Thread: Tiger Moth: Arch Nemesis of Flutterina

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar

Tiger Moth: Arch Nemesis of Flutterina

TigerMoth.jpg

Every good POP girl needs an evil Horde nemesis.

Tiger Moth was once a friend of Flutterina, but grew jealous of her beauty. Her entie life, she lived in the shadow of her friend's fabled grace, growing distant from her people. Eventually she betrayed her people, and those whom she felt unloved and unappreciated by, and joined the Horde. However alliance with the Horde does not come without a price, she was transformed into a more insectoid creature by Horde magic. Her power was increased substantially, but her vanity cost her, and she became an inhuman creature.

Now she has the ability to create clouds of choking scales from her wings, shedding tiny glass like fibers which blind her enemies and cause them to itch and swell. Armed with she zips through the battlefield on silent wings, slicing her enemies as they fumble in confusion and painful blindness from her terrible wing dust.
    Last edited by CapricornDefender; March 31, 2014 at 01:12am.
    Official Help A Fan Cyber Monday Thread

This could be the last massive sale in MOTUC, and our last chance to help fellow fans who have been onboard with this line, and are struggling to complete their collections. Give new and old fans a chance to get what they want! Be a Cyber Monday Santa, and click above! Also, if you can grab me a Light Hope, that would be great.

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Nice! My boy Flap-Fright would love to get his feelers on her, I think!

FLAP-FRIGHT2copy.jpg
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by HordeMonkey View Post

FLAP-FRIGHT2copy.jpg
    Cool, nice artwork.

This could be the last massive sale in MOTUC, and our last chance to help fellow fans who have been onboard with this line, and are struggling to complete their collections. Give new and old fans a chance to get what they want! Be a Cyber Monday Santa, and click above! Also, if you can grab me a Light Hope, that would be great.

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar

FLAP-FRIGHT2copy.jpg
    nice work, very cool character HM! - i will throw out that i think the name Flap Trap would be pretty cool!

I like her a lot, she's a really cool character. When I see characters like these I wish the Royalt1us' Annual Fan Based Character Contest still existed.

Quote Originally Posted by CapricornDefender View Post
    Cool, nice artwork.
    Thanks man, but the artwork isn't mine, just the concept! He was initially drawn by 2-Bad, but this picture was done by Royalt1us when Flap-Fright got into one of the final rounds of the 2nd Fan Character Contest (I think, haha). It was back in 2007 at any rate, haha.

He's one of Skeletor's henchmen and hides in plain sight until someone approaches, at which point, he reveals the "face" on his wings and releases a cloud of hallucinogenic dust to frighten and disorient his enemies!

Quote Originally Posted by TechTrek View Post
    nice work, very cool character HM! - i will throw out that i think the name Flap Trap would be pretty cool!
    Thanks Tech! I've played around with his name in the past, but never thought of that combination before! Nice one! The other one I came up with was Fright Flight. I really do like Flap Trap though, seeing as his "gimmick" is ambush-based.

Anyway, back to your scheduled programming! I'd rather not completely hijack CapricornDefender's thread!

I still think he and Tiger Moth would make a cute couple though. <3

Thanks man, but the artwork isn't mine, just the concept! He was initially drawn by 2-Bad, but this picture was done by Royalt1us when Flap-Fright got into one of the final rounds of the 2nd Fan Character Contest (I think, haha). It was back in 2007 at any rate, haha.

He's one of Skeletor's henchmen and hides in plain sight until someone approaches, at which point, he reveals the "face" on his wings and releases a cloud of hallucinogenic dust to frighten and disorient his enemies!

Thanks Tech! I've played around with his name in the past, but never thought of that combination before! Nice one! The other one I came up with was Fright Flight. I really do like Flap Trap though, seeing as his "gimmick" is ambush-based.

Anyway, back to your scheduled programming! I'd rather not completely hijack CapricornDefender's thread!

I still think he and Tiger Moth would make a cute couple though.
    Thats okay. That's all thats been happening anyway.

Aww, now I feel bad...

If it's any consolation, I really like her backstory and powers! The Horde is my favourite faction. Just in case you couldn't tell...

Aww, now I feel bad...

If it's any consolation, I really like her backstory and powers! The Horde is my favourite faction. Just in case you couldn't tell...
    No no its fine. Im glad you like her. I have other characters too, but they are not Horde.

I like the idea. I personally like the thought that everyone in MOTU has someone they consider their nemesis.

My Masters of the Universe mythos ->http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=162756

Quote Originally Posted by He-Mun View Post
    I like the idea. I personally like the thought that everyone in MOTU has someone they consider their nemesis.
    thanks! thats why I did it!

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    That is great! I like her design and story!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    That is great! I like her design and story!
    Thanks for the compliment! I do enjoy making these guys and gals very much.

Cool! We need more PoP villainesses IMO. The orange and purple look good, and always good to see someone's jealousy make them into a willing victim of Hordak!
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Cool! We need more PoP villainesses IMO. The orange and purple look good, and always good to see someone's jealousy make them into a willing victim of Hordak!

Thanks! Smart color choices make for good characters. I wanted her to look militant with the gray outfit, but still have a strange beauty about her.