• Yes I like him

22 47.83%
  • No I don't like him

4 8.70%
  • He's ok but could be better

20 43.48%

Thread: Are you happy with Imp?

Are you happy with Imp?

I haven't seen anyone else complain about this but I was really disappointed in Imp. His body is too small and just seems cheap and naff to me. I would have liked him the same size as Kowl. As it is he seems so small I barely acknowledge him as a character on the shelf. As with many things with Failmation Hordak, I feel it was rushed on the cheap.

He's okay for what he is, but yes- they could have done a much better job and put more effort (and a bit more size, along with various transformations) into his release. Packing him in with a Filmation colors Hordak really ended up limiting both of their potentials, IMO.
    The Next 13 I Need To Have: Lord Masque, Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Crita, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Compactor, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    He should have had his own release, chockful of his many trademark transformations. He was both too small, and a huge slap in the face of fans and subscribers to make his only released transformation a true SDCC-exclusive only available to attendants at the show in LA (and thus available to casual SDCC passers-by, while effectively unavailable to most MotU fans and loyal subbers unless paying gouging prices on the secondary market).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

As Kowl, he's too small.
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

he is what he needs to be. He perches on Hordak's shoulder very pretty well. I dont actually care for imp, but I am glad to have 'im.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    He is smaller than Kowl as seen in the toons. I think they got the size right, IMO.

Unless Catra got to him first!

Or Weaver!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law