Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Filmation Head Pack: What would be your 5 to include?

Filmation Head Pack: What would be your 5 to include?

With the announcement of the 200x head pack and with the various Idol threads going on, I was interested in seeing which 5 characters folks would want Filmation heads for if we ever get a Filmation head pack... Please vote by picking your top 5 choices

Mine would be:

1/Hordak
    2/Leech (but painted same colour as Classics figure)
    3/Frosta
    4/Mer-Man
    5/Tri-Klops

I think Clawful, Teela, Evil Lyn and Tung Lashor should have complete variant figures and I think He-Man and Skeletor Filmation heads should come with the variant figures (Flying Fists He-Man and Terror Claws Skeletor) That's why I didn't vote for any of those.
    My top 10 items I'd like for 2016: 10/Stridor, 9/Granita, 8/Filmation Tung Lashor, 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Frosta, Hordak, Mer-Man, Leech & Tri-Klops Filmation heads, 5/Filmation Teela, 4/Hunga the Harpy, 3/Filmation Evil Lyn 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

I would have ZERO interest in this.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Frosta for sure!
    Top wants: 3 main Twiggets, Red Knight, Granita, Hunga the Harpy, Dylamug, Vultak, Enchantress, Kothos, General Tataran, Evil Seed (Filmation), Masque, Sybiline (pack-in Gorgon), Melaktha, Despara, toy Catra, Master Sebrian, Andros, Sorceress NA comic, Kex Queen, Lodar, Green trap Jaw, Pink tri-Klops, pale monkey feet Stratos, Orange Ram man, Pale Man e Faces

Frosta and whatever other 4 they wanted.

1.Trap Jaw
    2.Teela
    3.MerMan
    4.Huntara
    5.RamMan
    Last edited by Skeledor; February 15, 2015 at 05:07pm.

Not sure I can come up with 5...

1. Hordak
    2. Skeletor
    3. Mer-Man?
    4. Frosta?
    5. Beast-Man?
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Frosta is all I need! She is in desperate need of a new head! Heck, a 2.0 figure with white whites would be ideal.
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Now we are talking! I have made a few of my own adequate/bought excellent 3rd party versions, so will leave out Mer-Man, Tung, Kobra Khan, Skeletor and Hordak!

Secret of the Sword, Invasion Trooper head(s)
    Teela
    Clawful
    Leech
    Beastman
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

This is what I'd want in a Filmation headpack.

1. He-Man
    2. Skeletor
    3. Hordak
    4. Teela
    5. Mer-Man

I'd be happy to just stick those heads on the existing figures we already have. Especially He-Man and Teela who I just can't stand their regular faces.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard, Darius, the rest of New Adventures.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Skeletor
    Hordak
    Teela
    Mantenna
    He-man

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    1. Hordak
    2. Frosta
    3. Multi-Bot
    4. Mer-Man
    5. He-Man

I also want Filmation Tung Lashor and Clawful, but those are way different altogether, so they deserve their own figures.

Hordak
    Frosta
    Catra
    Mantenna
    Skeletor
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    1. Hordak
    2. Frosta
    3. Multi-Bot
    4. Mer-Man
    5. He-Man

I also want Filmation Tung Lashor and Clawful, but those are way different altogether, so they deserve their own figures.
    I am right with u
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> CA Heroic warriors He-man/Teela/Ramman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> CA Evil Warriors Skeletor/Faker/Beastman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> US Evil horde Hordak/Leech/Mantenna 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

I don't have any interest in these.

The only filmation head I would ever want is Skeletor
    HORDE WRAITH, ABC GIANTS, 200x Evil-lyn, 200x Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Hawke/Delora, Queen Andreeno, Captain Randor, 200x Tri-Klops

1) Skeletor

2) He-man

3) Hordak

4) Beastman

5) Huntara hooded head
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

Hordak
    Hordak
    Hordak

;P

Heroic Warrior
    I'd say Teela but that's pointless because I'm never going to own a body to put it on, so in light of that:

1. Hordak
    2. Mer-Man
    3. He-Man
    4. Entrapta (anything to get a better face for that girl)
    5. and Frosta, cos everyone hates her other head apparently.

Frosta
    Hordak
    Kuduk Ungol
    Mer-Man
    Mantenna
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

1.clawful
    2 and 3. Multibot
    4. Evilseed
    5. Tongue lashor

Frosta
    Hordak
    Evil-Lyn
    Skeletor
    Teela
    The Next 13 I Need To Have: Lord Masque, Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Crita, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Compactor, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

As much as I want a FILMation He-Man and Skeletor, I really have no interest in a head pack.

