Thread: Oo-Lar mentioned in Gygor's bio

Heroic Warrior Muscle of Grayskul's Avatar

Oo-Lar mentioned in Gygor's bio

Well Gygor and Carnivus are finally listed on mattycollector now and Gygor's bio is pretty interesting, it mentions Oo-lar!!

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.214571600

I really hope this means we'll see Oo-lar in 2011!!!
    When I'm lifting heavy objects I sometimes shout, "BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL"

i also can't wait till they mention these new ones

Goo-Larr, Ko-Farr, Bo-Tarr, etc...

the names are endless with he-man variants.

but in the bio it shows the jungle he-man is only like 20 years before adam, still don't know if they use the power of grayskull or if they're just warriors training to see if they're able to have it.

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Gygor's Bio copy and pasted from matty:

Gygor™ Bio

Shortly after the Great Unrest, Keldor™ was driven behind the Mystic Wall and Gygor™, Lord of the Vine Jungle, led an army of beast men in a series of raids against the long forgotten Castle Grayskull®, believing the many tales of its great and mysterious power. It was only through the combined powers of Oo-larr™ — the jungle He-Man® — and The Goddess that Gygor™ was defeated and placed in a state of suspended animation. Eventually, Hordak® returned to Eternia® and the savage gorilla was freed by Evil-Lyn® in her attempt to bolster Skeletor’s forces against the new Horde army. Gygor™ uses his great strength to fight the Heroic Warriors.
    haha.. soo.. let me pay special attention to this line:

the savage gorilla was freed by Evil-Lyn®
    Is this seriously a running gag at this point? Should we start up.. "who will Evil Lyn free next?!" threads??

Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    Is this seriously a running gag at this point? Should we start up.. "who will Evil Lyn free next?!" threads??
    Unless this is really weird deja-vu, this aint news.

lol she does seem to let a lot of the old villians free but she is a woman scorned and that is a very dangerous thing.

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Unless this is really weird deja-vu, this aint news.
    Yeah, I think you're right.. haha.. I think Gygors bio was revealed a while back.. and that's the only reason we know Oo-lar is the Jungle He-Man. Prior to this bio, we thought someone misspelled Mo-Larr when registering trademarks.

Some still think it's a Mo-Larr typo.

IQ test results: negative sdilks's Avatar
    So who else has she freed?

I'm totally confused. I think I'm getting the canons mixed. If she freed Hordak, then why is bolstering Skeletor's forces to fight him?

I agree with Staticx999, there's only a decade or 2 between Oo-lar and He-man. Why are they crowding them together in this timeline?

And they shouldn't call Ol-lar the "jungle He-man". If that's the case, is He-man the "He-man He-man"? It should be the Jungle Grayskull Champion, or something like that. Isn't He-man his name?
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us." -B.W.

Plenty of discussion about it already here and here.

Please use the search feature in the future.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!