Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Prahvus support thread

My vote is for Prahvus to be regular sized also. Other than actual giants, the only 200x figures I want to be a large 'beast' sized consistent with the MYP cartoon are Stingrad and King Hiss (allowing a fixed snake body).
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Ehh. He'd be cool, I suppose. He's certainly cool looking. I'd buy him.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Sorceress Supreme Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex_Alfa View Post
    Maybe he's one of those giants announced
    When I read about the giants announced to come in MotUC line, I first thought of the 200X ones Azdar, Chazdar and Belzar from the MYP cartoon episode "Buzz Off's Pride". Although it seems more likely that Prahvus is to come as normal sized figure, I'd much rather see him as oversized MotUC character.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Hey Spectror, I thought you didn't participate in these support threads and most wanted lists because you feel that Mattel will hold back the top choices. Wouldn't Mattel see this and hold back Prahvus if he indeed proves to be popular thus defeating the purpose of this thread?

(cue sinister music) Duhn duhn duuuuhhhnnnnn!
    Brilliant point! Unless this means that Spectror actually wants Prahvus pushed back!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Heroic Warrior
    Benedict Judas Hel, did your brilliant evil spirit understand the conceptual difference between a SUPPORT thread, and a "FAVORITE" or "IDOL" thread ?

Because there's actually a HUGE difference !

With this thread, I SUPPORT Prahvus, which means that I'd like to see him INCLUDED in the MOTUC line and released as a figure.

I NEVER said I wanted him sooner or later, or that he was one of my favorite figures.

Prahvus is indeed a very obscure character. I'd like to learn more about him in an adequate MotUC bio.
    I really hope he'll come as MotUC figure!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd love to see Prahvus in this line sooner than later. Even with that one flashback scene of him fighting the Sorceress, he established himself as a top level baddie like Count Marzo, that can stand alone with being in a group, though I think it was rumored that he would have some connection the the Evil Horde. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think he is a Gigant (german: Hüne) like King Grayskull, but he is not a Big Giant (German: Riese) like Tytus!

I know he will not have his jet, but what i really want is a extra Mini-Comic with the story of the Greate Unrest.

Quote Originally Posted by ²He-Ro View Post
    I think he is a Gigant (german: Hüne) like King Grayskull, but he is not a Big Giant (German: Riese) like Tytus!

I know he will not have his jet, but what i really want is a extra Mini-Comic with the story of the Greate Unrest.
    Oh yeah, an extra Mini-Comic revealing the story of the Great Unrest would be quite cool!
    So we would learn more about Prahvus' past and his actions during that time. That would give his character more depth in my opinion, as in this way, we'd get much more informations on him than only the facts revealed in his Bio!

Prahvus + Glove + Bio + Mini-Comic

is a Dream i will buy

It would be great to get another never before seen in action figure character. I also like that he is the leader of his own faction (as far as we know) rather than being aligned with one of the common ones and that lends depth to the MOTUC world. I would certainly buy at least one.

Elder Councilman
    throw in my support! For me, he's on the short list.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

Quote Originally Posted by Defendery View Post
    It would be great to get another never before seen in action figure character. I also like that he is the leader of his own faction (as far as we know) rather than being aligned with one of the common ones and that lends depth to the MOTUC world. I would certainly buy at least one.
    I totally agree, for I also like the idea that Prahvus is the leader of his own faction, independent of others, and a mighty warlord, just like Skeletor, Hordak and King Hiss, who can cope with them. That brings a fresh wind to the MotUC world and gives it much more depth than ever before. A new evil warlord makes it even more interesting in my opinion!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectror View Post
    Benedict Judas Hel, did your brilliant evil spirit understand the conceptual difference between a SUPPORT thread, and a "FAVORITE" or "IDOL" thread ?
    Thanks for the flattery, Spectror! Yes I am brilliant and I know the difference between supporting something and favoring something.

Because there's actually a HUGE difference !
    Ah, but do the Mattel Executives know that difference? They might see a huge thread that's 10 pages long for Prahvus in MOTUC and say "Wow! This Prahvus guy is going to sell like hotcakes! I wish I knew who he was and if we can make him...but these kids seem to want him. Just like hula hoops and fax machines, the kids are gonna go bonkers for him! So, by that rationale, we better not release him. We can't give the consumer what they want...until they stop wanting it."

With this thread, I SUPPORT Prahvus, which means that I'd like to see him INCLUDED in the MOTUC line and released as a figure.

I NEVER said I wanted him sooner or later, or that he was one of my favorite figures.
    Well, truthfully I'm not used to constructive means of situation resolutions. I much more comfortable with destructive means. I hope it goes as you planned...
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; September 5, 2010 at 11:49am.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

who?

i just finished watching 200x again and can't even remember this guy. i guess if people want him then i'd pick one up as well if it gets made but... i'd be disappointed if this wasn't a 2017-???? figure and held up stuff like ram man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealo View Post
    who?

i just finished watching 200x again and can't even remember this guy. i guess if people want him then i'd pick one up as well if it gets made but... i'd be disappointed if this wasn't a 2017-???? figure and held up stuff like ram man.

You need to watch it again and make sure not to blink because he only shows up Twice. lol
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

he's my top original 200X character from the series.

I'd like the chance to buy a Prahvus figure.

...here is the fan art made by The Raw, showing us what prahvus might look like as a MOTUC figure :

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1...n/prahvus2.jpg
    I dig The Raw's redesigns quite a bit, but I'm not so sure that's a Prahvus I would want.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    If MYP continued, the Horde was going to be released and Prahvus would join them (even though in Swordtech's story Prahvus and his men die...)

In MVC comics, Prahvus was going to be the one who kidnapped Adora!

For his figure, I would want his shoulder armour/cape and a removable glove of doom! (or whatever it's called ). I also want his tattoos to glow-in-the dark like Zodak!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...&pictureid=435

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...&pictureid=436

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...&pictureid=437

http://www.bustatoons.com/blog_images/blog_prahvus.jpg
    Where's that info about Prahvus & the Horde?!

Quote Originally Posted by Khror View Post
    ...Prahvus will remain an obscur character...

I would prefer Mattel to wait for the release of new comics or a new cartoon to really introduce him to the fans.

After that, a release would be legitimate and would please most of us... But of course, I would prefer having him now than never
    He has been introduced. I think he's had more screen time than Jitsu. And legitimate? Um... what? Using that logic, this entire toyline should be shelved indefinitely. Or is that winking emoticon for your entire post, not just that last sentence?
    Roast Gooble Dinner podcast Appendix & Notations
    Doughnuts & Top Cow podcast Co-Host
    @joshcrawley

I still don't know what to think about this character.
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

i updated my drawing a little bit...so here´s:

Prahvus

Prahvus has a great design, I would be happy to have him as a toy.
    But I know nearly nothing of him... So my split in two... With only 1 apparition in an episode of the MYP cartoon, Prahvus is nearly as a good fan-made character as many other exist on the board.

So... he is great and I want it but I'm absolutely not in a hurry and if his back story could be filled in before its release, it would be better IMO.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Sign me up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THE RAW View Post
    i updated my drawing a little bit...so here´s:

Prahvus
    Great work!!! I like your MotUC drafts! This image shows me once more that Prahvus would look fantastic as MotUC figure and confirms he's definitely worth to become part of the MotUC line!

Sharella...thank you

maybe someone has an idea what kinda weapon he should have...any ideas?

He has all my support.... I like that character a lot...
    http://decorvo.mybrute.com

Nothing represents more the unexplainable vacuousness of the human race, than the unfounded and arrogant blind faith in the ruthless and narcissistic transcendence of itself.

Wish list; http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=166721