Alan Oppenheimer is best known to fans of the ’80s for his voice work as Skeletor, Man-At-Arms and Mer-Man from Filmation’s cartoon He-Man and the Masters of the Universe in addition to Warpath, Seaspray and Beachcomber in The Transformers. Mr. Oppenheimer will be available all day for autographs and photos.
The 2014 Canadian 80s Toy Expo will be May 4th at the Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre – 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario.
The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s toys and all the latest releases from today such as Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Super Heroes (Marvel Universe/Legends, DC Universe etc), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Masters of the Universe (vintage and modern),Wrestling, and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles.
Just an FYI, for 1980s interest, Mr. Oppenheimer also:
- voiced Falcor the Luck Dragon, Rockbiter, G'mork, and the narrator in The Never-Ending Story
- voiced Prime Evil on The Ghostbusters
- voiced Vanity Smurf on The Smurfs
- voiced Rhinokey and King Crockasaurus "Crock" on The Wuzzles
- portrayed Mayor Alvin Tutweiler on Mama's Family
- portrayed producer Miles Silverburg's boss Eugene Kinsella on Murphy Brown
I always knew he voiced Falcor in TNS, but I never knew he was the narrator, and Rockbiter, and G'mork---wow!
Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"
The man is as famous as Peter Cullen. The name Alan Oppenhiemer always caught my attention when I watched some of those toons .
Last edited by MOLKROM; March 31, 2014 at 11:31am.
Sword To Blanket