Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flutterina Packaged Pics and Bio Revealed!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Flutterina Packaged Pics and Bio Revealed!

Just got in new packaged shots! Enjoy.

Flutterina is part of Club Eternia and will be the monthly figure in Aug. She includes a sword and shield. Review samples were also sent out so look for fan coverage soon!

Due to the size, the wings are packed off and must be assembled. Very easy to snap in and enjoy!

All new bio for Flutterina based on the vintage style guide material.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

WHAT? She fell in love with Clamp Champ?

Now thatīs something i would have never came up with.

But i love it!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

She looks great. I hope I get one with a good face! Loving her bio, and if she fell in love with Clamp Champ, that is just awesome. We don't know for sure that it is Clamp Champ, but that would make me very happy that such an old man can get a young chippy like Flutterina.

Oh my god !!!! Beautifly Council...(laughing too hard and cant see through the tears)
    Last edited by Skeledor; May 13, 2014 at 06:50pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post

But i love it!
    I'm not familiar with the bios and key characters/events/dates but having read 'Man At Arms' I instantly thought 'Duncan'. 'here Teela, meet your new mother. She has wings a little like your actual mother'. 'She'll never replace my real Mother'
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Now that is one blank stare.
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Was there a problem with her Small One story in the Filmation series?

I know Scott says the bios were all written in one day back in 1892, or whatever , but come on now. If you don't want to watch any She-Ra episodes, just ask a fan or two.

She was a peasant living under the rule of a tyrant in the desert, who risked her life to save She-Ra, and as a result, was transformed into a butterfly fairy.

That gave her some weight as a character.

I almost get the impression that Scott deliberately makes some of the pop bios a bit too silly... I just don't understand why.

That being said, the figure is incredible. So she's whatever we want her to be lol.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Flutterina was like "Go after Skeletor into space? Screw that. I'm staying with my man."

Quote Originally Posted by karg182 View Post
    I'm not familiar with the bios and key characters/events/dates but having read 'Man At Arms' I instantly thought 'Duncan'. 'here Teela, meet your new mother. She has wings a little like your actual mother'. 'She'll never replace my real Mother'
    Clamp Champ killed Snake Man At Arms in the second battle ground and was announced the new Man at Arms at least he is for King He-Man.

So i thought itīs him the bio is referring to but i could be wrong.

And as a side note iīm amazed how pretty the face actually looks in that picture.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

I know Scott says the bios were all written in one day back in 1892, or whatever , but come on now. If you don't want to watch any She-Ra episodes, just ask a fan or two.

She was a peasant living under the rule of a tyrant in the desert, who risked her life to save She-Ra, and as a result, was transformed into a butterfly fairy.

That gave her some weight as a character.

I almost get the impression that Scott deliberately makes some of the pop bios a bit too silly... I just don't understand why.
    Sadly, TG doesn't do rewrites when new information become available to him.

At least she doesn't die at Adora's hand...

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Sadly, TG doesn't do rewrites when new information become available to him.

True true lol.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post

But i love it!
    I admit that I like this quite a bit. Go Clamp Champ!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

I love her Filmation origin, but this one is pretty good too. (I'm sure there's room to work both in together, actually.) Nevertheless, I love that she hooks up with CC!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Her filmation origin was nicely done - it's a shame it's not been used here. I like the Clamp Champ twist but the rest if bio doesn't flow well. "Small One" also would have been a nice mention in the bio too.

Oh well...
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

That being said, the figure is incredible. So she's whatever we want her to be lol.
    To be fair this bio is brand new. Her style guide is worse and here we get some information at least and she is not just a "delicate" creature who is able to fly he could have taken this weird part from the style guide but he didnīt.

And iīm grateful for that!

Overthrow the local monarchs, eh?

Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

She looks better in package than I expected!

Surprised about the Clamp Champ thing but I think it is quite nice to tie characters together like that honestly.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

She looks fantastic! Can't wait to get her.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    She's very beautifly...I mean, beautiful.

The bio is...weird. I miss her "Small One" origin. That was so powerful. Most people seem to like the Clamp Champ thing, but I don't really dig it. I always wanted Netossa and Clamp Champ to be a couple. I know I'm in the minority there, since most people think she and Spinnerella are an item.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Will the sword and shield be packaged in a way that prevents them from being squeezed and deformed? This was a problem I saw with Adora and other females with the same or similar accessories.

The bio specifically states 'Randor's Man at Arms'. There's only been duncan there in my mind. But Clamp champ would make more sense. I dunno. I swore never or really pay much attention to any canon
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

She really appears to have turned out quite well! Really looking forward to adding her to the Great Rebellion!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Keep reading the bios!

As far as I'm concerned, all of that still happened before the events of her bio, and Small One was the "name" they gave her as a slave, to dehumanize her. IT STILL HAPPENED!

Weird that it doesn't just say "Clamp Champ". I don't understand why they would avoid the name.
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm looking forward to adding Flutterina to the Great Rebellion!

But, I much prefer her "Small One" origin. A tortured slave girl who dies protecting She-Ra and is then resurrected as a formidable warrior in her own right by Light Hope. Now that's a bio!

It's a shame they didn't package Flutterina with the "front" of her wings displayed instead of the plain and uniform pink of the "back" of her wings.