Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Prahvus thread - Revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    My first choice for a 2014 MYP character is Evilseed, but Prahvus is a close second. I don't want to wait until 2015 for the next MYP character in Classics.
    A 200X Mini Sub would be the solution. (Evilseed + Prahvus + Calix + Veena + Hawke + Ceratus and Odiphus as a bonus subscriber figure )
    I would love it !!

Mattel if you read that....

Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post
    A 200X Mini Sub would be the solution. (Evilseed + Prahvus + Calix + Veena + Hawke + Ceratus and Odiphus as a bonus subscriber figure )
    I would love it !!

THis is what I want soooo very much!!! Bowing to you Arvulis!!!

Prahvus for 2015? Is this a possibility? Could a 200x mini sub be possible in 2015?

I'd love to see Prahvus and I'd absolutely love to see a 200x mini sub!

Heroic Warrior Zodak's new shoes's Avatar
    The Bio of Prahvus could answer a lot of questions about the great unrest.
    Satma needs to happen. I will mow your lawn for life, Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post
    I would love it !!

They could make the 200x head back a subscriber exclusive bonus as well. Prahvus is gonna be awesome btw.

Heroic Warrior
    Prahvus could be really a great figure, and also seems to be a crucial character during the obcure but important period of the Eternian history, known as the Great Unrest.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Yeah, I would love a mini sub of 200x characters.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

He's in Poll #7 on the main page, I hope he places highly!
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    He would be if it was just my vote gbagok, becuase he is highly wanted character by me and plenty of others. Plus if they based the designs off your work, nobody would pass on any characters. We need Prahvus in this great line.

Yes to Prahvus and yes to a 200X add-on sub!

It would be cool if they could get the blue details on his body to glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Liber skull View Post
    It would be cool if they could get the blue details on his body to glow.
    Yeah, I could get down with that!!
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Bring on MYP Sorceress! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Prahvus would be a great figure for 2015 provided they give us MYP Evilseed for our ONE MYP character(not beast!) this year!
    MYP Sorceress is a MUST HAVE figure for MOTUC!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    No way he loses out in this contest.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Bring on MYP Sorceress! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    No way he loses out in this contest.
    Who is he? And what contest? I thought this was a support thread.
    MYP Sorceress is a MUST HAVE figure for MOTUC!

Nah, he is always on here complaining.

He should come with his glider and a purple thunderpunch heman blast effect

Did you guys see the movie Avengers 4 pack that will be an Amazon exclusive? It has a Black Widow in all black with bright blue highlights; I hope that's how Pahrvus looks.
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    They could make the 200x head back a subscriber exclusive bonus as well.
    Good guess.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    i was never a fan of this guy but i would so rather get him than another old man or another variant. GITD paint would be cool too
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    i was never a fan of this guy but i would so rather get him than another old man or another variant. GITD paint would be cool too
    ^ I agree w/ 1 of your posts once again! (I was going to post in support of getting a Toy inspired Perfuma over her awful Filmation design in that thread!)

I am not a 200X fan (yet), just because I never liked the 200X re-designed Vintage MOTU characters in that look, but the few episodes I've started watching are pretty good. I think that I'll like the stories, & ignore the parts of the "Mythos" I don't care for as much in my MOTU canon. But I agree w/ your post above, I would rather see PRAHVUS (w/ Bright BLUE GITD painted tattoos) than ANY of these figures:

I do LOVE Filmation, But in MOTUC I personally do not want (in 2015/2016):

1. NO King Miro Filmation (we have x2 King Randor figures & he's the King of Eternia to me!)
    2. NO 200X Miro (though I'd prefer him to Fimation Miro I think?)
    3. NO NA Sebrian(unless all vintage NA gets released 1st.)

*Eldor had a prototype, we have him in MOTUC & he definitely feeds that need for a wise elder, old sage & wizard all rolled into 1 character.

