Thread: MOTUC Prahvus support thread

Hybrid View

Heroic Warrior

MOTUC Prahvus support thread

So, Chief Carnivus (one of the best MYP characters in my opinion) will be released soon.

It is obvious that Evilseed is awaited impatiently too.

But there's another (evil) character who I bet would look awesome in MOTUC : Prahvus !

For those who don't know him, here is a picture from the cartoon :

And here is the fan art made by The Raw, showing us what prahvus might look like as a MOTUC figure :

Now, let's support this cool character, so he can be released as an action figure too !

i think he was cool but seeing his weapon and the way he was and how he lost his hand in the new cartoon, i always thought he would be Spikor later, add the spikes and shorten the horns or whatever, but maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm right, but he was still cool.

if Count Marzo was made, so will Evil Seed, remember both were in the filmation cartoons, even though they both look completely different than their new counterparts.

since Chief Carnivus was made and coming out soon, anyone can be made from the MYP cartoons.

:Edit:

i just re-watched the episode and Prahvus's people look like spikors, i think he is Spikor now after seeing it again.
    Last edited by StaticX999; August 22, 2010 at 09:54am.

I'd love Prahvus. He's awesome looking. He'd need his shoulder armor though.

I love new figures, characters who've never had figures before, and Prahvus is cool, so I'd love to see him in the line!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Prahvus most certainly has my support!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Sign me up! I want a Pravhus v.s Teela-Na 2 pack!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StaticX999 View Post
    i think he was cool but seeing his weapon and the way he was and how he lost his hand in the new cartoon, i always thought he would be Spikor later, add the spikes and shorten the horns or whatever, but maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm right, but he was still cool.

i just re-watched the episode and Prahvus's people look like spikors, i think he is Spikor now after seeing it again.
    Prahvus is such an awesome character that i pray will be released for motuc. love to see this guys bio.

when I was thinking about spikor's origin in 200x I thought he would have been in Prahvus army.

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Prahvus is such an awesome character that i pray will be released for motuc. love to see this guys bio.

when I was thinking about spikor's origin in 200x I thought he would have been in Prahvus army.
    I also think that Spikor would fit in warlord Prahvus' army very well! He really could have been a member of Prahvus' forces in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharella View Post
    I also think that Spikor would fit in warlord Prahvus' army very well! He really could have been a member of Prahvus' forces in the past.
    A little up for Prahvus ! I was looking for the fanart with prahvus and a hammer but I don't find it it was originally on eternia.nuevadominion.com

A big hammer is the best weapon for him !

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockVivien View Post
    A little up for Prahvus ! I was looking for the fanart with prahvus and a hammer but I don't find it it was originally on eternia.nuevadominion.com

A big hammer is the best weapon for him !

I prefer a crossbow-like weapon of special battle axe for Prahvus, as I think a hammer would rather suit the heroic giant Tytus.

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    I would totally dig a MOTUC's figure of Prahvus!! He was one of the coolest MYP designs, by far!! Bring him on

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Love it! Lets do it!
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Sign me up!!!

I def think he deserves a figure, as a nod to the 200x fans, he really is a great character. Totally think he should come with his glider, just a little smaller version, kinda like Green goblin or Hobgoblin. not sure what accessory to give him yet.

a wicked demonic looking sword or a big a** ax or sickle . his power gauntlet is a must. maybe the glider if it can be fitted.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I wish Prahvus was in the poll. I've always liked the look of this character and would love a figure of him.
    ...but seeing how infrequently posts are added to this thread I'm afraid it shows I'm in the minority on this one.

id buy em as long as hes very evil looking...!
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Maybe he led the "magical scouting mission" in the Bio Canon, released when the brand new and still unhinged Skeletor kidnapped Adora and attempted to bring "his people" to Eternia...!?!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    I wish Prahvus was in the poll. I've always liked the look of this character and would love a figure of him.
    ...but seeing how infrequently posts are added to this thread I'm afraid it shows I'm in the minority on this one.
    yeah whats with that?
    i've thought the same thing.
    this guy has got to be one of the coolest independent baddies.
    he an important part in the mythos history of motu like count marzo or king grayskull from myp.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I hope we get him within the next couple of years or so, while I want them to prioritise POP and Filmation, I'm still excited for Prahvus!
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    I'm all for Prahvus but we need Lord Dactys too

Heroic Warrior
    One of the few missing 200x characters, I would buy...