Putting FILMation He-Man and Skeletor heads on the existing He-Man and Skeletor bucks would look totally wrong. It would be like Failmation Hordak in reverse, an accurate head on an inaccurate body.

If we get FILMation variants in MOTUC, I want them done accurately. If not, what's the point?
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    With the announcement of the 200x head pack and with the various Idol threads going on, I was interested in seeing which 5 characters folks would want Filmation heads for if we ever get a Filmation head pack... Please vote by picking your top 5 choices

Mine would be:

1/Hordak
    2/Leech (but painted same colour as Classics figure)
    3/Frosta
    4/Mer-Man
    5/Tri-Klops

I think Clawful, Teela, Evil Lyn and Tung Lashor should have complete variant figures and I think He-Man and Skeletor Filmation heads should come with the variant figures (Flying Fists He-Man and Terror Claws Skeletor) That's why I didn't vote for any of those.
    I think Frosta deserves a new full figure release, because her first release was wrong on so many levels: hair, face, and outfit colors (the easily-fixable reversed forearms that Matty "apologized" for was ironically the least of her problems). So a mere alternate head would solve her hair and face issues, but the Snow Queen would still remain a Dirty Snow Queen.

As for Mer-Man, I think he also deserves a full figure variant, because Filmation Mer-Man is in a distinct dark green color, and has a different armor that is like the vintage toy armor and unlike the cardback armor. So with this release we would both get an accurate Filmation Mer-Man and with an alternate vintage head the vintage fans would also finally get a more accurate vintage toy Mer-Man.

As for Leech and Tri-Klops, I'm OK with them being just alternate heads, as well as Beast-Man, He-Man and Skeletor (though I think some people want full-figure releases of Filmation He-Man and Skeletor). Whereas Teela, Evil-Lyn, Clawful, Tung Lashor (and possibly also Rattlor), yes, they totally need a full-figure variant and not just a variant head.

And as for Hordak, he needs a new head, but also a new cowl and armor, and they gave him the wrong-side mechanical arm. So, basically, it would be better to have a full-figure variant of him... yet another one, because like with Frosta, they were unable/unwilling to do Filmation Hordak right the first time, even though fans had been quite clear and explicit on how to make him right.

So, assuming we get the others as full-figure variantes, for a heads pack I'd go with:

- He-Man
    - Skeletor
    - Beast-Man
    - Tri-Klops
    - Leech

But if Filmation Mer-Man (my most wanted along with Filmation Teela) or Hordak could not have a full-figure release, their Filmation heads would take precedence over the Filmation heads of He-Man and Leech in my wants list.
    Last edited by uaxuctum; February 15, 2015 at 06:39pm.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Yes! Filmation style heads would be great as a non sub item. I'd want 7 brand new and or variant figures in a Filmation 2 mini sub or whatever.

He-man, Skeletor, Beast Man and Teela all deserve to have full new Filmation style figures on their own. Filmation Fisto can be accompanied with Stridor.

I would pick these 5 heads in a pack as I believe the bucks we already have will go well with them as is:

1) Hordak - in case Mattel messes up & doesn't include one with Buzzsaw Hordak. #1 top pick! Redemption for Scott's Failmation decision.
    2) Mer Man - many people want this head sculpt and so do I. It completes all 3 main styles
    3) Frosta - redemption for Frosta is also highly needed. She deserves a 2.0 but there's a long list for those now and I think getting a new head would still be all right.
    4) Zanthor (Cosmic Enforcer) - would be great to add another enforcer to the lineup, compatible with the DCU v MOTUC Zodac
    5) Tri-Klops which I would really like or Faker He-man head (with the robotic skull face) would be cool!
    Last edited by Count Judas; February 15, 2015 at 06:41pm.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-in-our-future

Frosta!
    Hordak!
    Teela!
    He-Man!
    Skeletor!

Last edited by AdultCollector; February 15, 2015 at 07:28pm.

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    As much as I want a FILMation He-Man and Skeletor, I really have no interest in a head pack.

Putting FILMation He-Man and Skeletor heads on the existing He-Man and Skeletor bucks would look totally wrong. It would be like Failmation Hordak in reverse, an accurate head on an inaccurate body.

If we get FILMation variants in MOTUC, I want them done accurately. If not, what's the point?
    Yep, I completely agree. Besides, the difference in skintones alone would make a mere head swap an impossibility anyway. Filmation He-Man's skin is much more tanned, Teela's is more pale, Mer-Man's is blue-green, etc....

Filmation variants deserve a completely new figure, not just the heads.