NOW, disclaimer: IF the line gets REALLY healthy again (like 2008-2011 Healthy), then throw down x1 "Older" type figure a year. But for NOW we DESPERATELY want MOTUC style figures to continue, so I think going for the "coolest looking" characters in each MOTU era (-minus any/most of the NEW MOTUC mini-comic characters for now) for the upcoming "test period" of 2016 would be wise. I don't necessarily mean only produce the monstrous characters from each era/faction, just the most popular remaining characters that make cool individual looking figures 1st to see how this NEW "classics line" fares. Then add in the important, but more "human" characters who are vital to the mythos, but just a older man in a robe (Sebrain NA) or an older ex-King in armor (Miro 200X), or a bald old Prince Adam (Filmation Miro). I just think we should go w/ more dynamic looking &/or oddly unique characters that are "fan demanded" & also may be more exicitig & more appealing to a higher number of casual fans & even possiblly New fans. So don't forget these characters forever, just think (for Now):
    *200X Prahvus or Miro = Cooler looking figure to most people.
    *NA Crita/Quakke or Sebrian = cooler looking figure to most people.
    *Filmation Granita/Vultak or King Miro = cooler looking figure to most people.

So again, I think just for now, we should get out the more uniquely designed fan demanded popular characters right away, then if the NEW line starts thriving, pepper in the more human charaters that are important to many fans of the different MOTU Media forms, but will just be an older guy in armor, or an older guy in a robe, ect. to the more casual action figure buying public. So just temporarily, we need to get out figures that stand out from any other line. I know this will NOT be a popular position though. We DO NEED New Blood & to keep every single current collector to make this NEW line last for years to come. I also do realize He-man is just a guy in furry shorts & some harness. The Sorceress is just an older lady in a Bird outfit. Man-At-Arms is just a man dipped in green latex w/ yellow armor, ect. But those were some of the MOST ICONIC MOTU "humans" that people will know & have nostalgic ties to, strong enough to buy them as adults & the rest of the colorful cast. King Randor & Queen Marlena are very important & I'm glad they were made. I know some collectors want "their" King & Queen (+ Miro/Sebrian) from other medias (200X/mini-comics/ect.), but for now I agree w/ LaserForceZodac on this point, for NOW @ least!

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I just want to say:

1.) I'm SO HAPPY for the 200X Fans to get this 200X mini-sub (I like my name for it better: "Club Millennia!")
    2.) The figures look great! (I do wish the 200X SA He-Man vs King Hiss 2-pack was an out of sub 2-pk. to free up more characters for Club Eternia though.)

3.) FULL LINE-UP ANNOUNCED! This is the BEST PART of Club 200X to me! I've long since felt Scott Toy Guru was the 1 person behind keeping the sub "Blind". I DO understand that if they announced ALL the Clube Eternia line-up every year it could be problematic, due to 1 or more figures NOT getting produced due to unforeseen issues. I have always believed they could show the prototypes & list the REST of the "Proposed" figures for the sub w/ these DISCLAIMERS: ex. pretend this is Club Eternia 2013:
    1.) These are the 12 "proposed figures" for Club Etenia 2013: a.) Show 3-4 prototypes, b.) Show Names or Concepts for the rest of the Monthly slots,
    2.) Understudies: Show a list of names of characters that "May" have to get swapped in if another figure has to be delayed until later or next year.
    3.) Have "Surprises" for out of sub purchases: Chase, SDCC, Traveling Con, ect.

I think New management realizes that Scott having his control & surprises was often making MOTUC collectors avoid subbing rather than it being an incentive to sub. I hope MOTUC NEW "Classics" line is FULLY REVEALED!

Having the FULL line-up revealed is Fantastic!
    Last edited by invisibleboy; February 19, 2015 at 12:06pm.
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

MOTUC Prahvus revelaed!

The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Disappointing... Looks far more threatening in the cartoon...
    Last edited by Beastmaster; March 17, 2015 at 12:29pm.

The head sculpt isn't exactly what I had pictured in my mind's eye, but he's damn fine looking none the less. Love it!
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!