Thread: Custom Masters Of the universe classics UNCLE MONTORK

Custom Masters Of the universe classics UNCLE MONTORK

Hey guys! another week and another custom, this time is UNCA MONTORK! as seen on many classic episodes. He comes complete with wand, stand and book of spells. I gave him some extra sculpts to better differentiate him from Orko. He is being auctioned on Feebay this week. links are below.

On another note..my King Grayskull broke...on the crotch, later the right arm and of course... The ankle!!! It was one disgrace after the other!!! Took me all Sunday but I managed to fix it by swapping EVERY joint on that figure for the ones that came with the Toys r Us He-man...I will post a Tutorial soon, cause a lot had to be done. Let me know if posting it here would be ok.

Nice lookin UM man!
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

He looks great!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    The Glasses aren't sculpted very clean....So you should better have given your Orko to me!!