Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Royal Family Tree

Quote Originally Posted by ²He-Ro View Post
    I am a fan of Kyron but i hate the look of Damus (not the paint job).
    Damus is not really my taste! *sorry*
    ...i remember the Topic with both, this was nice, i have to read it again!
    Glad you like Tal! Unfortunately, I'm happier with Damus's face than I am with Kyron's. Damus is more unique, while Kryon is lacking something. I meant for him to look more like Jonathan Rhys Meyers in Titus.

@GBAgok

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Glad you like Tal! Unfortunately, I'm happier with Damus's face than I am with Kyron's. Damus is more unique, while Kryon is lacking something. I meant for him to look more like Jonathan Rhys Meyers in Titus.
    You are Quick

I have made a little Pic for you:

By Damus I have the lines extended by the cheekbone!
    And by Kyron i have the line removed (left highlighted in red)

We see Miro ? ähhh Randor ;D
    and right from him your King Stefan and than 2 version from me!
    Stefan² have brown eyes and not so stong beard but near your painting.
    Right i have made Stefan³ more like Vintage Stefan

What you think ? (now i watch you Bio topic)

@all
    In New Adventrue i I had always the feeling that Drissi and Caz are related offspring of Adam / He-Man in the future,
    because the Sorceress contacted Drissi telepathic.
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 20, 2011 at 10:19pm.
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    @all
    In New Adventrue i I had always the feeling that Drissi and Caz are related offspring of Adam / He-Man in the future,
    because the Sorceress contacted Drissi telepathic.
    Interesting and logical theory. As the Sorceress is able to contact Adam/He-Man telepathically, it's indeed possible that Drissi is a relative (maybe future offspring, like you said) of him. I could imagine that very well.

@gbagok: Your take on Tal and the draft of the Gar family is really awesome (Respect!), and I must confess that Prince Kryon's name and design remind me of a character you created some time ago. His name is Prince Kryos, and he's the evil brother of Frosta, deserted to the Horde if I remember right. Here's a picture of him:

Many years ago (20 or so), I created a family tree regarding the Royal families of Eternia and Etheria. I don't remember all the details, but I still know where to find them (I once saved the concerning files on my laptop and usb stick). And there are drawings of the characters I created. To get you an idea of my family tree, here are some names of Eternian Royal Family members with explanatory notes on who they are:

King Miro and his wife Queen Xena (named after the main character of the "Xena - Warrior Princess" TV series) had four sons ruling the kingdoms located in the West, East, North and South of Eternia.
    King Randor (with wife Queen Marlena) ruled the kingdom of Eternis in the West of Eternia. They are parents to Prince Adam and Princess Adora.
    King Keldor (with wife Queen Celice, named after the character from the Filmation cartoon episode "Song of Celice) was the ruler of the kingdom of Abraxas in the East of Eternia until he vanished through a dimensional vortex and got lost forever. (At that time, I didn't know about Keldor as Skeletor's original identity yet and was only inspired by the minicomic "The Search for Keldor".) They are parents to Princess Maran (name taken from the minicomic "The Secret liquid of Life").
    King Nesthor (with wife Queen Tessa, named after Tessa Noel from the "Highlander" series with Adrian Paul) reigned over the kingdom of Denebria (name taken from the NA series) in the North of Eternia. They are parents to Lady Edwina (name taken from the Filmation cartoon episode "Creatures from the Tar Swamp").
    King Stefen (with wife Queen Zilora, named after the character from the Filmation cartoon episode "The Time Corridor") was the ruler of the kingdom of Duprenia in the South of Eternia. Their son is Prince Dal.

I have to check the sources by reading the files on my laptop again (as I mentioned, it was a while ago) to be able to give you more information. I'll do that later today in order to let you know the names of the Royal children and introduce you to my personal imagination of Etheria's Royals. If you'd like to see them, I can also add some drawings (mostly portraits) of the characters to give you images of their looks in my imagination.
    Last edited by Queen Grayskull; July 21, 2011 at 03:05pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharella View Post
    @gbagok: Your take on Tal and the draft of the Gar family is really awesome (Respect!), and I must confess that Prince Kryon's name and design remind me of a character you created some time ago. His name is Prince Kryos, and he's the evil brother of Frosta, deserted to the Horde if I remember right. Here's a picture of him:
    Good memory! His name is Kyron actually, not Kryon. Kryos has a similar name and design that is true, in fact the names were even more similar when I almost called him Kyros and his brother Damon. But we already had a Damon as well as my concept for Kryos (Kryos BTW is intended to be Frosta's mentally unstable brother who is led astray by the Horde and has seized her kingdom in their name--somewhat like Ptolemy in the story of Cleopatra). I don't think the two will ever meet, so I don't feel bad about their names being similar.
    Last edited by gbagok; July 21, 2011 at 03:00pm.

Good memory! His name is Kyron actually, not Kryon. Kryos has a similar name and design that is true, in fact the names were even more similar when I almost called him Kyros and his brother Damon. But we already had a Damon as well as my concept for Kryos (Kryos BTW is intended to be Frosta's mentally unstable brother who is led astray by the Horde and has seized her kingdom in their name--somewhat like Ptolemy in the story of Cleopatra). I don't think the two will ever meet, so I don't feel bad about their names being similar.
    Thanks for the explanation! I'm just checking my files and will later post my personal imagination of Etheria's Royal Family.

Okay, here we go:
    Queen Diandra and King Xerxes had four daughters ruling the Etherian kingdoms of the West, East, North and South as follows:
    Queen Angella and King Micah of Bright Moon, Etheria's Western kingdom. Their daughter is Princess Glimmer.
    Queen Latyfah and King Verdor of Andromeda, Etheria's Eastern kingdom. They have three children, two sons, Prince Conan and Prince Dakon (name taken from the minicomic "The Secret liquid of Life"), and a daughter, Princess Allundra.
    Queen Callisto and King Seridian of Nordor (name taken from the NA series), Etheria's Northern kingdom. Their three sons are Prince Josh, Prince Danilo and Prince Fabio.
    Queen Daimar and King Geldor (named after the villain from the minicomic "The Secret liquid of Life") of Xanadu, Etheria's Southern kingdom. Their two daughters are Princess Kira and Princess Zelda (name taken from a computer game).

As already mentioned, I created this family tree many years ago. It doesn't reach back to the past very far, as well as the one containing Eternia's Royals. So I'm actually thinking about a new version reaching back to King Grayskull's era.
    Last edited by Queen Grayskull; July 21, 2011 at 05:24pm.

@gbagok

a)
    My picture fix in Face + blue colore made more difference from Kyron to Kryos
    Kryos with Horde logo looks sure cool

b)
    Why your 200X/MYP Based tree have Grayskull 5.000 Years before?
    (In the Classic PoG Bible it was 1.000)
    Can you tell me this is importnat for me.

c)
    And who is King Pangas?

e)
    Do you like my vintage version of King Stefen ?

@gbagok

a)
    My picture fix in Face + blue colore made more difference from Kyron to Kryos
    Kryos with Horde logo looks sure cool

b)
    Why your 200X/MYP Based tree have Grayskull 5.000 Years before?
    (In the Classic PoG Bible it was 1.000)
    Can you tell me this is importnat for me.

c)
    And who is King Pangas?

e)
    Do you like my vintage version of King Stefen ?
    You did a good job! I have other ideas for Kyron though, there's a whole personality that I think is lacking in my current drawing. I will get him right, but thank you for the suggestion. Your vision for Stefan is very good too, you can use that in your tree if you like! My version's stache is how I want it to look in my tree though.

RE the time, I think it is 5,000 years in MOTUC as well actually. They added a 0 to the original number of 500 years. Also, I think 1,000 years isn't as long as I'd prefer between Preternia and the modern age.

RE Pangas, I think I missed where he came up, but that was the ruler of Thorin, the city of the Singer Celice in the Filmation episode "Song of Celice." I don't remember him being called a king, but he might as well have been.

@gbagok
    where is the source with 5.000 to find ?

at Song of Celice
    i watch this Episode in a lot of seconds
    Than i know more, thank you!

can i hope of a full body Tal or i have to wait longer ?

@all
    EDIT:
    I used a table with a kinship system with degrees of relationship.
    Plus, the information here in the topic and all the sources I've seen by now
    (plus various personnel Gages and measuring some of you).

I found out the Amaxa's grandmother's sister, Marlene (Miro's wife) is!
    This makes Amaxa then to Adam's second cousin Degree.
    As children of Amaxa be Runalf & Yani Amdam's nephew and his niece third Degree!

