View Poll Results: Would like these characters in the HATMOTU line?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Angast

25 32.05%
  • Aramesh

15 19.23%
  • Capt. Glenn

19 24.36%
  • Catra panther form

47 60.26%
  • Chimera II

14 17.95%
  • Col. Blast

31 39.74%
  • Corporal Romeo

7 8.97%
  • Dark Dream

25 32.05%
  • Dr. Zoog

15 19.23%
  • False Face

27 34.62%
  • Ferros

18 23.08%
  • Gamemaster

24 30.77%
  • Garth

30 38.46%
  • Hexon

11 14.10%
  • Horde Aqua Trooper

24 30.77%
  • King Randor (young)

10 12.82%
  • King Micah

27 34.62%
  • Kuduk Ungol

29 37.18%
  • Imp (various forms)

31 39.74%
  • Inspector Darkney

25 32.05%
  • Jawbreaker

10 12.82%
  • Lohni

22 28.21%
  • Magestra

22 28.21%
  • Mermista

18 23.08%
  • Perfuma

17 21.79%
  • Princess Snowflake

13 16.67%
  • Rackney

16 20.51%
  • Relay

20 25.64%
  • Red Eye

30 38.46%
  • Repta

17 21.79%
  • Slavemaster

22 28.21%
  • Sludgeman

7 8.97%
  • Spirit

31 39.74%
  • Sticky Fingers

9 11.54%
  • Zanthor

15 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which characters would you like to see in the HATMOTU line for 2017 (& beyond)

Which characters would you like to see in the HATMOTU line for 2017 (& beyond)

This poll is to see which of the following characters do fans want in the He-Man and the MOTU Filmation line. The list consists of characters that were not chosen in the official fan poll currently running and contains variants and new characters which, based on .org and outside threads and discussions, have their own measure popularity, following and demand. Some are more popular than others but for some of these, this line could be the best and only option for them to ever be made in action figure form. Select the ones you would like to see in the HatMOTU line (only). If these characters are popular, it can help show Mattel they are desired by fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Count Judas; September 3, 2015 at 03:29am.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

I only intend to cherry-pick the line for characters we don't see in MOTUC, and there are a lot of Filmation characters I simply don't care about, so my picks were for Red Eye, Catra's Panther Form, Spirit (that we haven't gotten Spirit is criminal!), Colonel Blast, Zoog, Aqua Trooper, and more Imp Forms.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Instagram & Snapchat: Just_Thommy

There are so many characters from the cartoon line that I must say no to as well. With the other poll listing a total of 95 characters and I listed the maximum of 35, that's 130 Filmation characters to choose from, I must do my own cherry picking as well. Spirit and Catra panther form are a must! Here are more visuals of the characters from the poll:

NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    If Anghast was made would you make him independent evil or Evil Horde. I ask that because of his various bat like symbols.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Sorry I don't care for the OP character choices , so Im NOT voting in this pole. No Filmation Hordak was even listed and this is the line where we could finally get an official Filmation Hordak. Besides this new Filmation line is more designed for varients of alreadys done characters that had a filmation look. NOT for never before made figures of filmation characters that would come via collectors choice.
    Last edited by mjw41; January 31, 2016 at 02:20pm.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp View Post
    If Anghast was made would you make him independent evil or Evil Horde. I ask that because of his various bat like symbols.
    As much as I like the Horde and adding new characters to their ranks, I also like that the Filmation series had various demon realms with rulers in each one. I would place Angast as a stand alone villain or even make him a part of a demon union if we were to ever get Daimar (or Kraal if repainted) , Sh'gora or any other demon creature. I have the final images of the remaining roster for the poll:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Sorry I don't care for the OP character choices , so Im NOT voting in this pole. No Filmation Hordak was even listed and this is the line where we could finally get an official Filmation Hordak.
    Filmation Hordak was listed on the fan poll that was created by multiple members of the .org & curated by Mattel. He was listed in Round 1 of the poll, among 46 others. Currently, Round 2 is active and has 48 characters to choose from.

I listed 35 different characters that were excluded/not chosen from those lists to give them much needed support so Mattel won't overlook the demand and popularity of characters from this list. I think all of them should have been included in the fan poll but for some reason they were not. Look at it as if this was "Round 3" from the .org fan poll, if that helps.
    Last edited by Count Judas; September 3, 2015 at 10:07pm.

