Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Family Tree

Quote Originally Posted by ˛He-Ro View Post
    Now something i hate on the awesome Bios!
    House of Miro
    House of Randor

It can't give!!!!

A House is every day a family name / last name !
    I think they're following a different tradition, where the house name follows the current living patriarch. I like it myself. The Klingons did something similar, where the house name followed the last living patriarch (or maybe last distinguished one anyway).

˛He-Ro, That is an interesting take on the Royal Family Tree, I like it, but for mine I tried to stick with the known, according to the different motu cannons. The only exception i made was shoehorning Jeremy and Edwina under the Royal sister, as it seemed the best possible fit, knowing they were Randor's nephew and niece...

@ gbagok
    in the NA intro Adam tells him self he is "Adam of Grayskull"
    i think he can not mean the castle he lives in Eternos Palace

they're following a different tradition
    this is the one of 2Things on the new Bio i can't and i will not accepted.

(i really love the new Bios!!! And i'm a Fan from the fusion of MotU Lines in the MotUC!)

It did not become well elaborate !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    @ SlyVenom
    or mine I tried to stick with the known, according to the different motu cannons.
    and that i respect

thats why i have post a link not set in the image tag!

from where is prince Michael (i need a source)

I will made i picture of Michael oriented on his known family members and what the source want gived - with a lot imagination.

I wish Emiliano can made we can see the Rojal Sister ^^

˛He-Ro, I have not been able to locate the Source for Randor's sister or Prince Michael, the only place I was able to find it was Here. I am still searching for more information on them myself.

@ gbagok
    in the NA intro Adam tells him self he is "Adam of Grayskull"
    i think he can not mean the castle he lives in Eternos Palace
    I'm sorry to say I don't consider NA to be the final word at all on Adam's ancestry, and I think that line was more about connecting the show to that name (since it didn't appear in his "By the Power of" line and was otherwise absent from the show) than it was about explaining his proper family name.
    this is the one of 2Things on the new Bio i can't and i will not accepted.
    I'm far more intolerant of changes to characters like the removal of Gray and Sharella than I am about some of the naming conventions. And like I said, this is one I like. I can't imagine that being the most objectionable thing in the bios. Just not where my mind goes, I guess.
    Last edited by gbagok; August 25, 2010 at 07:48pm.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyVenom View Post
    ˛He-Ro, I have not been able to locate the Source for Randor's sister or Prince Michael, the only place I was able to find it was Here. I am still searching for more information on them myself.

Whoo-boy! That site with it's answers DEFINITELY needs a major overhaul, and stating it's MULTIPLE sources (from original, mini-comic, comic, cartoon, new cartoon, new comic, classics), so it'll be of any use.

Oh and the name of the King (in Filmation episode) looks be spelled Stephen at org's cartoon-section. Not stefan like that page says.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Whoo-boy! That site with it's answers DEFINITELY needs a major overhaul, and stating it's MULTIPLE sources (from original, mini-comic, comic, cartoon, new cartoon, new comic, classics), so it'll be of any use.

Oh and the name of the King (in Filmation episode) looks be spelled Stephen at org's cartoon-section. Not stefan like that page says.
    Yeah, Frank's He-Man Page spells it Stephen too:

http://www.frankshemanpage.net/stephen.htm
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

dunno if this is relevant to this thread but all the discussion of ancestry etc... got me thinking...

If Adam is a descendant of King Grayskull and Teela'na is a descendant of Veena - doesn't that make Teela related to Adam?

this is of course assuming that the mantle of sorceress of Grayskull is passed from Mother to daughter as indicated by the Sorceress telling Teela she'll one day be Grayskull's protector.
    A fabulous new wardrobe was revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Moon View Post
    dunno if this is relevant to this thread but all the discussion of ancestry etc... got me thinking...

If Adam is a descendant of King Grayskull and Teela'na is a descendant of Veena - doesn't that make Teela related to Adam?

this is of course assuming that the mantle of sorceress of Grayskull is passed from Mother to daughter as indicated by the Sorceress telling Teela she'll one day be Grayskull's protector.
    In classic continuity, it was not necessary for Sorceress to be blood-related.

The idea of Teela being descendant of Veena, harks back to a single comment Ian Richter made, when asked about Adam and KG as his ancestor. To which he said that KG, Veena and Oracle would be ancestor to contemporary counterparts. And since we know that Adam is bloodline from KG, then that spun into Teela and Orko being bloodline too.

This has caused some big discussions. Some fans say that the gene-pool still gets diluted, depending how many generations there are between KG and Adam (in 200x canon we don't know for sure).

I asked Busta about Randor's sister and Prince Michael, and he had not run across them before either, I will keep looking, but if I am not able to locate info on them, I may have to strike them from the tree...

Jukka, It is King Stefan right? I thought someone told me he was named after Dean Stefan.

I asked Busta about Randor's sister and Prince Michael, and he had not run across them before either, I will keep looking, but if I am not able to locate info on them, I may have to strike them from the tree...
    Can both was from a german audio drama ?

It is Stephen! (i re made my own)

Since that info is not all that known, it could come from anywhere. An obscure ladybird-book, adventure comic....

Jukka, It is King Stefan right? I thought someone told me he was named after Dean Stefan.
    A character who appeared in Filmation episode, whose name is said onscreen, cannot be named after Dean Stefan (who worked on the 2002 cartoon as story-editor). On he-man.org's own cartoon-section, the king from "Just a Little Lie" is King Stephen.

Just so you all know, the spelling of the King from "Just a Little Lie" is...

King Stefen

Quote Originally Posted by Busta Toons View Post
    Just so you all know, the spelling of the King from "Just a Little Lie" is...

King Stefen

Awesome. Thanks for the confirmation!

Also, I neglected to mention the correct spelling of the cousin...

Prince Dal

There are certain advantages to owning all the scripts!

Sorceress Supreme Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Very interesting, as I always thought that Stephen was the correct spelling. And it's great to hear that the correct name of his son is Dal, not Dell, as I always disliked the imagination that a member of Eternia's royal family was named like a computer company...

Thanks James!
    I thought I had Stefen spelled correctly,which I did not, but I did not know about Dal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharella View Post
    I always disliked the imagination that a member of Eternia's royal family was named like a computer company...
    LOL - VERY good point!

Thanks James!
    I thought I had Stefen spelled correctly,which I did not, but I did not know about Dal.
    I spelt King Stefen wrong for years - When I wrote the Encyclopedia for Mattel I had him down as King Stephen...not that they ever used him...

Thanks again!
    I have fixed the spelling on Stefan and Dal.

I'm not sure about Michael, but I was fairly certain someone mentions Randor's sister in one sentence in a Filmation episode. So...it wouldn't be easy to really search for.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Darkspecter, You may be correct, I am no expert, and I haven't watched some of the episodes in a long time. If you remember which episode it was from that would be great.

I also stumbled across this when I was digging around, and I am kind of hoping it is a typo...
    The City of Emeralds- Tri-Klops comes across a city constructed from emeralds, and posing as a heroic warrior, he tells the ruler that he will exchange the entire city for He-Man's Attak Trak. The ruler agrees, but of course, Tri-Klops really plans to give the city to Skeletor. So Evil-Lyn temporarily blinds Prince Adam's nephews, who are trying out the Attak Trak, and, pretending to be Teela, leads them into Skeletor's hands... He-Man goes after them, but Kobra Khan captures the kids and tells He-Man he will only let them free if He-Man takes the Attak Trak to the city. But the kids escape from Kobra Khan, take the Attak Trak, and escape from the villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I'm not sure about Michael, but I was fairly certain someone mentions Randor's sister in one sentence in a Filmation episode. So...it wouldn't be easy to really search for.
    Have no fear, I am here!

During the He-Man and She-Ra series no sister of King Randor is ever mentioned...

The reference must come from another source (books, comics, etc.)...

Have no fear, I am here!

During the He-Man and She-Ra series no sister of King Randor is ever mentioned...

The reference must come from another source (books, comics, etc.)...
    Oh, hmm. I could have sword in a "blink of an eye" moment, Randor says something like "My sister" or "Your Aunt." Weeeeird.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Oh, hmm. I could have sword in a "blink of an eye" moment, Randor says something like "My sister" or "Your Aunt." Weeeeird.
    No, you're correct - "Creatures From The Tar Swamp" King Randor says to Lady Edwina, "You're aunt and I have missed you." - Her aunt being his wife, Queen Marlena...

No, you're correct - "Creatures From The Tar Swamp" King Randor says to Lady Edwina, "You're aunt and I have missed you." - Her aunt being his wife, Queen Marlena...
    Oh. So we don't know if Edwina's mother or father is related to Randor?

I'll check my book based on this episode to see if it sheds any light. It's in Portuguese...which I don't speak...and pieces are missing.