Demos and Tyrella are Evil Magic Kings, but i hope they are no ancestors of Adam!

I must now continue research
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 21, 2011 at 09:21pm.

RE the time, I think it is 5,000 years in MOTUC as well actually. They added a 0 to the original number of 500 years. Also, I think 1,000 years isn't as long as I'd prefer between Preternia and the modern age.
    I agree. 1,000 years would be a too short time period. It's right that they changed 500 to 5,000 years in MotUC, I especially noticed that while reading "The Goddess" Sharella's updated Bio. I also think this is an adequate timeframe.

Updated the image!
    It looks like I still need to add a ? by Jeremy as his lineage is not confirmed.
    Also is it 5000 years from Grayskull to Adam? If so I should make reference to that as well.
    And MVC had planned to make Grayskull a mutation of Gray? I vaguely remember reading something about Tytus blood as well. If so I should add reference to that as well.
    Is there any other material (besides fan ideas) that I am missing?
    Last edited by SlyVenom; July 23, 2011 at 11:07pm.

@Sharella only
    Bei deiner Bio von He-Ro ist ein Fehler enthalten am Ende!
    Es wird nicht von Grayskulls Tot gesprochen sonder von He-Ro seinem To!
    Das Schwert des He geht nach Ro/He-Ro sein Tod and Grayskull und wird dann an seine Erben vererbt.
    (Ein Hinweiß auf He-Ro's Tod findest du bei Tytus bio)
    (Habe irgend wo gelesen das nach Grayskull das Schwert nur noch von seinen Erben verwendet werden kann.)

@all
    I have search this with 500 by 200x but nothin thanks Sharella i have read the MOTUC BIOs on her page @ www.Grayskull.net

By Vikor is said in the Bio:
    Shortly after King Grayskull's death, Vikor™, a great warrior from the noth was chosen by the Goddess to help protect the Sword of He while all of Eternia® waited for a true heir to be born.
    By Goddess is said in the Bio:
    For five centuries they waited for a worthy heir to be born.

By the Goddess Bio on MattyCollector.com:
    After the death of King Grayskull™, the Power of the Universe was transferred from the Sword of He to the Council of Elders, who hid it deep within his castle. Knowing the full sword was the key to channeling the power again, they split it in two to prevent it from falling into the hands of evil. For five thousand years, they waited for a worthy heir to be born. During this time their spirit guide, the creature known as The Goddess of Eternia®, trained secret heroic guardians to keep the two halves of the sword separated. Many of these brave warriors took the name "He-Man®" in honor of the sword they protected giving birth to many different legends of the protector of Eternia®.

Also is it change from 1000 to 500 and from 500 to 5000

1000 > 500
    (500 was to little)
    500 < 5000
    5000 Give us more Ancestors

5000 Years : 30 years Average Age = 166,7 ~ 167 generations of ancestors

@SlyVenom
    Can you say me with Numers the World I.P. Annuals Books have and who is in this Book ?

I want controll the infos of
    Royal Sister
    Michael
    Queen Amaxa and her Mother
    Runalf and Yaine

(perhaps someone has "read over" / "skip" / "ignore" something)

@ all (again)
    Also we have now 5000 years and no more 1000!

to Tamusk & Gray:
    He-Man said to Ork:
    "Tamusk? Why Tamusk is the last of Eternias sorcerer kings,
    but, but this was thousands of years ago."

I have seen the Episode again and He-Man said Tumusk statue stands in the hall of the kings of Eternia and he was really a ruler of Eternia.
    The statue is to see by She-Ra.

Tamusk is the first of the rule with wisdom and strength,
    and D'Vann Grayskull later made this to "rule with wisdom, kindness and strength"!

Ro is fighting side by side with Grayskull so he can be found from 5000 years ago.
    Gray 30 years earlier because he is the son of the victory over the Evil Horde.

The only Question ist is Tumusk now to place by 1000 Years or to Change this of 5000 ?
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 22, 2011 at 11:48am.

@SlyVenom
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Can you say me with Numers the World I.P. Annuals Books have and who is in this Book ?

I want controll the infos of
    Royal Sister
    Michael
    Queen Amaxa and her Mother
    Runalf and Yaine

(perhaps someone has "read over" / "skip" / "ignore" something)
    I really do not know. Most of that information came from Toymaker so he would be the person to ask. I have been gathering the limited info available to me and trying to make it coherent. So I am glad other people are interested
    as well.

