Thread: Alternate Classic maskless King Hiss head Support Thread

Hybrid View

Alternate Classic maskless King Hiss head Support Thread

Forget the controversies about King Hiss for a minute. Anyone want to get the alternate head of King Hiss? I know many want the 200X head, but Mattel has said they won't do that, and besides there should be a whole 200X variant anyway. But this head! This head so deserves to be included in the King's first release!

I'm talking about the head on the center and left BTW.

Heroic Warrior Muscle of Grayskul's Avatar
    I agree, I do want that head included, I really don't see us getting another head unfortunately, I'm sure that Mattel will say that since a whole interchangeable torso is included that really eats up the budget for including much else for accessories
    When I'm lifting heavy objects I sometimes shout, "BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL"

Yeah, the price on Hiss is probably already pushing it. Still, I think if we show that we want it, Mattel can see they should look for opportunities to make it!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I'd want that head too.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Heroic Warrior Muscle of Grayskul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Yeah, the price on Hiss is probably already pushing it. Still, I think if we show that we want it, Mattel can see they should look for opportunities to make it!
    I agree!! I'm still holding out that they'll give us an alternate head pak. I don't see why that is so out of the question....
    When I'm lifting heavy objects I sometimes shout, "BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL"

I'd take it, but I don't really care if we only get Hssss as he issss. I think he's great already.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle of Grayskul View Post
    I agree!! I'm still holding out that they'll give us an alternate head pak. I don't see why that is so out of the question....
    It's the "either/or" situation. If we get a head pack, it cuts into the tooling budget. Fans would rather get new figures than more heads.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

In addition to the 200x head discussion, why did King Hsss cover his snake form with a human form anyway? His bio should give a sentence to this thought perhaps. In addition, why let the human form where a mask if the human form is a mask?

Extra head? Absolutely. Each figures should really only get one release if possible, and if they have alternative heads, they should come with. It makes me sad how many future figures do not come with alternate heads. I'm skipping all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Fans would rather get new figures than more heads.
    That could have been worded better, as you do not speak for all fans.

Personally, getting a head pack would be extremely high on my list. I skip all figures that only have campy looking heads, well except vintage Mer-Man CB, he rocks. I just don't think we will ever get a head pack, so I'm not going to concern myself with it.