View Poll Results: What are your 5 worst figures of the 2015?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lizard Man

13 10.83%
  • Ninjor

1 0.83%
  • He-Man 200x

6 5.00%
  • King Hssss 200x

14 11.67%
  • Spirit Of King Grayskull

16 13.33%
  • Oo-Larr

15 12.50%
  • Huntara

7 5.83%
  • Angella

7 5.83%
  • Blast-Attak

15 12.50%
  • Multi Bot

4 3.33%
  • Squeeze

4 3.33%
  • Peekablue

15 12.50%
  • Calix

5 4.17%
  • Rotar

14 11.67%
  • Twistoid

20 16.67%
  • Mara

11 9.17%
  • Buzz Saw Hordak

46 38.33%
  • Evil Seed

2 1.67%
  • Saurod

8 6.67%
  • Ceratus

7 5.83%
  • Parfuma

34 28.33%
  • Queen Veena

5 4.17%
  • Point Dread with Talon Fighter

4 3.33%
  • Dreadful Teela

89 74.17%
  • Dragstor

19 15.83%
  • Flying Fists He-Man

34 28.33%
  • Terror Claws Skeletor

30 25.00%
  • Pravhus

1 0.83%
  • Dare

42 35.00%
  • Laser Light Skeletor

28 23.33%
  • Laser Power He-Man

18 15.00%
  • Hover Robots

5 4.17%
  • King Chooblah

16 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: 5 worst figures of the 2015

5 worst figures of the 2015

What are, according to you, the 5 worst figures of the 2015?
    Please vote for 5 figures, not less or more and remember that the vote is public!
    If you want please add a comment explain' why you voted 'em!

I voted for
    • Dreadful Teela, it's a joke
    • Dare, for me it's uninspired and dull.
    • Rotar and Twistoid, I don't like the human forms, just look at the Emiliano Santalucia visions:
    • Calix
      it's like a grey man wearing a stoney loincloth, a stoney mask, a stoney armor, stoney gloves and stoney boots... when I think about Calix I think about somethin' like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Point Dread/Talon Fighter (even though not really a figure so it's kind of cheating)
    He's right but I have to include it and I don't know what to write instead of "figures" in the poll!
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; December 22, 2015 at 10:58pm.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Now that all the vintage figures are done, don't let MOTUC die, keep buyin' the figures!
    2016 will be great!!!

I voted Veena because the execution of my particular unit was so awful and she required pretty major surgery to fix. But I do love the figure and character.

My others were LP Skeletor, FF He-Man, BS Hordak, and Perfuma. I didn't get point dread so I don't think it's fair to vote for Teela, but she seems a shoe-in.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'd rather say "Least Favourite"...

01 Buzz Saw Hordak (still think he's a waste)
    02 Queen Angella (derpy eyes)
    03 Spirit of Grayskull (left in package)
    04 Hover Robots (They're OK but...)
    05 Chooblah (my least liked of the 200X line)
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Perfuma
    Buzz Saw Hordak
    Dreadful Teela
    Flying Fists He-man
    Laser power He-man

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    1) Point Dread Teela - a bad face sculpt and included with an already high priced vehicle/playset. I could have easily done without her.
    2) Laser Light Skeletor - A good figure ruined by another horrible face sculpt. I know it's vintage inspired but I wish they could have improved the aesthetics of it.
    3) Buzzsaw Hordak - Not a very terrible figure but more could have been done to make it a better figure.
    4) Dare - Not a terrible figure but a terrible concept.
    5) Spirit of Grayskull - Again, not a terrible figure but a terrible concept. And a terrible way to sell him.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm only voting for Dare and Point Dread Teela, because I like every other figure so to put them on a "worst" list seems wrong to me Looking over it reminds me how many amazing figures I added to the ranks this year!

solid year, very solid year. I could only vote for 2. Dragstor & Blast Attack. They were exactly what they needed to be. They are not the "worst" because they are badly done, but because they have always been my least favourite designed characters from the beginning. So great realization of the figures in MOTUC, but always bad figures.

