Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Family Tree

Thanks Jukka!

You are wrong Jukka! *sorry*

Tamusk ruled over Eternia und Eternos was his City (with diferent look to Randors Time).

He is a controversial subject, but Randor means he is a former King of Eternia. (We know Adams ancestors are step in this line!)

Look on youtube the Episode or look the DVD:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_agkbpBBlI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIC9Y...eature=related

EDIT:
    Tamusk is in the Hall of Kings, by She-Ra with Miro we can see this is only for Family!

I have updated my Picture! (good work with all this new Informations)
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; February 11, 2011 at 06:39pm.

I wish we had some new info. This project may be as close as I can get.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyVenom View Post
    I wish we had some new info. This project may be as close as I can get.
    I hope there's more info out there too!

If you want to add Dare from "He-Ro, Son of He-Man" he is Adora and Sea Hawk's son, adopted by King Adam and Queen Teela. It was to be revealed at the end of the season/series who his true parents were. Not sure if you want to include that.

I still haven't read through all my PoP stuff, but I don't think they really mention her family.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I hope there's more info out there too!

If you want to add Dare from "He-Ro, Son of He-Man" he is Adora and Sea Hawk's son, adopted by King Adam and Queen Teela. It was to be revealed at the end of the season/series who his true parents were. Not sure if you want to include that.

I still haven't read through all my PoP stuff, but I don't think they really mention her family.
    That would add a couple, as Seahawk's dad Captain Falcon appeared on the She-Ra show too.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    That would add a couple, as Seahawk's dad Captain Falcon appeared on the She-Ra show too.
    He sure did in the double episode where Sea Hawk reunited with his father and ended up receiving his father's sword and boots among other things.
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

i have found a good fanmade Picture from Goras

One thing is sure from Goras will it never give a picture, why he is "Hörspiel" (audio drama) Charackter.
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

I personally consider Dare more like fan-fic as the whole concept was created by Lou Scheimer and rejected by Mattel. And I have been trying to stick only to official media, hence the lack of pictures and names for missing characters.

Movie mayhem!
    I personally consider Dare more like fan-fic as the whole concept was created by Lou Scheimer and rejected by Mattel. And I have been trying to stick only to official media, hence the lack of pictures and names for missing characters.
    Nothing Lou Scheimer does can be concidered Fan FIC!!

I think of it as a valid side note. Obviously I was not in favor of Dare/He-Ro replacing PoG He-Ro, but I actually think they work as book ends to the saga. One He-Ro came before He-Man, the other He-Ro came after. I only don't like She-Ra/Adora apparently going missing and needing her bro to raise her son for her.

Hey, this can also mean Teela, the Sorceress, and whoever else from that family tree can be in here too if she's Adam's future queen!

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    I think of it as a valid side note. Obviously I was not in favor of Dare/He-Ro replacing PoG He-Ro, but I actually think they work as book ends to the saga. One He-Ro came before He-Man, the other He-Ro came after. I only don't like She-Ra/Adora apparently going missing and needing her bro to raise her son for her.

Hey, this can also mean Teela, the Sorceress, and whoever else from that family tree can be in here too if she's Adam's future queen!
    Three very good points! I felt bad that he was raised by animals in the wild. So much easier if he's raised by Adam from infancy.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

@SlyVenom
    Patreek have right, Lou made the first Cartoon is like ignoring a new He-Man Comic from Alcala ;D

but this is all time a question of sight!

This is a AWESOME TOPIC ... thank you SlyVenom!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@all

1.)
    One He-Ro came before He-Man, the other He-Ro² came after.
    RIGHT!!!

We have now 3 He-Ro:

1st) He-Ro™ = Ro (a Mystic Heroic Warrior from Future)

2nd) He-Ro² = Prince Dare (King Adams adopted Son)

3rd) He-Ro³ = Gray (Son of the Great Hero (Kind Grayskull) who beat the Snake Men / 1st ProtoType)

When we can have more as 1 He-Man, it is Posible we can have more He-Ro's!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.)
    I only do not like She-Ra/Adora apparently going missing and needing her bro to raise her son for her.
    - I hate the Idea Adora is the Mother...
    - I like it more when Beast-Man stolen the Son from Teela when He-Man fights with Skeletor
    ...and the Sorceress let it all in Eternia forget .

