Thread: Orko and Mo-Larr vs' Skeletor might not be re-released?

Orko and Mo-Larr vs' Skeletor might not be re-released?

First of all, sorry if this was brought up in a previous discussion. I tried the seach feature, but didn't find this particular topic mentioned there.

When clicking through MattyCollector.com, I noticed that instead of out of stock like He-Ro, this year's Exclusives all are listed as Gone For Good. Sounds pretty final, doesn't it?

That would be fine with me for the transculent Orko version. I even could understand them saying that the Mo-Larr set was a one-time offer due to the Robot Chicken deal.

But I'm surprised that "regular" solid-colored Orko is listed that way, as well. If memory serves me right, wasn't he supposed to be re-released sooner or later, just like any fast-selling figure?
    The question for me now is, if
    - Orko really is gone for good?
    - it's just another instance of DR doing weird things there? or
    - is that an indication of both characters getting re-offered in a different way later?

Hum...
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

I'd bet my last cent that Orko will be back for re-release at some point.

It has been brought up a few times, but I don't think it has its own thread yet.
    ToyGuru has said a few times in various places that the Matty version of Orko is fair game for a re-issue, but not the SDCC version.

Not 100% sure about the Mo-larr set, though.
    Bill :: guitargod694

I'm sure that TG came on here before they went on sale and said if demand was there, both Orko and the Mo-Larr sets would be re-released down the line. I think it was after I said I might need to take a day off to ensure getting both sets (as it ended up, my brother was able to order them for me)
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

That would be super bad news for me, as I ordered Orko and Molarr sets on Matty and the package seems to be lost on the way or it never shipped. I hope CS can send me some replacements, but they seem like they don't want to do nothing about it.
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!