better than he has shown, but he's a alot better than he realizes. Hordak being his mentor and showing a LOT of raw power scares Skeletor, but Skeletor's ego won't let him admit to that. Skeletor hasn't figured out that he is more powerful than hordak, he's convinced he needs the power of Grayskull to reach higher levels, Grayskull WILL enhance his abilities but it will also unlock his confidence, thus he becomes a god like in the movie.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure