I haven't watched the episodes since the DVDs were released, so I'm a bit rusty...... but here's how the story goes in my book so far (based on translating):I just took a look at the script - The character description for Lady Edwina states the she is "a DISTANT cousin/relative of Prince Adam's"...
What I want to know is HOW distant?!
- She's introduced as the King's niece (no names for anyone mentioned yet)
- She says "You must be the king's son." Indicating she has never met Adam before. (later she says she's heard a lot about the "famous" Adam).
- Randor says he heard she did well in track. She responds by saying "I think so" and something else not important and she's bored that nobody is fighting or attacking them. Here's her exact (translated) quote: "no enemy in the way .. no fight ... nothing"
- Randor wants Adam to give her a tour of the palace, she's upset because "all palaces look the same."
- Adam says he wants to introduce her to his friends. (here's where it gets interesting). Teela, overhearing, says "bah! the friends of princes are only serving courtiers and fools!" Harsh!
- Orko then introduces himself and she says "And what is it? A flying carpet?" She asks Adam to show her to her room. He asks if she wants to meet his other friends. She says "The girl and the old suit? Please spare me the trouble, yes?" Teela says "I'll show her what this girl can do" and she's going to beat her up, obviously but MAA holds her back and says "No!"
- Later, Edwina says she'll die of boredom and Teela says "Good! Then we won't have to talk to her anymore."
She's a Princess in this book: "Cannot be said that the Princess has caused a good impression the royal family..."