View Poll Results: Which Evilseed Do You Want?

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • Filmation's!!!

40 18.35%
  • MYP's!!!

134 61.47%
  • Both!!!

32 14.68%
  • Neither!!!

10 4.59%
  • I'll "Seed" You In Hell For Your Awful Puns!!!

2 0.92%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Seed" No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak "Which" Evil(seed you want)!!!

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    I'd definitely prefer MYP's Evilseed version because of the mightier and more threatening look. Filmation's Evilseed looks almost ridiculous in comparison to MYP's one.

Definitely MYP Evil Seed because he looks more menacing and looks like he would give Moss Man a good fight.

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    100% Filmation. MYP Evilseed is much too "bland, nondescript plant creature" for me. I know Filmation's figure is a bit goofy looking, but it is at least unique, and he actually looks much more "evil" to me. This is though, like Horde Prime, a great candidate for 2 heads, so I really hope thats what goes on so everyone's happy.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    100% Filmation. MYP Evilseed is much too "bland, nondescript plant creature" for me. I know Filmation's figure is a bit goofy looking, but it is at least unique, and he actually looks much more "evil" to me. This is though, like Horde Prime, a great candidate for 2 heads, so I really hope thats what goes on so everyone's happy.
    My thoughts exactly. I agree with everything you said.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

I agree also.

The Filmation Evilseed was one of the Filmation characters that I really wanted as a child. I always thought he was creepy and unique. Plus the fact that he wasn't just a Skeletor cronie but a whole new villain and threat for all of Eternia. IMO, the "Council of Evil" episode in MYP ruined the character by associating him with Skeletor.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i hope this guy is around the corner soon.
    this year would be nice.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    MYP Evilseed is much too "bland, nondescript plant creature" for me. I know Filmation's figure is a bit goofy looking, but it is at least unique, and he actually looks much more "evil" to me.

If you think an Artichoke looks "evil", you're probably suffering from Lachanophobia.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    If you think an Artichoke looks "evil", you're probably suffering from Lachanophobia.
    LOL!

I think the Filmation Evil Seed is pretty interesting and would pose a more fitting threat to a hero like Strawberry Shortcake or Rainbow Brite. Since he looks like a mismatch of evil plants maybe Captain Planet might make more sense. However, for a hero like He-Man the MYP version makes more sense in my opinion.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolo Daimaoh View Post
    I think the Filmation Evil Seed is pretty interesting and would pose a more fitting threat to a hero like Strawberry Shortcake or Rainbow Brite.
    My money's on Strawberry Shortcake.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

i would want 200x. if they wanted to throw in an extra head/rubber cloak for the filmations fans, that's cool. otherwise no dice.

My money's on Strawberry Shortcake.
    You know, I don't think I ever seen an episode were Strawberry Shortcake lost. I think her win percentage maybe close to 100. But, a plant demon from an evil garden might make it interesting.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

I like Filmation as a whole but their ES kinda reminds of those aliens from 'Mars Attacks'. The MYP on the other hand, done in a classicised style, would be good with me. So... MYP it is.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

I like what filmations looks like but then again it don't matter as long as we GET 1 of him.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Like! lol
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor