Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternate Classic maskless King Hiss head Support Thread

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Not sure if I can describe it any better than the pictures. Clearly the one resembling the figure head we know we're getting has the helmet coming down over his forehead and the skin around his eyes is covered by dark green (it appears just black in the original art), while the other head has the entire face and much of the forehead exposed, giving him a much different look. It's not about the expression, though that could certainly be different as well.
    Maybe you needed more pictures of unmasked Hsss.

200X versions are still a long way off if Evil-Lyn is any indication.
    I hope not. This would be a great year to get 200X Evil-Lyn with the Faceless One coming. She would be a great bonus figure to pair him with.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I hope not. This would be a great year to get 200X Evil-Lyn with the Faceless One coming. She would be a great bonus figure to pair him with.
    It'd be nice, but I'm feeling the antagonism to 200X at Mattel and just shaking my head. Also, I think we're gonna have to wait at least a year between original and variant releases no matter what, so 200X King Hsss is still coming from a different budget if they do decided to make him.

Movie mayhem!
    I think I would prefer a prince hiss head ... the bald one. but after that this one would be very cool indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Patreek View Post
    I think I would prefer a prince hiss head ... the bald one. but after that this one would be very cool indeed!
    If you're not careful when you say Prince Hiss out loud it will turn into 'Princess'. Be wary.

I would love to see a maskless King Hiss. The more variety the better I say. Of course there is one version of King Hiss that I hope could be made some day, but I dare not show a picture of him in fear of the flame attack that I will receive.
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

Heroic Warrior
    I also give my support for this thread ! The only human Hsss look I don't like is the "young" Hsss (you know, the bald guy). Other than that, I'm all for another head !

The more I think about Hsss, the more I think he should have been some kind of "MOTUC deluxe figure", with plenty of accessories and interchangeable parts (and a much better snake form than the current MOTUC one, of course)...