View Poll Results: HYDRON VS FLOGG

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • HYDRON!!!

8 40.00%
  • FLOGG!!!

12 60.00%

Thread: Randor's Royal Rumble!!! (NA Round 3: Hydron VS Flogg)

Randor's Royal Rumble!!! (NA Round 3: Hydron VS Flogg)

RANDOR'S ROYAL RUMBLE RULES

* Pick a winner based on who you feel is more powerful, who you like better, or who has the best fashion sense. There is no wrong reason for why you picked who you picked.

* The Rumble will end after a week's time. The winner will be safe until their next Rumble. If there is a tie, I will call for a tie breaker. Once I do, the first character voted for in this thread is the winner.

* Each Round consists of 2 characters from an era/spinoff of this franchise(MOTU, POP, NA, 2002, MOTUC).

* Once the Round is over, I will post a Wildcard Match where each of the Rumble losers will be placed against each other. The winner will get a second chance & be safe until their next Rumble.

HYDRON

VS

FLOGG

LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

I vote for Hydron.

I hope he's the next NA reveal for MOTUC!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I went with Hydron. I like Flogg, but I'm a sucker for water based characters. I especially like how unique it is for a franchise that isn't water based to have a water based hero as the leader of its team.

JOIN THE GROUP...

I have this thing, especially in MOTU, where I just cant see the universe allowing the Hero to lose, at least in a permanant way.

That being said, I have to say that no strike against Hydron, but I think the whole premise about the NA is that these heroes were not up to task, and in a serious way (which is why maybe they didnt strike with many of us at least sub conciously: their defining feature is that they were so desparate for help, the went through time and space to get it, not exactly inspiring as heroes in their own right) so I dont have a problem knowing that Flogg would whomp on Hydron in single combat, if it came down to it.

My affinity with water strikes again... Hydron wins.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    how is hydron in a fight? sure he is well trained.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

I voted Flogg! I think he's neat-o and hope to see him in Classics soon.

Anyone else hope Hydron gets slip-on flippers for his MOTUC release? I think it'd be silly if he's flopping around all the time-even away from water.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

FLOGG WON!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...