[I have never read the interview! I want see it as proof...]

3.)
    The new "Battleground Teela" Bio is to read:

...Teela® knew in her heart that her mother spoke the truth,
    and trained with the Sorceress® until the venom at last overtook her.

...Teela® wuste in ihrem Herzen das ihre Mutter die Warheit sprach,
    und trainiert mit der Sorceress®, bis das Gift sie schließlich [U] ereilte[/ U].

I think.....

3.a)
    I am sure the Power of Good (from Grayskull, the Council and He-Ro™)
    is powerful enough to bring the Sorceress® back, also can Teela® become Queen.

3.b)
    It was not said exactly when the Sorceress® was bitten and poisoned!
    ... is also possible that after a long time He-Ro become the new defender of Eternia ... until this happened.

4.)
    "DORA" is the planed alternative She-Ra from MOTU 200X, she was planned as Grayskulls daughter.
    I have give her the name (A)Dora, because I think 2 Adoras are to mutch, also have i taken the "A"

5.)
    I have Updated my Tree:

5.a) I have give this cool Goras picture black hair, dark hair is better by this branch of the family.

5.b)

I have made Lady Zalesia like Evily-Lyn with Head from Adora with black Hair.

Is green eye shadow better?
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 17, 2011 at 04:09pm.

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Nice interpretation, but please be so kind and improve not only your English, but also the German translation - especially the sentence regarding the Sorceress' training with Teela to make her Grayskull's next guardian sounds horrible in German because of the many mistakes it contents! If you need help translating what you'd like to say, always feel free to ask me for help - you're welcome anytime!

By the way, I would give Lady Zalesia, Lyn's Mum, a green eyeshadow only if her skin was yellow, but I imagine her with a normal skin color, just like Lord Zalesia's was before he was punished by the council of wisdom and transformed into the Faceless One.

Quote Originally Posted by ²He-Ro View Post
    1.)

RIGHT!!!

We have now 3 He-Ro:

http://www.actioncom.de/MGM/P/He-Ro_Ro.gif
    1st) He-Ro™ = Ro (a Mystic Heroic Warrior from Future)

http://www.actioncom.de/MGM/P/He-Ro2_Dare.gif
    2nd) He-Ro² = Prince Dare (King Adams adopted Son)

http://www.actioncom.de/MGM/P/He-Ro3_Gray.gif
    3rd) He-Ro³ = Gray (Son of the Great Hero (Kind Grayskull) who beat the Snake Men / 1st ProtoType)

When we can have more as 1 He-Man, it is Posible we can have more He-Ro's!

2.)
    Hmm. Well I will always prefer Ro and Gray being the same guy. MVC's plan was for him to be the son of a mortal man and a goddess (specifically one of the Ancients) who is mentored by Eldor.

Also, I'm not in favor of Illumina becoming Keldor's mother because I have a whole family tree for him. Maybe I need to mock that up some time.

But my crits aside this is really fabulous work! I'm glad to see another take on the family tree!
    Last edited by gbagok; July 13, 2011 at 09:50pm.

@my dear Sharella

By the way, I would give Lady Zalesia, Lyn's Mum, a green eyeshadow only if her skin was yellow, but I imagine her with a normal skin color, just like Lord Zalesia's was before he was punished by the council of wisdom and transformed into the Faceless One.
    She have normal Skin and the Evil-Lyn i have used as reference is a yellow one.
    But Evil-Lyn is yellow, from freeing the Horde!
    (the toxic atmosphere from the "Despondos" dimension)

@gbagok
    Nice to read you all time

why Ro live in same vintage like Grayskull,
    but Gray is one generation later when Ro and D'Vann are dead

The Idea with more as one He-Man is great!
    Why now all fanfictions are posible, it is only a question of time and dimension!
    And when it give more as one He-Man in a MotUVersum why not more as one He-Ro

And self then one story is to different, in a Multivers (Multiversum) give it many Universe side by side still exsisting!

