Thread: Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.

Threaded View

Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.

Hadn't seen a post on this, so wasn't sure people were aware of it. Being a long time watched of Scooby Doo I always check out the new shows they are putting out, the last few haven't been anything special. This one seems to be the best one they have put out in some time. It's set up with a story arc going on in the background of something that has happened in the past, but for the most part each episode is self contained. The animation does seem to be flash based but I can look past that. There is just that other shocking bit, but that has grown on me (don't want to spoil that for those who haven't seen it yet).

Comes on Monday nights on Cartoon Network, last night chapter 6 was shown.

edit

There have been lots of cameos from other Hanna Barbera cartoons and earlier Scooby shoes, examples Don Knots, Pebbles and Bam Bam, in the next episode the Hex Girls (with what looks like Daphne being their lead singer) are set to appear.

I also like how they mix old school tech with new school, they have cell phones, yet most phones are corded rotary type, the DJ plays records, Fred is baffled by an 8 track, etc.

Preview from youtube

Last edited by wyldman11; August 17, 2010 at 01:23pm.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it