Hi Sly
    I work on my Version Just now ;D

I have realised i write by Tal not eny more: "Prince/King"
    this ist bulls..., why he is past also we know ihm as the King he later become.
    also is in the new list now King.
    by Teela i wanted write Princess/Queen same proble turned way
    i wirte Princess like the the comics and audio dramas
    She became in the SoH future a Queen also i write for now "Princess"

Lords = Baron / Freiherr
    Lady = Baroness / Freiherrin
    (Freiherr is only use in a special german House rast in the World use Baron)

I have watch every episode with a King, Prince or Princess and all Lords and Ladys.

Cool!
    I hope we can not only keep interest in this alive, but encourage others to contribute as well.
    I have to be honest, if I hadn't seen gbagok's (or possibly Sllochin) early mockup, I would have never shared my tree, as I did not think there would be any interest in it.
    Last edited by SlyVenom; July 23, 2011 at 01:07pm.

I wanted started like this but your oldest treen show me a way!

Gbagok's picture is wahat i first thinked looks best.
    What new style of my tree become (i rally don't knwo now)
    Space on Tree and all good to Read is important.

We have her a lot of people to thanks, and sure gbagok is with on top...

i am happy to see more have post own trees
    and maybe Sharella made her own view to see as picture

Updated the image based on Battleground Evil-Lyn's bios!!

Lord Nikolas Powers / Faceless One(MVC Comics) and (MYP Cartoon) and (MOTUC Bios)
    Lady Evelyn Morgan Powers / Evil Lyn (Almost All Sources)
    Son of Keldor (MOTUC Bios)

Last edited by SlyVenom; July 23, 2011 at 11:19pm.

Updated the image based on Battleground Evil-Lyn's bios!!
    Right! But you forgotten Crita from NA!

Keldor loved Evelyn Morgan Powers
    and Skeletor 'like' (or maybe more?) Crinta the Gleanon Queen

Lord Nikolas Powers / Faceless One(MVC Comics) and (MYP Cartoon) and (MOTUC Bios)
    Lady Evelyn Morgan Powers / Evil Lyn (Almost All Sources)
    Son of Keldor (MOTUC Bios)
    by Keldor is missed: Eng/German/France : Mini-Comic "Search for Keldor" & Italian Mini-Comic 2 "Skeletors Secret" (Number 2* of 3)

* = I can even explain me why: an Italian Mini-comic is write in german and french content / text ?

@ to those weird Italian mini-comic
    All 3 Mini-comic was never realised in Germany!

#1. "Unknown title" (Italian & French)
    [As a child I could not speak Italian and sure no French! Also i have forgotten was to seen and the Story is unknown *sorry!*]

#2. "Search for Keldor" (german & French)
    [Story of: Keldor who meet Hordak, es wird nur gesagt das Keldor fürher mal Skeletor war,
    aber das wird nicht so gut gezeigt wie im MYP Cartoon]

#3. "Weapon Masters" (german & French)
    [My personal loved Story: King Man-At-Arms, the ruler of a smal Kingdom of wepon Master and technican, this Kingdom is under attack from a Stranger named Keldor, (he look near like in MYP, but only the dress is the same like Skeletor!) By First attack the King dies but not fast and he made Ducan to his follower but his Brother Fisto was not happy of this and becoe angray and leave the Battlefield short after he want came back and fight but a rog from heaven knocked him out (maybe the reason why he never came back). Duncan is hit to and have to leave unter the stong attack and came back to fight the evil. He is to seen with one hand on the bleeding biceps and a small bandage on his right eye, across his head. (he does not have so many bandages like in the MYP Cartoon!). When he is back the Battle is over Keldor have Destroy his Fathers Kingdom and Duncan take the Rest of his soldirs and go to Randor (is not know he meet Randor first time or not)]

P.S.: Which comic book I love most, is plain to see or not?

extra infos:
    - The Weapons Master Kingdom was to found left from Eternos and under the ever green forest near the sea.
    - The Destroyed Kingdom is to see as: 3 little wall ruins lol
    - On the german cover page was "Masters of the Universe" to read and not "Masters Del Universo"

WHEN SOME ONE HAVE THIS COMIC PLEASE, PLEASE SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL - I SEARCH THIS COMIC - I WANT A SCANN OR BUY IT!

