Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Prahvus support thread

Prahvus is a cool looking guy, he'd make a nice addition to the Classics line
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    spikor would fit in well in prahvus army.

Heroic Warrior
    Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    I don't know why people want this guy but to each their own. He is not that cool looking and he is a wuss. He got his a$$ handed to him by a extremely weakened Sorceress. No where near a level like a Marzo is who would pinky slap him silly.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    I don't know why people want this guy but to each their own. He is not that cool looking and he is a wuss. He got his a$$ handed to him by a extremely weakened Sorceress. No where near a level like a Marzo is who would pinky slap him silly.
    How many evil warriors, snake men and horde besides the leaders WOULD get beaten by an extremely weakened Sorceress? The Sorceress isn't exactly a wuss...especially the MYP version.

However, I know how you feel. I feel the same about Colossor.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

eventually i'd really like to see a motuc figure of this guy. we never got a figure of prahvus & evilseed.
    although evilseed has gotten more of a spotlight. i think prahvus is often overlooked.

Snappy Threader
    I would really like to see this guy too. That seems to be my answer to all of these suppoert threads. I love this line, and I would love to see them give everyon what they want, and if that happens, then it's a huge success.

Evil Witch of Metternia Met-Hild's Avatar
    I think Prahvus deserves a figure. He was underused in the series (though it seems he was planned to have a bigger role) but I think he looks cool and has potential. There's always room for a big-horned badass on my shelf.
    The artist formerly known as Mechthild

Please check out my MOTU revision fan art, and fan fiction: Metternia bios and history & myths.

Now also on DeviantArt: http://osmatar.deviantart.com/

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    To me, Prahvus has definitely much more potential than shown in the cartoon episode. I'm sure he would be a very cool MotUC figure!

i would LOVE him to be in a 2-pack with MYP human Sorceress and now that we have drago-man i think his arm would look good on him
    and that Sorceress would only need a new head/top/bottom they can use Teela's boots and lower arm's and Adora's upper arm on 1 side with Teela's on the other

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Yeah, showing support for Prahvus in MOTUC! (Like a boss.)

Definitely want him. He looks so badass. Though he'd be toned down, I'm sure he'd make a great figure.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

i pick this up from the thread Encyclopedia of Eternia: History by Mosquitor
    Chapter 6: The Great Unrest
    "The instability within Eternia’s monarchy soon led to further chaos, throughout not only Eternos, but the whole planet. A warlord named Prahvus, from an unknown dimension, chose this time of unrest to make an attempt on Eternia, his main goal being to uncover the power of the Ancients and rule the planet for himself. With a band of bloodthirsty accomplices, Prahvus and his forces soon ravaged many kingdoms, slaughtering thousands of innocent people. And Prahvus was not the only warlord who chose to take advantage of the uneasy governmental situation. His siege evoked a huge myriad of other warlords, from both Eternia and other dimensions, to do the same thing and begin their own conquests of Eternia. The whole planet was plunged into chaos as the Great Unrest took hold."

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    i pick this up from the thread Encyclopedia of Eternia: History by Mosquitor
    Chapter 6: The Great Unrest
    "The instability within Eternia’s monarchy soon led to further chaos, throughout not only Eternos, but the whole planet. A warlord named Prahvus, from an unknown dimension, chose this time of unrest to make an attempt on Eternia, his main goal being to uncover the power of the Ancients and rule the planet for himself. With a band of bloodthirsty accomplices, Prahvus and his forces soon ravaged many kingdoms, slaughtering thousands of innocent people. And Prahvus was not the only warlord who chose to take advantage of the uneasy governmental situation. His siege evoked a huge myriad of other warlords, from both Eternia and other dimensions, to do the same thing and begin their own conquests of Eternia. The whole planet was plunged into chaos as the Great Unrest took hold."
    Nifty bio. I like it.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

Evil Overlord of Spandex CptSpandex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    For me it's not about how powerful a character is. It's whether or not I like the overall sculpt, look, and design of the character. I like Prahvus just fine but he's not anyone I would lobby to have. And if they make him Spikor, well, as a Spikor fan, that would just bug me.

Add me to the support list.
    I love most of the MYP characters, especially the bad-a$$ ones like Prahvus.
    Last edited by Darkkosis; August 11, 2011 at 01:09pm.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

having prahvus as spikor or fisto is a very bad move in my opinion. fisto fought in the unrest. it would be awesome if spikor was a general in prahvus army.
    i really like prahvus! his over all sculpt & his persona impress me. that and would love to see how he shaped eternias history during the great unrest.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I LOVE Prahvus and definitely want him!

If MYP continued, the Horde was going to be released and Prahvus would join them (even though in Swordtech's story Prahvus and his men die...)

In MVC comics, Prahvus was going to be the one who kidnapped Adora!

For his figure, I would want his shoulder armour/cape and a removable glove of doom! (or whatever it's called ). I also want his tattoos to glow-in-the dark like Zodak!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...&pictureid=435

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...&pictureid=436

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...&pictureid=437

http://www.bustatoons.com/blog_images/blog_prahvus.jpg
    IMHO It's been too long since anyone's posted in this thread, and I just had to quote Darkspecter's post because we are in total agreement on this!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    IMHO It's been too long since anyone's posted in this thread, and I just had to quote Darkspecter's post because we are in total agreement on this!
    Woah, thanks for the refresher! I forgot about his proposed story lines! I still really want him as a figure!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I post again also but I really want him coming in the line !!!!!

I love his look and as Sharella said, Prahvus has definitely much more potential than shown in the cartoon episode.

A Big Charisma!!

BIG UP FOR HIM

I def think he deserves a figure, as a nod to the 200x fans, he really is a great character. Totally think he should come with his glider, just a little smaller version, kinda like Green goblin or Hobgoblin. not sure what accessory to give him yet.

a wicked demonic looking sword or a big a** ax or sickle . his power gauntlet is a must. maybe the glider if it can be fitted.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I wish Prahvus was in the poll. I've always liked the look of this character and would love a figure of him.
    ...but seeing how infrequently posts are added to this thread I'm afraid it shows I'm in the minority on this one.

id buy em as long as hes very evil looking...!
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Maybe he led the "magical scouting mission" in the Bio Canon, released when the brand new and still unhinged Skeletor kidnapped Adora and attempted to bring "his people" to Eternia...!?!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I'd like to see him sooner than later. He's my most-wanted out of any of the MYP-created/updated villains.

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    I wish Prahvus was in the poll. I've always liked the look of this character and would love a figure of him.
    ...but seeing how infrequently posts are added to this thread I'm afraid it shows I'm in the minority on this one.
    yeah whats with that?
    i've thought the same thing.
    this guy has got to be one of the coolest independent baddies.
    he an important part in the mythos history of motu like count marzo or king grayskull from myp.