Thread: MOTUC Prahvus support thread

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post

- He should have a regular base body.
    - His tattoos should be like Zodak but glowing in the dark
    - He must come with his gauntlet
    - He should have a nice weapon invented by the 4 Horsemen
    - A connection with the Great Black Wizard within the bio would be neat
    All very cool. I would like a mini glider & him being a standard size figure.
    glow in the dark tattoos would be awesome.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

New Info !!!

According to ToyGuru, Prahvus would have a regular body like Beast Man!

From musclor.org - Q/A around the Net 12/09/2012

Question:
    It seems that Prahvus is larger than a standard MOTU character.
    Could you please specify if you plan to make him with a regular base body or not? And here are my personal suggestions for a MOTUC Prahvus: For me standard body is ok; His tattoos should be like Zodak but glowing in the dark; He must come with his Gauntlet and his shoulder pad; He should have a nice weapon invented by the 4 Horsemen; He should be a relative to "Goat Man"; A connection with the Great Black Wizard within the bio would be neat (Big Fan of the Great Wizard also); He could be released with Odiphus in a 2-pack. By Vivien

TG answers : He would not be larger. Remember, in MOTUC we are using the vintage MOTU size scale. Take Beastman for example. The stylistic elements of 200X made him a little larger, but bringing him back to Classics we went with his original vintage scale. So if we did get to Pravhus he would be in the standard 6" scale. The "larger scale" of some figures like Clawful, Beastman, Whiplash, etc were stylistic elements of the 200X series and are not elements included in Classics.

TG answers : He would not be larger. Remember, in MOTUC we are using the vintage MOTU size scale. Take Beastman for example. The stylistic elements of 200X made him a little larger, but bringing him back to Classics we went with his original vintage scale. So if we did get to Pravhus he would be in the standard 6" scale. The "larger scale" of some figures like Clawful, Beastman, Whiplash, etc were stylistic elements of the 200X series and are not elements included in Classics.
    That makes no sense.

Exhibit A: Ram Man.

That's good, because I would like him to be at the standard MOTUC size. He doesn't seem like he'd need too much new tooling, either;

- new head
    - new shoulder armor
    - new gauntlet
    - New Cape (I can never tell what it is attached to)
    - and if the wanted to go the extra mile, new shin guards and a new belt/loin cloth. Otherwise, a clever re-use of the existing "longer" furry loincloth and perhaps He-Ro's shin guards can work.

Since he doesn't have any other accessories, either the 4H could make one up or they could throw in Odiphus. And glow in the dark paint applications would be a very nice touch.

long furry loincloth would be cool on him.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    long furry loincloth would be cool on him.
    I keep thinking we may see him in a 2-pack with Odiphus

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Could use Kowls body. The both would be extremely cheep to produce, that we will probably see them in 2014/2015 sometime.

[Apologies for the Necro-Post, was once again using google to remind my self the location of the "H" in his name and saw this thread LoL.]
    "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

I think he would make an awesome figure especially with the glow gimmick. I'd buy him for sure.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    That would be a GREAT way to add Odiphus to MOTUC! Hopefully, he'll be articulated. Cringer still bothers me!
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Heroic Warrior
    Personally, I'd be happy to see Prahvus released as soon as possible. He would be a great figure !

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    Personally, I'd be happy to see Prahvus released as soon as possible. He would be a great figure !
    I'm sure you would love to see yourself in Classics....

Scott did, so why not you?.... And what about the rest of us? When do we become figures too?
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

While packing Prahvus and Odiphus together is probably going to maximize his appeal, I'd be really happy if they included not only his persona jet-sled vehicle but also an extra head of one of his foot soldiers so that he can effectively double as an army builder.

Though again, probably more people would go for the Odiphus thing, plus it would be cheaper. Boring but cheaper.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I maybe alone here, but one of my big wants is the Kobolds from the mini comics featuring Lodar. Although the Kobolds belong to Lodars army I would use those guy for Prahvus's army. They are kinda similar.

I hope we get prahvus. He is an awesome looking character!

This guy is kind of an enigma but that makes him even more impressionable.
    That & he's one bad a villain. Wow is he awesome!

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    While packing Prahvus and Odiphus together is probably going to maximize his appeal, I'd be really happy if they included not only his persona jet-sled vehicle but also an extra head of one of his foot soldiers so that he can effectively double as an army builder.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ps4b0d2af9.png

Though again, probably more people would go for the Odiphus thing, plus it would be cheaper. Boring but cheaper.
    Battle Sled? War Wagon? Sky Blade? Whatever you wanna call it, Hellz Yeah! And w/ interchangeable faction logo! It would be a great counterpart to the Jet/Sky Sled & Ski High we are getting this year.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I maybe alone here, but one of my big wants is the Kobolds from the mini comics featuring Lodar. Although the Kobolds belong to Lodars army I would use those guy for Prahvus's army. They are kinda similar.
    I can see that. I wouldn't mind Lodar and the Kobalds being of the same people as Prahvus and his gang. With Alt heads and "4Hmizing" I could see them amalgamated into a single figure w multiple heads.

4 characters in a single figure with a bio that talks about the whole species?
    Last edited by LORD FALLEN ELDOR; August 18, 2013 at 08:23am.
    "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

I hope Mattel is able to work Prahvus into the line before it ends. He is high on my remaining wants list.

Well as everyone knows I am a compeltist, but I have to say thatPrahvus never really stuck me as a figure I would want in classics. Callix.. yes.. easy want.. but Prahvus... "meh"....

BUT!
    Now if its said that he will come with his glider vehicle he had in his episode episode much like how sky high comes with the front of the battleram... I would turn around an EASILY want him in my collection. As I would see it as another new classics toy vehicle, and another new character; Prahvus; coming with the vehicle.

So if he comes with the glider... easy buy for me [0 hesitation!]... without... eh.... if its outside the sub I "might" debate buying it before giving into my OCD and just getting it to complete the collection.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I think we'll see Prahvus in the 2015 lineup. Calix will be a long shot due to the tooling, but Prahvus would be easy to do. New head, loincloth, arm gauntlet, weapon - if they're brave, a classicised hover board too.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I think we'll see Prahvus in the 2015 lineup.
    My first choice for a 2014 MYP character is Evilseed, but Prahvus is a close second. I don't want to wait until 2015 for the next MYP character in Classics.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

I been guessing for two years now that Evil Seed was around the corner & I was wrong. My main thought was that we would get Evil Seed first them Prahvus. I could still be right about that. Evil Seed may be in 2014, next year Prahvus in 2015. But we still have several 200x characters to be worked into the line yet.

Heroic Warrior
    Would love to get this character. 200x had some great stuff. There are.so many things I want from that cartoon and filmation. I dont know about the comics but I'd take them too

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I think we'll see Prahvus in the 2015 lineup. Calix will be a long shot due to the tooling, but Prahvus would be easy to do. New head, loincloth, arm gauntlet, weapon - if they're brave, a classicised hover board too.
    Maybe easy but expensive.. Armor pieces are required, weapons and access. + more paint details.
    But He would be soooooooooooo COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hosed Ovor View Post
    I hope Mattel is able to work Prahvus into the line before it ends. He is high on my remaining wants list.
    I completely agree... I want this guy made so bad I can taste it.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

But He would be soooooooooooo COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Prahvus would definitely make an intimidate looking independent villain for the Classics line.