@House of Powers
    correction is right
    i think to they are in line of Swann or Grayskull
    but by my last picture i have no place

The time travel line is funny, do you made one for Adam?
    Why he is traveld back in time & become an ally of Grayskull as "Rojo the Stanger" (disguised He-Man)
    >>Hell i cant wait to read all 3 new MOTUC Power of Grayskull Comics<<

WHERE IS TAMUSK NOW TO PLACE ?

Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 24, 2011 at 01:39am.

Some serious time and effort went into this piece of work, I can tell. Great job!
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

I think this is a work of all who join this Topic!

I have made all Rulers over Eternia to a Emperrors! (this is more correct!)

An Emperror/Kaiser is higher as a Great King/Großkönig and a King/König.

A Emperror can give a King orders, but only God can give the Emperror an
    Great King can't give a King orders but is higher as a King.

In this Rank i have no Japanese and chinese Ranks why they have a own system!
    Also i have Used the 3 Great European Kingdoms and the France Ranks i have take it out, why this made it more easy to understand for you.
    Russian and Latain i have pud into when is only important.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RANK LEVEL 13 (TOP LEVEL)
    Male:
    Emperror (Englisch)
    Imperator (Latein)
    Zar (Russian)
    Kaiser (German)
    Caesar (Roman)

Female:
    Emperess (Englisch)
    Imperatorin (Latein)
    Zarin (Russian)
    Kaiserin (German)
    Caesarin (Roman)

Title: " your Majesty "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RANK LEVEL 12
    Male:
    King (Englisch)
    König (German)

Female:
    Queen (Englisch)
    Königin (German)

Title: " your Majesty "

RANK LEVEL 11 (German House of Habsburg only)
    Male:
    Erzherzog (German)

Female:
    Erzherzogin (German)

Title: " your Hoheit "

RANK LEVEL 10
    Male:
    Großherzog (German)

Female:
    Großherzogin (German)

Title: " Königliche Hoheit "

RANK LEVEL 9
    Male:
    Kurfürst (German)

Female:
    Kurfürstin (German)

Title: " Königliche Hoheit "

RANK LEVEL 8
    Male:
    dux (Latein)
    Herzog (German)

Female:
    dux of (Latein)
    Herzogin (German)

RANK LEVEL 7
    Male:
    Land Count (Englisch translation)
    Landgraf (German)

Female:
    Land Countess (Englisch translation)
    Landgräfin (German)

RANK LEVEL 6
    Male:
    Pfalz Count (Englisch translation)
    Pfalzgraf (German)

Female:
    Pfalz Countess (Englisch translation)
    Pfalzgräfin (German)

Title: " Durchlaucht "

RANK LEVEL 5
    Male:
    Mark Count (Englisch translation)
    Markgraf (German)

Female:
    Mark Countess (Englisch translation)
    Markgräfin (German)

RANK LEVEL 4
    Male:
    First Prince (Englisch translation)
    Fürst (German)

Female:
    First Princess (Englisch translation)
    Fürstin (German)

Title: " your Grace "

> ADAM is Called 'Fürst' in a lot of German Comic why this word is near a Prince and a King! All Ranks over this are near a King but every level is under a higher one!
    The Word Prince (all translations to) goes to King and show us the preince is befor he became King (that know every one right) ;D

Kaiser > King > Herzog > Fürst > Counts > Prince > Counts = Titulargrafen

RANK LEVEL 3 (Titulargrafen)
    Male:
    Earl
    > the Eal came from Danish 'Jarl' is a Count only in Great Britain!
    Count (Englisch)
    Graf (German)
    Graffio (Greek)

Female:
    Countess (Englisch)
    Gräfin (German)
    - (Greek)

Title: " your Erlaucht "

RANK LEVEL 12.a
    Male:
    Baron (Englisch and rest of the World)
    Freiherr (German)

Female:
    Baronin (mother, german and rest of the World)
    Baronesse (daughter, german and rest of the World)
    > both translated in english as Baroness!
    Baroness (Englisch)
    Freiherrin (special German)

Title both (German) " Hochwohlgeboren "
    Title male (Englisch) " Lord "
    Title Female (Englisch) " Lady "

RANK LEVEL 1
    Male:
    Mark Count (Englisch translation)
    Markgraf (German)