The only Question is Who have Made what what have Ro done and what Gray.

Can you made a own picture of Thadans Son Tal for me ?
    ( i want see your interpretation of him / the best is you work with Mike ;D i like what you made united)

From MYP we know Nikolas Powers and his Lady lives in time near Grayskull and are not aged like Randor, this is maybe to fix,
    and by the House of unknown i wanna see a Member of Grayskulls time.

Also, I'm not in favor of Illumina becoming Keldor's mother because I have a whole family tree for him. Maybe I need to mock that up some time.
    Emiliano have write that is posible she is not the Mother, who is than ? (i like she is)
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 13, 2011 at 08:54pm.

@gbagok
    Nice to read you all time

why Ro live in same vintage like Grayskull,
    but Gray is one generation later when Ro and D'Vann are dead

The Idea with more as one He-Man is great!
    Why now all fanfictions are posible, it is only a question of time and dimension!
    And when it give more as one He-Man in a MotUVersum why not more as one He-Ro

And self then one story is to different, in a Multivers (Multiversum) give it many Universe side by side still exsisting!

The only Question is Who have Made what what have Ro done and what Gray.

Can you made a own picture of Thadans Son Tal for me ?
    ( i want see your interpretation of him / the best is you work with Mike ;D i like what you made united)

From MYP we know Nikolas Powers and his Lady lives in time near Grayskull and are not aged like Randor, this is maybe to fix,
    and by the House of unknown i wanna see a Member of Grayskulls time.

Emiliano have write that is posible she is not the Mother, who is than ? (i like she is)
    RE Ro/Gray/He-Ro, I think I understand what you mean when you refer to a Multi-verse, but I am sorry to say that I don't understand the rest of what you said. Your idea to have 3 He-Ros is legitimate and cool, it just is not my personal preference. However, don't let my preferences influence your vision!

Where do Thadan and Tal come from? Are they original characters of your own creation? I would be honored to draw Tal.

Emiliano spoke about Keldor's mother in Roast Gooble Dinner. He did not give a name for her, but he envisioned her as angry with Miro and bitter about the downfall of her people. She taught Keldor to hate the Elders. Illumina was a secret defender of Grayskull and a more heroic character. My impression was that she had been an ally of a young Man-At-Arms and Dekker.

I apologize to SlyVenom for the slight thread highjack though. It's all good genealogy, right?
    Last edited by gbagok; July 13, 2011 at 09:52pm.

Where do Thadan and Tal come from? Are they original characters of your own creation? I would be honored to draw Tal.
    This come from a "He-Ro Bible" but i am sure is a Fan creation nothing official.
    But in past was the only full stor of He-Ro.
    And i like it very Mutch also i have made a Art of Thadan.
    I have some where a english orginal copy of the story. ( i search it for you )
    maybe i find the webpage again.

Emiliano spoke about Keldor's mother in Roast Gooble Dinner. He did not give a name for her, but he envisioned her as angry with Miro and bitter about the downfall of her people. She taught Keldor to hate the Elders. Illumina was a secret defender of Grayskull and a more heroic character.
    My impression was that she had been an ally of a young Man-At-Arms and Dekker.
    Your impression with MAA and Dekker i like!
    Also the another Gar in Council is not Keldor Mother to?
    We need a Picture and a name from her.
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 14, 2011 at 06:15am.

Also the another Gar in Council is not Keldor Mother to?
    We need a Picture and a name from her.
    Yeah, the blue-skinned woman in Council doesn't have a name. She is not Keldor's mother.

We also don't know the name or image for Keldor's mother.

Oh and ²He-Ro; can you add to your family-tree words like "UnOfficial Family Tree", just like gbagok has written in his MOTU bio's "unofficial bios".

