Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
The figures that can be produced are figures that were in the original MOTU, POP and NA lines, as well as in the mini-comics for these lines.
Characters that appeared in the 2002 MYP cartoon are also fair game.
Filmation characters are off limits!
Who will be produced will remain to be seen.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal.
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Mattel has also asked not to submit figure inquiries about unannounced figures (eg: When will we see [insert character name])
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by CarKrash,
and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
Thanks to them for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. Joseephus: When can expect to hear something regarding the MOTU Attitubes possible availability, price, etc?
2. Bonehead: May we get a proper Prince Adam bio? Maybe on Matty?
3. Cyberv: Why aren't the Mattycollector versions of the SDCC figures not sold at the convention included with the 2011 subscriptions? It seems like it'd be easy to make enough for the sub, and still have plenty of newcomers jumping on them. If nothing else, it would prevent a nightmare like the August 2, 2010 debacle from occurring again.
4. PrinceAdam101: Are there any little known concept characters or prototypes available for the line (like Vikor, for instance) that are female? Many of us are fans of the female characters and would love a surprise reveal in the future!
5. Kagamigod: May we get a re-release figure schedule? Since they are all re-releases there are no reveal surprises.
So ask those questions!