Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Prahvus support thread

i hope we get him soon, id love to see some more wide ranging characters in MOTUC! i think i'd rather take him without the cape, but thats just me ive never been much of a fan of capes really. either way, hes an awesome character for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by THE RAW View Post
    i updated my drawing a little bit...so here´s:

Prahvus
    http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/a...hvusupdate.jpg
    I like it! He needs a huge glove on his right hand, though!
    Roast Gooble Dinner podcast Appendix & Notations
    Doughnuts & Top Cow podcast Co-Host
    @joshcrawley

Quote Originally Posted by THE RAW View Post
    Sharella...thank you

maybe someone has an idea what kinda weapon he should have...any ideas?

I think you should give him a crossbow for his right hand and an additional battle axe for his left one, as well as a shield. That would look very cool in my view.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StaticX999 View Post
    i think he was cool but seeing his weapon and the way he was and how he lost his hand in the new cartoon, i always thought he would be Spikor later, add the spikes and shorten the horns or whatever, but maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm right, but he was still cool.

i just re-watched the episode and Prahvus's people look like spikors, i think he is Spikor now after seeing it again.
    Prahvus is such an awesome character that i pray will be released for motuc. love to see this guys bio.

when I was thinking about spikor's origin in 200x I thought he would have been in Prahvus army.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Prahvus is such an awesome character that i pray will be released for motuc. love to see this guys bio.

when I was thinking about spikor's origin in 200x I thought he would have been in Prahvus army.
    I also think that Spikor would fit in warlord Prahvus' army very well! He really could have been a member of Prahvus' forces in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharella View Post
    I also think that Spikor would fit in warlord Prahvus' army very well! He really could have been a member of Prahvus' forces in the past.
    A little up for Prahvus ! I was looking for the fanart with prahvus and a hammer but I don't find it it was originally on eternia.nuevadominion.com

A big hammer is the best weapon for him !

I can only imagine how bada** this guy would look done by The 4HM. Particularly cuz he's pretty built, so I think his design lends himself to the classics style rather nicely.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    I can only imagine how bada** this guy would look done by The 4HM. Particularly cuz he's pretty built, so I think his design lends himself to the classics style rather nicely.

Yeah !!!!

I founded the image I was looking for.

I'd love a Prahvus figure, but think it's unlikely he'll come next year. We know we're getting The Faceless One and running low on popular and recognisable MYP characters (to the masses anyway). I'd put him on par with Carnivus in terms of fan-recognition, so I'd imagine we will see him some day.

It'd be great if he came with the hover board vehicle he uses in Out of the Past as an accessory...
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Quote Originally Posted by RockVivien View Post
    A little up for Prahvus ! I was looking for the fanart with prahvus and a hammer but I don't find it it was originally on eternia.nuevadominion.com

A big hammer is the best weapon for him !

I prefer a crossbow-like weapon of special battle axe for Prahvus, as I think a hammer would rather suit the heroic giant Tytus.

This guy can't get here fast enough. I hope he is in the sooner rather than later category

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    I'd love a Prahvus figure, but think it's unlikely he'll come next year. We know we're getting The Faceless One and running low on popular and recognisable MYP characters (to the masses anyway). I'd put him on par with Carnivus in terms of fan-recognition, so I'd imagine we will see him some day.
    To the masses? I don't think Carnivus was very recognizable to the masses, and Prahvus would probably not be either. I think he'll make a good figure, and will be accepted on that ground like others have been. If we don't see him next year, it won't be because there are no more popular MYP characters, but because there are so many. MYP design Evilseed, Dactys, Calix, Ceratus, Veena (whatever name she gets) and MYP Hawk are all yet to be made.

I vote for Prahvus too. Sooner, later, doesn't matter. He is a cool looking dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I vote for Prahvus too. Sooner, later, doesn't matter. He is a cool looking dude.
    I'm really hoping for him too !!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i would like a stronger push for this figure. i done want this one to fall through the cracks & not get made into motuc.

Somehow I missed this thread. Yep, that would be one figure I'd buy.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

I would really like to see him make it into the line along with the other MYP characters mentioned.

It seems to be that Prahvus is larger than your standard MOTU character, how do people feel about making him the size of Gygor?

Heroic Warrior
    It seems to be that Prahvus is larger than your standard MOTU character, how do people feel about making him the size of Gygor?
    Prahvus is a bit bigger in the 200x cartoon, just like Beast man, Clawful or Tung Lashor are bigger. He's not a giant though (like, say, Tytus, Megator or Procrustus).

That means he should have the same size as any other normal MOTUC figure.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to a normal sized one, personally.

...though I guess if they used the new larger buck from Leech...well, I don't know. That's a thicker body that's good for Ram Man, but Prahvus isn't that thick. Yeah, I think the normal buck will work just fine.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Prahvus has thugs!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

I'm happy w/ regular size fig. It's also be neat if the blue stripes glowed in the dard like Zodak's. In any case I'd definitely want a Prahvus.

I'd really love s figure of this guy! And of all the other MYP characters listed above, because I'm in no hurry for this line to end and i WANT MORE NEW CHARACTERS!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I wonder if Prahvus could be one of the Fighting Foe Men ? Anyway, I'd buy a figure of him. I guess he's one of my MYP/200x most wanted characters...

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I hadn't thought of Prahvus being larger than a regular sized fig until MGM's pic (4th one down).
    I think he'd look pretty cool Gygor sized.

....or regular sized, I'd be happy either way.
    And yeah, glow in the dark blue paint like Zodak would be pretty cool.