View Poll Results: CASTASPELLA VS SHADOW WEAVER

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • CASTASPELLA!!!

10 34.48%
  • SHADOW WEAVER!!!

19 65.52%

Thread: Randor's Royal Rumble!!! (POP Round 3: Castaspella VS Shadow Weaver)

Randor's Royal Rumble!!! (POP Round 3: Castaspella VS Shadow Weaver)

RANDOR'S ROYAL RUMBLE RULES

* Pick a winner based on who you feel is more powerful, who you like better, or who has the best fashion sense. There is no wrong reason for why you picked who you picked.

* The Rumble will end after a week's time. The winner will be safe until their next Rumble. If there is a tie, I will call for a tie breaker. Once I do, the first character voted for in this thread is the winner.

* Each Round consists of 2 characters from an era/spinoff of this franchise(MOTU, POP, NA, 2002, MOTUC).

* Once the Round is over, I will post a Wildcard Match where each of the Rumble losers will be placed against each other. The winner will get a second chance & be safe until their next Rumble.

CASTASPELLA

VS

SHADOW WEAVER

Last edited by Mr. Shokoti; April 10, 2012 at 10:55am.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

a Muppet of a man...
    I don't really know much about Castaspella, but even if I did, I'd still probably vote for:

SHADOW WEAVER!!

As big a Filmation fan as I am, I don't love Shadow Weaver as much as most people seem to. I don't hate her, but I like Castaspella just a little more. Between that and my liking of the idea of good triumphing over evil, I have to go with Castaspella.

JOIN THE GROUP...

Shadow Weaver gets my vote.

Castaspella is one of my favorites, but Shadow Weaver is too awesome to vote against.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Warrior
    I don't even remember Castaspella.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    shadow weaver is the most powerful.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

While Shadow Weaver is by far my favorite of the two I have to route for the Rebellion over the Horde. They always seem to win out.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I think that Castaspella is the superior magician, but that the Horde's "better-ification" of Shadow Weaver, and with her evil, ect, if pushed to the wall, I think Shadow Weaver could take Castaspella, even though perhaps Casta would win most often if only due to Shadow Weaver's innate cowardace.

Being that beautiful is dangerous. More so than any magik...

Castaspella wins.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Castaspella, because she's pretty.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I think Casta would take her at the end of a hard fought magical battle. Let's not forget that Shadow Weaver left ther magical training before she had graduated and cheated her way to power with the help of Hordak. Casta on the other hand stuck with Norwyn and I have no doubt her gave her all the knowledge she would need to one day stop Shadow Weaver with her magical power boost. I'm backing Castaspella on this one.

Couldn't help but facepalm during the duel between Castaspella and Shadow Weaver in "The Eldritch Mist" as Casta countered Weaver's spells in a very fluffy manner. Shadow Weaver's dark magic should only be second to Hordak's.

I voted for Casta. In a fair fight, I think she'd win, but why would Weaver fight fairly?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    Went for Castapsella, as she is one of the good guys, has good looks and a foxy voice, helps the people of Eternia in their hour of need and wouldn’t turn you into a frog or similar if you said the slightest thing to upset her. She’s also the greater magician, as she has defeated Shadow Weaver in fair combat (e.g. "The Eldritch Mist") and keeps the Kingdom of Mysticor free from the Horde while under her rule.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

Shadow Weaver for the win!

I like Castaspella a lot but the villains are always more fun. I think SW is stronger than Casta dark magic usually is but it's the heroism and bravery that usually wins out in the end.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

SHADOW WEAVER WON!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...