Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Prahvus support thread

Quote Originally Posted by Masamune View Post
    but Prahvus is still a sweet figure idea and so is the Teela-Na Sorceress variant idea as a two pack. Maybe she could have one of those little creatures she protects from Prahvus as an accessory.
    those little creatures is Stinkor's (Odiphus) race, Odiphus is in the episode Out Of The Past that brought Prahvus to the village.

Thanks. I vaguely remember that episode. I've got the entire series, but I haven't watched it in a about a year. I recall Odiphus at the time, but couldn't remember how to spell it and was half sure it was Oedipus, lol. Maybe she could come with their village elder. Or wasn't there a young one that she rescued? ... eh, I should probably go fetch my dvd's and watch them again. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

Quote Originally Posted by Masamune View Post
    Also, those are some great pieces of Prahvus artwork MetalGearMax. Where are they from?
    I'm pretty sure those are the actual screencaps from "Of Machines and Men". As I recall, the parts with Prahvus weren't actually animated like in the "Out of the Past" episode.

Oh yeah, forgot to show my support for Prahvus, whom I absolutely would buy! Great design, another Great Unrest villain (that could also show up in the current time to pester He-Man and co.), and the more villains the better!
    Last edited by sephron13; August 23, 2010 at 03:11am. Reason: gotta show support for Prahvus!!
    PORK CHOP SANDWICHES!!

Great transactions with these members!!

anzraider03 - Roboto
    gofigure - Gy-Gor

Count me in.

GO Prahvus!
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

I love 200X but it I had to read the thread to relaize who he was. I think he looks awesome and he needs to get made.

Prahvus has my support too!

Of course I want Prahvus! I think after Faceless One, him, Dactys, and Ceratus that my 200X needs would be complete. Except for Calix. And Veena. And Queen Andreeno. And Stingrad. And MYP Marlena, Evilseed, and Hawk. And those bone monsters would be pretty nice. I wouldn't say no to King Torius or the Kulatak elder, or Tuvar and Badhra. Okay, so he wouldn't complete anything unless everything else came out first, and I hope that doesn't happen because I'd like to get him soon-ish.

It'd be nice to get him in a two pack with one of his guards, or packed with that starfish-sky sled thing he rode. Or a two pack with the young armor-less Sorceress!!!
    Last edited by gbagok; August 23, 2010 at 08:47am.

Chewer of Trollans
    I definitely have to throw my support behind Prahvus, and I don't even get everything. I like these nonSkeletor henchman villains that gum up the works for He-Man.
    Imagine, Prahvus comes back for revenge against the Sorceress... So many storylines.

Prahvus Support !

Although, other characters are wanted first: Queen Marleena (regal Filmation attire), Sorceress, Ram Man, Man-E-Faces, Sagitar, Kobra Khan et cetera . . .
    Prahvus would be a good oversized character/figure, about Gygor's size.

Is there place to read more on him?
    Last edited by Alexxandar; August 23, 2010 at 10:41am.

MegaGearMax - I don't remember seeing those images in the cartoon ... were they?

(They are really cool, BTW.)

I'd love to see Prahvus made - especially if he was done with Zodak like glow in the dark tattoos!

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    MegaGearMax - I don't remember seeing those images in the cartoon ... were they?

I believe those are from the flashback scene in the Sortech episode.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Of course I want Prahvus! I think after Faceless One, him, Dactys, and Ceratus that my 200X needs would be complete. Except for Calix. And Veena. And Queen Andreeno. And Stingrad. And MYP Marlena, Evilseed, and Hawk. And those bone monsters would be pretty nice. I wouldn't say no to King Torius or the Kulatak elder, or Tuvar and Badhra. Okay, so he wouldn't complete anything unless everything else came out first, and I hope that doesn't happen because I'd like to get him soon-ish.

It'd be nice to get him in a two pack with one of his guards, or packed with that starfish-sky sled thing he rode. Or a two pack with the young armor-less Sorceress!!!
    Stingrad is Buzz-Off's friend, right? I have no idea who King Torius is though...and I just finished watching the MYP series! Is he the centaur guy that's part of Randor's council? That's the only time we same him in the series, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post

It's from the episode "Of Machines and Men." Sor-tech describes the story of what happened to him.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Hey Spectror, I thought you didn't participate in these support threads and most wanted lists because you feel that Mattel will hold back the top choices. Wouldn't Mattel see this and hold back Prahvus if he indeed proves to be popular thus defeating the purpose of this thread?

(cue sinister music) Duhn duhn duuuuhhhnnnnn!
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; August 23, 2010 at 02:57pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I'm on board with Prahvus! Any new or previously unmade characters are high on my most wanted list.

Yep we need him = he's awesome. So I gotta say it again...

Do it...Do it

@ Masamune
    I think the MOTUC Line needs Arms like Trap Jaw.
    ...than we can better Build Conversions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Stingrad is Buzz-Off's friend, right? I have no idea who King Torius is though...and I just finished watching the MYP series! Is he the centaur guy that's part of Randor's council? That's the only time we same him in the series, I believe.
    Right about Stingrad. Torius was named and appeared at the beginning of "Of Machines and Men," seen waving goodbye to Marlena. He was also among the guests at Randor's council in "To Walk with Dragons," but he's different from the unnamed guy. This might help:

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Right about Stingrad. Torius was named and appeared at the beginning of "Of Machines and Men," seen waving goodbye to Marlena. He was also among the guests at Randor's council in "To Walk with Dragons," but he's different from the unnamed guy. This might help:
    Oh, okay. Yeah, I remember him! I laughed when he was waving goodbye to Marlena because it looked funny.

Also...he's giving the finger in that picture!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Also...he's giving the finger in that picture!
    That's his other wave for after his meeting with Mattel where they said he's too hyper anime detailed for Classics.

Quote Originally Posted by ˛He-Ro View Post
    @ Masamune
    I think the MOTUC Line needs Arms like Trap Jaw.
    ...than we can better Build Conversions.
    You mean Tap Jaw arms for the army builders?

@gbagok. Those are some great designs. I wouldn't mind seeing the centaur-like creature at least being referenced in an MOTU bio like Prahvus or Carnivus etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

Yes, I would gladly buy TWO Prahvus figures!

Make it happen, Scott...
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

I'd snag him. The character had more significance than Canivus in my book - so bring him.

I would be excited for Prahvus! I really liked the way that he was introduced into the series.

I would love a Prahvus toy!!! Sign me up! I am keenly interested in his backstory.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!