I was almost going to vote for evilseed just because something seems wrong with him... I do not know what. Just left me less excited for my most wanted 200x character, similar to how I was underwhelmed with MOTUC Hordak. There is nothing technically wrong with him, just left me cold. Side note, I absolutely loved BUzzSaw Hordak because he was the "real" version of the original vintage hordak (not as buzzsaw just normal first version) I wanted.

Laser Power Skeletor
    Point Dredfull Teela
    Oo-Larr
    Perfuma

There were the only figures I really didn't care for.

There were a few that had design/production problems like Angela and Dragstor but those flaws didn't completely ruin my opinion of the figures.

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!
    2015 had a pretty strong showing! Lots of great figures...

so my choices for least favorite go to:

-Twistoid
    -Rotar
    -Point Dread Teela
    -Buzzsaw Hordak
    -Spirit of King Grayskull
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

2015 was pretty stellar overall. There were no "bad" figures, just a lot of design choices I didn't agree with

-Dare: Face sculpt too old, too many lines and wrinkles (The Frosta guy sculpted her)
    -Perfuma: Face sculpt not great (the Frosta guy sculpted her), didn't follow Filmation enough
    -Multi-Bot: Can hardly stand, felt cheap and gummy, hard to pose.
    -The Laser figures can't stand up

In no particular order.
    Mara
    King Chooblah
    Perfuma
    Dare
    Peekablue

It was hard to pick five since the entire year was pretty solid, IMO. In the end, I went with...

1. Point Dreadful Teela
    2. 200X King Hssss
    3. Dragstor
    4. Blast Attak
    5. Flying Fists He-Man
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

Strong year and a bunch of weak figures bunched up in the 4th quarter. Can't vote for the Twistoids, since I've never seen them....
    ALAS, POOR CLASSICS....

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

2 Collectors' Choice. 2 2.0s 3 Thundercats
    ME WANT MORE MYTHIC LEGIONS!

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

From worst to least-worst:

1. Lizard Man - Far to cartoony for me. Sticks out like a sore thumb IMO.
    2. Spirit of King Grayskull - Don't care for this character to begin with. I can think of at least 20 color variants and/or repaints I'd rather have.
    3. 200X King Hssss - Way over-stylized. The original Hssss release is the one for me.
    4. Dreadful Teela - The fact she's even known as this should say something.
    5. Evil Seed - Absolutely no attachment to this character. Don't really care for the shades of green used or the weird naked-Ken-doll-with-vines vibe.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    1. Dreadful Teela
    2. Laser Light Skeletor
    3. BS Hordak
    4. Flying Fists He-Man
    5. Twistoid (only cuz I dont like the TJ legs)
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Ok..I tried but could NOT vote for more than one figure....Peekablue! and that was solely because of the lazy paint apps.

This year was superb! Great way to end the line!

ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

The word 'Worst' for me equates to 'Least Inspired' and these five did little for me in 2015...

* Lizard Man
    * Blast Attack
    * Mara
    * Saurod
    * 'Dreadful' Teela

It's certainly not to say these figures are awful or anything like that (I don't have 'Dreadful' Teela but I've seen enough for her to possibly be the exception...), it's just that they literally didn't do anything for me.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*200X ~ WMD Roboto/Sorceress *Filmation ~ Teela' Na/Hawke *Play-Sets ~ Eternia/Crystal Castle *Vehicles ~ Land Shark/Roton *Beasts ~ Stridor/Dragoon

Totally Dyslexic
    I voted against

Dreadful Teela which is just a horrible action figure. Really bad and lazy execution and looks like a really cheap knock off.

The laser variants they may look interesting but their whole design feels unfinished NA designs are so much better and it makes sense that they chose those instead of that laser things and the terrorclawingflyingfists variant pack which are okay-ish but totally miss colored and cheaply made.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Wow who would have thought a He-Man, Teela, Skeletor and Hordak variants would be voted worst figures of the year?!
    Ye be strong, but Garn shall win. HIYAH!