Thread: MVC Comics - Collected Info About Emiliano's Ideas for the Comic

Threaded View

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)

MVC Comics - Collected Info About Emiliano's Ideas for the Comic

Hello everyone!

It has recently come to my attention that this thread has, regrettably, become a source of contention between two paragons of MOTU-related lore. As I have explained to both parties, both have personally treated me with respect and friendship, and so I don't want to do anything that would seem like I'm trying to take a side. My admiration for what both parties have (and continue to) bring to the community is extreme. And, moreover, I just want to do whatever i can to maintain harmonious relations with my fellow collectors and fans, and help spread love for and knowledge related to the MOTU/POP mythos wherever I can.

With that said, I have voluntarily (and sadly) chosen to re-post the information that was originally contained in this post as a locked document that only I can edit (to avoid any claims to the contrary). That document can be found here. Also, the full bible itself can now be found elsewhere, and it's definitely worth a read. Out of respect for all involved, I have chosen not to post a direct link here, but am nonetheless confident that those who seek this knowledge will just as surely find it on Facebook or elsewhere--just as Teela'Na found Castle Grayskull (the original storehouse of knowledge) when she sought aid in the Wastes.

Rather than delete the thread in totum, however, I have left it in tact, so as to preserve the fascinating conversations that followed, and the wondrous artworks included on Page 5.

Peace and good journey, my friends!
    Last edited by Telkan2; July 31, 2013 at 09:06pm.
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook