View Poll Results: Do Filmation fans want a full 12 month line up of the HMATMU line in. 2017

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I want 12 slots offered for Filmation HMATMU line

19 30.65%
  • No I just want six slots

43 69.35%

Thread: Filmation fans: who wants a full 12 month sub in. 2017

Heroic Warrior

Filmation fans: who wants a full 12 month sub in. 2017

Okay. I'm loving the new filmation HMATMU variant line. And really while I'm glad they are doing six figures this year I would really like to see it go up from six to twelve in 2017 in order to hurry up and get out as many variants as possible. Characters like shadow weaver, Hordak, merman, triklops,man at arms, teela, ram man, sorceress, whiplash, man e faces, fisto, chopper, she ra, entrapta, perfuma, kobra khan, roboto, Grizzlor, mantenna, leech, modulok, tung lashor, count marzo, rattlor, light spinner , bow, prince adam etc

So fellow filmation fans of HMATMU what are your feelings

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

As with everything MOTUC, the more the better!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

For the line, I'd like to see them hit as many Filmation characters as possible.

For myself, I doubt I could justify it if it was a full 12 characters.

Six slots a year is good enough for me. My wallet can only handle so much with Collector's Choice and Thundercats subs.

Six is enough for me. Between MOTUC, HMATMOTU & Thundercats, I think i'd struggle to afford any more.

There aren't that many Filmation variants i'm after anyway. My ideal lineup, based on this years', would be:

Tri-Klops, Ram Man, Teela, Man-At-Arms, Mer-Man, Man-E-Faces, Count Marzo(sub exclusive)

Sorceress, Prince Adam, Cringer, Stratos, Mekaneck, Modulok, Zodac with chair (sub exclusive)

After those i'd be happy for them to move onto She-Ra characters.

I really think at this time the 6 slots is plenty and far more sustainable. Admittedly I am not a subscriber to the filmation sub line though do plan to cherry pick Clawful & Skeletor (and am starting to debate He Man)

6 collector choice figures + 6 minisub figures = full line and that is enough.

My heart says 12 because getting them in Filmation style is a dream come true. However my head says 6 as I'd sooner the ThunderCats line gets a full 12 month subscription and I can't afford 12 Filmation figures on top of my ThunderCats subs! So I voted for just 6.
    My top 10 characters: 10/Filmation Ram Man, 9/Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 8/Kothos, 7/Filmation Mer-Man, 6/Granita, 5/Filmation Leech, 4/Filmation Tung Lashor, 3/Twiggets (Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina), 2/Hunga the Harpy, 1/Dylamug.

I want Filmation MOTU figures very much but 6 slots is good enough. I think collectors choice should get priority since that's where we're going to be getting all the fan demanded favourites. Plus there's Thunder cats

I am ready for 12 !
    In My Canon, Skeletor Has No Duck Feet !!!

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!
    I think 6 is a good number.

It means less filler and, more importantly, less money each year.

But I have to wait until these figures are in my hand before voting now... this whole ankle-gate has gotten me worried.
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    with all the amazing stuff coming out in the next few years I have to say keep the 6. after paying for thundercats, titans return, lego dimensions etc along with these I don't know if ill be able to eat never mind pay for an additional 6!
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    As years pass by, our chances to get multiple new characters
    diminishes drastically so the answer is clear.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I think 6 is fine, if we get 6 collectors choice too, that's a full year of figure releases in itself.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Either way.
    Personally I'm more invested in seeing a complete 12 month sub for the collectors choice.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Six figures are plenty. I liked the fact that mattel did three small version subs, It was much easier on everyones wallets including mine. I do want Filmation 2.0 to continue in 2017 along with collectors Choice and Thundercats and I think Mattel was very smart to downsize the sub slots.

That being said for Filmation 2.0 in 2017 I would like to see

1) Man At arms

2) Triklops

3) Mer-Man

4) She-Ra

5) Stratos

6) Teela

Sub Exclusive: Full on Filmation Hordak With Filmation Bone armor, Bone Collar, Filmation Head two swappable arms with accurate Filmation arm cannons.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Sorceress and Teela and I'm good.