@Juka
    Yeah, the blue-skinned woman in Council doesn't have a name. She is not Keldor's mother.
    Why no name? I know her as Zapora (and as Shurella)

@gbagok

Re: Thadan and Tal

i have searched the He-Ro Bible and no one can help me in past, but one time some one of He-Man.de mean to me the Bible is giving from fan to fan and give me a link to a page. (now i have a lot of Pages over the old Gray / He-Ro from the True Bible we know)

FanFiction or not, whatever this is a awesome story:

HE-RO™

HE-RO™ was once the son of a mighty warrior who led the heroic battle to free Eternia from the control of the evil Snakemen. As his farther battled the forces of the Snakemen HE-RO™ stayed behind to take care of the injured and train warriors so they could continue the battle.

One day as HE-RO™ welcomed some refugees in to their camp the Snakemen attacked and captured most of the refugees along with HE-RO™ and dragged them to the slave mines of Tarz. HE-RO™ spent many years trapped in Tarz forced to mine material for the Snakemen army. Then suddenly HE-RO™ met an elderly man called Eldor. Eldor had secretly entered Tarz in the disguise of one of the many human slaves that worked for the Snakemen. Eldor told HE-RO™ that he had been chosen to be bearer of a great power that would set Eternia free. Intrested in the thought of Eternia's freedom HE-RO™ listened as Eldor planned their escape from Tarz.

Once free from Tarz Eldor led HE-RO™ in to mysterious Evergreen Forest. They traveled for days avoiding Snakemen patrols and even Beastmen attacks until they reached the heart of Evergreen Forest. Once there they discovered the ruins of a huge ancient castle hidden under centuries of over growth except for its huge mouth shaped drawbrige.

Eldor explained to HE-RO™ that they were at the site of the legendary Castle Grayskull. Unbelieving that the ruins in front of him was the legendary Grayskull HE-RO™ was shocked feel the ground tremble as Eldor raised his staff high in to the air and he saw the ruins pull together to reform the ancient castle.

Eldor led HE-RO™ through the great corridors of the castle until they came to the throne room. In the throne room HE-RO™ met the Goddess the guardian of Grayskull.

The Goddess then showed HE-RO™ a possible future where Eternia was free from the rule of the Snakemen. The Goddess then set several tasks for HE-RO™ to pass so that he could prove that his heart was pure and willing to accept the power of Grayskull. HE-RO™ succeeded in every task set before him. Once all the tasks were completed the Goddess presented HE-RO™ with the Staff of Light. The Goddess then told HE-RO™ that once he held the staff in to the air and called out:

"IN THE NAME OF GRAYSKULL!!.........

GRANT ME THE POWER!!!"

His body would be empowered with the magic of Grayskull and he would become Eternia's mightist warrior.

After a while HE-RO™ left Grayskull and made his way through Evergreen Forest. As HE-RO™ wandered through the forest he came to the rescue of a young warrior who was under attack from a group of Snakemen. Thankful for the help the warrior called Tal then led HE-RO™ to the small city of Eternos. In the city HE-RO™ discovered that while Tal's farther King Thadan was away leading his armies in the battle against the Snakemen the city of Eternos was under protected from any Snakemen attacks. At the request of Tal HE-RO™ began to train the citizens of Eternos so they could defend the city from the Snakemen.

After the tragic death of King Thadan Tal became the new king of Eternos. The first thing King Tal did was make HE-RO™ the captain of the royal guards. Over many years HE-RO™ has used the power of Grayskull to protect the people of Eternia and hopefully rid the menace of the Snakemen forever.

Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 14, 2011 at 10:24am.

@Juka

Why no name? I know her as Zapora (and as Shurella)

>> picture <<
    Because in the MVCreations comic, they couldn't give names to new characters or places that they wanted to use.

And Emiliano has posted an image of the Council Gar woman, and he has mentioned couple times that there is no name made for her.
    (those members who have been named later, are mentioned, like Lord Brion and Mother Tetsudo)

http://www.he-man.org/publishing/doc...=25&image=4640

jes you have right Jukka i know the Topic

And >>Picture<< is long to see
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 14, 2011 at 01:02pm.

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Jukka is absolutely right, ²He-Ro. You should immediately change the title of your family tree into "unofficial family tree". It's too confusing for fans who read in this thread and besides, with your take on the family tree, you have shown us your personal point of view concerning the origin and relationship of some MotU characters. It's as good as your "personal MotUverse". Anyway, good work!

It's irritating that Adam's origin is reduced only to the name of his father, the "House of Randor". His real title has to be "Adam of the House of Grayskull", as his true roots lie in King D'Vann Grayskull's era in my opinion, so Adam should be named after the house of his famous ancestor, the very first ruler of Eternia. I dont' only see He-Man as the personification of Good, but also as a kind of "reincarnation" of King Grayskull, because whenever He-Man emerges, the once died King Grayskull is born again - or lives on, just as you prefer to see it. Adam (and so He-Man, too) would never have been born if King Grayskull had never existed. He's not only heir to the throne of Eternos, but heir to King Grayskull's powers and abilities, too, which he gains holding the power sword aloft and calling the "magical" words enabling him to transform into Eternia's greatest hero.

In NA Adam/He-Man said "My name is 'Adam of Grayskull' ... "

Family names comes from (1)Fistnames, (2)Works and (3)Places, build in the 12Jh. by the crusades!
    Self Emiliano said in "Hordak trapped in Despondos" Topic:
    "Hous of Grayskull"
    ....also is it not posible it gived a House of Miro or Randor lol!

Thats why i have give all Members of House of Grayskull a red brown frame.

Houses on my List:

1.) House of Grayskull
    2.) House of Swan
    3.) House of Powers
    4.) House of unknown Royals (The House of Miro's Whife / Randors Mother)
    5.) House of Man-At-Arms (from the Weapsons Master Kingdom)
    6.) House of Zoar
    7.) Hosue of Glenn (as House-Symbol i have used her Space Badge)
    8.) House of Sea

Wrong Houses (who can never exsist):
    House of Mirro
    House of Randor
    House of Marlena
    House of Adam
    House of Adora
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 17, 2011 at 11:22pm.

I don't mind the thread "hijack".
    I appreciate you naming it a bit differently.
    Not that mine is an official version, but I am trying to keep it as cannon as possible.

*EDIT*
    The word hijack was used jokingly, I really appreciate others input and seeing their interpretations.
    This thread is for everyone to share.
    Last edited by SlyVenom; July 19, 2011 at 07:31am.

Not that mine is an official version, but I am trying to keep it as cannon as possible.

The problem is that not everyone has the same view of what is "cannon" and what is not!

Therefore I have written more: "My view ...".

• I count SoH to the Cannon, but others do not.
    • I have the MYP cartoon concepts with it, like the telling of She-Ra as the Doctor. (But I changed her name because we do not need two Adoras.)
    • Added "Gray" added the official He-Ro concept and D'Vann Grayskull his brother "Thadan" & "Tal" too, from questionable sources.
    • The allusion to the Fuerza-T (Terra-Force), the Destructor is a son of the "Lord of destruction", who gave him the magical rod "Caravrius". But now i can't confirm this! I have translate it from Spain, by my self.

Es el tmible lider de este grupo (Escorpius).
    Destruye todo lo que intenta enfrentársele.
    Sus mandibulas son casi de acero.
    Con Caravrius, su bara mágica,
    que posee el poder de los dioses del mal,
    hipnotiza y destruye todo.
    Ambos ven en la oscuridad.
    Tmible is the leader of this group (Escorpius).
    Destroy everything you try to confront him.
    Their jaws are almost of steel.
    With Caravrius its magic rod,
    possessing the power of the gods of evil
    hypnotizes and destroys everything.
    Both see in the dark.
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 18, 2011 at 09:32pm.