Female:
    Mark Countess (Englisch translation)
    Markgräfin (German)

RANK LEVEL 1.a
    Knight / Sire (English)
    Ritter / Herr (German)

Title: " Sire " (English)
    Title: " Herr " (English)

RANK LEVEL 1.b
    Noble (English)
    Edler (German)

RANK LEVEL 1.c
    Sire of (English)
    Lord of (Englisch speacial)
    Herr von (German)

RANK LEVEL 1.d
    Noble (English)
    Edler (German)

RANK LEVEL 1.e
    Junker of (English)
    Junker von (German)

ALL this Ranks have own Title for Son and Daughter!

@SlyVenom

Why you have place King Sullei and the Prophetess under the "unknown Royals" ?
    ..why all came from World I.P. Annuals Books ???

Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 24, 2011 at 04:39am.

I marked them as unknown because we are not told exactly how they are related, so I had to guess where to add them to the tree.

I am on my own just now, over 3 nights lol!

I wished toymaker scann me the books.
    I trust his word but i want see it with my own eyes and wanna know is is to read there.
    Like i hae done with Princess Edwina (...her Title "Lady" came from a Baroness Rank ! But Princess is Higher Rank!)

I pud surelly to mother Side!
    Why:
    - 1st i like the idea of stogner mother side tree lines
    - 2nd is from same media maybe all from this side in the books
    - 3rd i need the space on another Side ;D
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 24, 2011 at 10:36am.

Would Sharella be apart of this Family Tree since she did raise He-Ro? Just curious.
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.

I am on my own just now, over 3 nights lol!

I wished toymaker scann me the books.
    I trust his word but i want see it with my own eyes and wanna know is is to read there.
    Like i hae done with Princess Edwina (...her Title "Lady" came from a Baroness Rank ! But Princess is Higher Rank!)
    I am on a 7 day shift at work at the moment, so am only getting on for a few minutes or on my blackberry. I will scan these at the earliest opportunity
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

raise me ? hmm!

@Toymaker
    ...i understand you.

Full scanns have time. ( need all comics and books for a timeline ;D )

1.) What i want know is is Michael the Son of the Royal Sister!

...is the Royal Sister known why it give Prince Michael
    or
    ...both are known from seperated Sources(maybe in same book) ?
    (i want know is sure her Son? )

2.) Other problem i have is
    I've double checked this, and it is from the very first annual.
    Queen Amaxa of Tarn, Adam calls her his cousin,
    but to be honest, she's actually more Randors cousin.
    In fact, Randor actually says that his mother and Amaxa's mother were sisters
    häääää??? that contradicts each other, that is not possible!!!!

i have use this Common European system of kinship with the degrees of relationship:

(this is german sorry, i don't have a english version)

a)
    She is Randor's Cousin
    und Adam's Aunt
    (Randors Mother is the Sister from Amaxa's Mother)

b)
    She is Randor's Niece
    and Adam's Cousin
    (Randors Mother is a Sister from Amaxa's GrandMother)

Picture examples :

a)

b)

I think: b) is more posible!
    The Storywriter have sure forgotten 1 Generation
    and have thinked it is Amax's Mother, but in Fact thankx the missing Generation is her Grandma.

@Busta Toons AKA James Eatock
    Oh no, she doesn't know Adam's secret - The line in reference to the ice monster is, "I liked the way you boxed him up" - She doesn't know He-Man is in Morainia, and presumes that Adam (somehow) caged the monster!
    Princess Janice have seen the transformation of Adam and seen him fighting!
    What she said where she was and she said she have wahtch him! (in german carton version!)

@John-O
    The Camp Champ error don't exsist!
    WHY:
    Randor mean you (to Adam) go and watch/protecht the OTHER (=other Tower) , (This comma here is important!) my son.

Randor don't said: "...and the other my son" (the comma seperated other and my Son)
    Trust me in german version is sure clear said the tower is meaned!
    Last edited by ²He-Ro; July 25, 2011 at 09:40pm.

@ ²He-Ro: Not raise you as the son of He-Man! There was a little misunderstanding I will try to clear up:
    In the original story of wizard-warrior He-Ro aka Gray, Gray was raisen by "The Goddess" Sharella. Alleyezon's question if Sharella would be apart of your Family Tree since she raised He-Ro/Gray refers to that.