Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Prahvus support thread

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    I would totally dig a MOTUC's figure of Prahvus!! He was one of the coolest MYP designs, by far!! Bring him on

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Love it! Lets do it!
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Ive been waiting for a thread like this. Yes please Prahvus!!!
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    I like warlord Prahvus much more than feline warrior Chief Carnivus, and I hope he will appear with Horde armor attachments.

I love the design of Prahvus and I'm interested in having him as a figure but I regret not to know more about him before that...

I know the bios will add some parts of his history but I think it won't be enough.

Prahvus will remain an obscur character...

I would prefer Mattel to wait for the release of new comics or a new cartoon to really introduce him to the fans.

After that, a release would be legitimate and would please most of us... But of course, I would prefer having him now than never

Sign me up for Prahvus. He's got an appealing monster design and would look good with evil warriors. I'm always for more bad guys and you know the horsemen would knock this guy out of the park. Along with Lord Dactys, he's one of my favorite designs from that cartoon.

Never thought about the Spikor connection. My votes in for pretty much for any figure but Handsome...

holy cow that centaur character looks awesome, even if he is unnamed. I hope we get him along with king torius. I'd really like to see Prahvus get made because I'd like to see what kind of bio they would make for him. he would definitely add a whole new dimension to the cannon i think.

I'm one of those people that don't necessarily like some of the original MOTU200x original character designs like Chief Carnivus, however, Prahvus I feel has the right look for MOTUC-ization, especially if they make his head a little more classic looking like they did for whiplash (nut super anime like hair swoop marzo lol)

@ Masamune
    You mean Tap Jaw arms for the army builders?
    no for all new MotUCs.

I think by the relesed Figures is need / missed!!!when you can give He-Man the Arms of Optikk and another Head i can create new figures with that.

I hope the Arms of Prahvus will not ended like the powerful underarms from Marzo

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    I love Prahvus, and I need a figure of him! Not want, need. Just gimme my fix, Matty; him and Dactys and I'll be set.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    He's one of my top wants from the 2002 characters, right after Evilseed and The Faceless One.

Heroic Warrior Muscle of Grayskul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Masamune View Post
    That would be great. It would be even better if those Horde armour pieces could be transfered to other toys like He-man. Then we could have Horde Armour He-man. Or if we could just put it on other figures like the palace guards and have our own do it yourself Horde army builder.

I liked the idea of Prahvus. Though I have to admit that I liked Carnivus better and I'm hoping for a Lord Dactus (with sword that he gave Randor in one episode), but Prahvus is still a sweet figure idea and so is the Teela-Na Sorceress variant idea as a two pack. Maybe she could have one of those little creatures she protects from Prahvus as an accessory.

Also, those are some great pieces of Prahvus artwork MetalGearMax. Where are they from?

I really want a Lord Dactus figure too. Has it ever been stated if Dactus is the same species (the species name escapes me?) as Batros? I think that'd be interesting that Batros is a rogue traitor that swore allegiance to Skeletor like Whiplash.

I think Prahvus is an awesome idea for a fig for the MOTU classics line, I'd definitely pick one or two up!

PS would really like to see a Batros figure, so if they came out with a Lord Dactus and it was stated their the same species, then they could use the same mold for both
    When I'm lifting heavy objects I sometimes shout, "BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL"

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Definetly buy this guy. Super cool.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I support a Prahvus MOTUC figure. I don't know much about him. He barely featured in the MYP toon. It would be good to learn more about Prahvus. But I'd be very happy to have a figure of him and open up more of a window to that slightly earlier period of Eternian history.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    If were getting Vikor and Gygor, then why not Prahvus. I think it's just a matter of time.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    if he was released and came w/ a odephus figure that would be awesome- i just love that episode!!!

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Count me in for a Prahvus figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle of Grayskul View Post
    I really want a Lord Dactus figure too. Has it ever been stated if Dactus is the same species (the species name escapes me?) as Batros? I think that'd be interesting that Batros is a rogue traitor that swore allegiance to Skeletor like Whiplash.

I think Prahvus is an awesome idea for a fig for the MOTU classics line, I'd definitely pick one or two up!

PS would really like to see a Batros figure, so if they came out with a Lord Dactus and it was stated their the same species, then they could use the same mold for both
    A Batros connection to Dactus' species would be a good angle. There's nothing really stating that they are the same species since they both appeared in seperate incarnations of the MOTU cartoons, but there's also nothing stating they aren't (I think).

I'm still keen for a Prahvus toy because it would mean he comes with a bio and every bio fleshes out the MOTUC world. Not to mention his would probably include mentioning coming up against the Sorceress if they use the MYP angle and that would add to her characters own bio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

He is very big in comparison with Teelana
    i can image him as large size figure with his jet and as second accessory i wish a Comic from the Great Unrest.

...and removable Horde Symbols was a Dream
    Last edited by ˛He-Ro; August 26, 2010 at 07:03pm.

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ˛He-Ro View Post
    He is very big in comparison with Teelana
    i can image him as large size figure with his jet and as second accessory i wish a Comic from the Great Unrest.

...and removable Horde Symbols was a Dream

Indeed! I absolutely agree with you; he is huge in the MYP cartoon, so it makes much sense to bring him out as large size figure, but I don't think that he'll come with his sky sled and comic book. I rather believe he will appear as a normal-sized figure in the MotUC line, although I'd really appreciate him as oversized figure!

Eternian Historian of Art Lex_Alfa's Avatar
    Maybe he's one of those giants announced
    Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
    Robot Chicken dixit

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I think Prahvus should be regular figure sized. It's odd if you watch the episodes he's in. He's the size of a regular guy all the time, except for his fight with the Sorceress. Maybe his magic glove (which she took) gave him the ability to grow?

Either that or it's animation errors.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

As far as 200X characters in MOTUC, Evilseed and Prahvus are at the top of my list (I'm looking real forward to Faceless One later this year too).
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Prahvus looked to be about as big as Whiplash & Clawful were. And we know how their size translates to MOTUC. I'm sure Prahvus will be the same size as everyone else.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"