Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: He-man and Skeletor

  1. #1
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6

    He-man and Skeletor

    For the life of me I can't figure out how to upload to the fanart gallery so I'm posting it here.

    There's a bit of a gap between when I did He-man and Skeletor.
    I just started with my MOTUC collection last year.
    But there's are done with the old toy feel (proportion).
    heman_posters_col.jpgheman_posters_skeletor.jpg

  2. #2
    Skeletors Plastic Surgeon Pyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Jose, California, USA
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by kidchuckle View Post
    For the life of me I can't figure out how to upload to the fanart gallery so I'm posting it here.

    There's a bit of a gap between when I did He-man and Skeletor.
    I just started with my MOTUC collection last year.
    But there's are done with the old toy feel (proportion).
    heman_posters_col.jpgheman_posters_skeletor.jpg
    Wow!!! Welcome to the org brother! Awesome art!

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior Joker95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    317
    Amazing! Just wow-this is an awesome idea for an exclusive.

  4. #4
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6
    thanks guys.
    Do you know how to post on the fanart? I keep getting "you need to put a title"
    so confusing.
    (oh never mind I figured it out. I didn't notice the input area for the "title")

    I want to do a Faker at some point. Since I have the skeletor armour- and heman done. it should be a colour swap (kind of like how the toys were made.. ha)
    Last edited by kidchuckle; December 13, 2013 at 09:44am.

  5. #5
    Why not? j-bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    in a flat, flat place
    Posts
    1,263
    I saw these over on deviantart not too long ago and still really enjoy them. Nice work.

  6. #6
    Totally Dyslexic Niki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    2,332
    I really admire your coloring!

    Great pictures (even though i donīt get the heads above the characters….)
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor


  7. #7
    Skeletors Plastic Surgeon Pyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Jose, California, USA
    Posts
    878
    Have you thought about entering the Redesign challenge? I bet all the fan-art fans would love to see your work....

  8. #8
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I really admire your coloring!

    Great pictures (even though i donīt get the heads above the characters….)
    Thanks
    oh the floating heads? see if you can recognize who it is through this Video




    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    Have you thought about entering the Redesign challenge? I bet all the fan-art fans would love to see your work....
    thanks Pyre,
    I'll try.. but timelines are always harry for me between work..

    Thanks J-bird. nice to see another DA member!

  9. #9
    Born A Monster wolfsfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    ah so that is who those heads are, the original "Fighting Foe Men"
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

    and if you get the chance

    Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

  10. #10
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6
    hahhaha!yeah it's so sad. such a great thing came out of such chaos.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •