Thread: Hans hammer holder support thread

Heroic Warrior

Hans hammer holder support thread

So I just got the UNO, and one guy stood out to me in the mini comic that came with him, ( forgive me, I'm somewhat of a cave man when it comes to computers, so I can't post pics)
    He's
    Hans Hammer holder, one of the defenders of Trolla,
    Great looking warrior guy using the Ram man buck, he has a big beard, helmet, furry pants, furry shoulders and a blue cape with a massive hammer,
    The rest is ram man, legs, boots, arms, hands, this guy would be awesome

Bring on HANS HAMMER HOLDER!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Whoah! Just looking again and there's a small shot of him riding in to battle on a metorb
    Bring on HANS's steed!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Come on!!! Just me then

Yes, please! I loved all the characters in the mini comic! Bring on the Defenders of Trolla!
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Respect the hammer!

Yes! Hans and all the Defenders of Trolla are huge musts for me now!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Wow, he looks like he'd use Ram Man parts, making him a big figure! Yes, I'd like him, he's one of the best ones among the Defenders of Trolla.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Same here bring 'em on, I can always rename, retweak whatever story the supposedly tell, etc. But I want the figures....

Except for NA Dare, Netta and Eyebeam.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Heroic Warrior
    Haha yep I'm with you there, no one needs a netta figure

Love this guy. Always great to see some creative reuses of that Ram Man buck. I had my bf read a couple pages of the mini comic just to see his reaction to Netta. When he finally saw her he says "Wait, lemme guess, Waffle Woman?"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I think one can like Hans Hammer Holder and still like/want Netta and Eyebeam. I love them showing up on Trolla, that makes so much more sense IMO. Meanwhile I could totally see Hans hanging out with Vikor and BG Teela in a whole separate era.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    Always liked the Dwarves. And Hans is perhaps the closest thing we are going to have for a MOTUC Dwarf. So a big YES. Bring him alongside with Lady Slither!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Hans and Jet Pack are the only Defenders I would want. Hans has that Dwarf quality to him, so I love his design.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Perhaps Hans is from the Preternia era and fell into one of those time/space portals that seem to be dotting Eternia lately (they need to start capping those...) and joined the Trolla team on account of his MAD HAMMER SKILLZ!

If he were Ram Man sized, how big would his hammer have to be?

I was thinking the vintage CAC characters would make a good SDCC pack, "Defenders of Trolla" or something like that. It would include Compactor and Brainwave (with open and closed head), with Eyebeam and Netta as smaller figures (like Kowl or Loo-kee). Eyebeam would have a spear and Netta could be clear with net sculps or something.

Yes, yes, and yes! I want Hans and everyone else in that comic! Not thrilled about Netta (I think I saw her purple brother pushing apple pies at McDonald's), and really disappointed by Dare's look (you seriously want to head up an entire era of new characters with a REPAINT?), but everyone else? Sign me up yesterday!
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

DRAGSTOR IS COMING SOON!

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    I support Hans!
    The only new character from this comic that I like but please change his name.
    Maybe I'll be interested in Three Beast and Bubblor but I have to see the plastic form!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Here are so many cool looking new characters - HHH is one of the best. He has to be a figure at some stage.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Hans Hammer Holder is a must! I love the name and feel he fits right into the world of He-Man. I certainly like the idea of reusing Ram Man's parts and having another larger figure in this collection. Pack in a Meterorb with Hans!

I hadn't noticed that he used Ram Man parts! That's awesome! Totally up for him. I want another giant dude.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    From the pics it looks as if he will share Ram Man's legs, buck (minus armor) and arms. He has unique armor, loincloth and a cape as well as head.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Reuse of Ramman buck? Everything about this character I am in love with. His name, his style, the fact that he is a reuse.

Oh yes, gimmie this. As per usual Mattel & Scott are knocking it out of the ballpark with new characters in my eyes. I love this direction and want to see more future.

It's like being a kid again. The line vibrant and alive and evolving and more importantly growing...

Yes, Hans Hammer Holder is just swell.

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    I REALLY like this dude, from what I've seen (two small scanned pics) and I definitely want him at some stage!
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Yes! And nobody throws a Hans Hammer Holder!

12_HansHammer_600x600.jpg
    nice sketch of Hans