I am not interested in having any of these figures in HATMOTU line. I wouldn't mind seeing some of them in the CC line.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella, Snake Goddess & Hawke

FILMATION ruined my He-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    I am not interested in having any of these figures in HATMOTU line. I wouldn't mind seeing some of them in the CC line.
    There are a few that I don't want from this list or the fan poll lists as I would prefer them in the CC line. Just wanted to give as many characters a fair shot at getting votes because there are fans who would want them in the HatMOTU line or in any way, shape or form. The CC line will have fierce competition from all kinds of eras: 200x, vintage mini-comics, new mini-comics, NA, DC 52, concepts, Filmation. Seeing that the slots are now minimized to about 9 figures a year, each slot will filled by the most wanted and highly demanded. Characters like Red Eye, Relay, Capt Glenn, Imp, Spirit, Dr. Zoog, Catra cat form, can easily cross fit with MOTUC if they were offered in the HatMOTU line. Others like Sludgeman, Slavemaster, Hexon, Garth, False Face, Angast might be too obscure to compete in the CC line therefore making it in this Filmation line may be the best and only option they have of ever being made into action figures. Those are my just my thoughts.

Keep voting people and show Mattel that these characters matter!

If we can get as many votes as possibe by the time the .org fan poll's final results finishes, I will send the results to Mattycollector via their forum page.
    Last edited by Count Judas; September 9, 2015 at 09:33pm.

Anghast is the top dog in this list for me.

There are a few others that could be gets. Specifically a more cartoon legged Mermista would be nice.

I always liked the 3 Horde weirdos. Ferros, Rachney, & Repta.

Garth could be cool.

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    baronterror I'm with you on Anghast, he is a major want! I would like to see a lot of others get in as well and when I say a lot I'm near at least a good hundred more. This includes army building sets like mutant troopers and galactic soldiers as well as bright moon guards. As many POG and SOH characters as possible and of coarse METEORBS my final must must must have! My wants as far as characters goes, now for vehicles & play sets��
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Angast & Garth are the only 2 from the list I really really want.
    Specially Angast hes even in my top ten list!
    I can see him being such an awesome figure.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

None of them. I want these types of characters to come in Classics. The Filmation line should focus on any combination of the following in my opinion:

* cartoon accurate versions of a-list characters (ex: Ram Man, Hordak, Leech)
    * those whose Filmation look is very different from what we got in Classics already (ex: Tung Lashor, Entrapta, Count Marzo)
    * characters whose Classics figures had design and/or production issues and could use a "do over" (ex: Frosta, Adora, Roboto)
    * characters whose Classics figures are hard to get (ex: Shadow Weaver, Fisto, Sorceress)

While I understand the argument that slots for Classics are very competitive, I think it's much more competitive already in the Filmation line. It's just starting out and they are focusing on core characters. They are never going to put out things like Inspector Darkney (as much as I would love to see him). The best bet for these obscure characters is still the Classics line. We just sold almost 200% of a sub that was comprised of characters who would have been described as D-list back in 2008 ... and who are still thought of in those terms by many still today. I think Classics has a lot of life left to it. Hopefully we will get to many of these characters at some point.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian and Gleep Admiral Scurvey and Squall Starburst She-Ra Scratchin' Sound CatraGrot Spyster Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

My pick isn't there. Negator...

Anyhoo...also, Perfuma...the Classics has a fug man face...
    Recent.... HATMOTU Trap Jaw
    Coming.... Classics Vultak
    Wanted.... Classics Masque & Callix?
    Considering....
    Needed....

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    This 100%. No new characters in the HATMOTU line. 2.0 characters only, please.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    My pick isn't there. Negator...

Anyhoo...also, Perfuma...the Classics has a fug man face...
    Negator is one of my favorites too, but he was listed in the official poll so I didn't include him here. I only added 35 of those that were not listed in the original poll made by .org members.

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    This 100%. No new characters in the HATMOTU line. 2.0 characters only, please.
    This may change as Mattel stated that this line will include A-List characters from Filmation and can include new ones and not just variants. That's why the .org created this poll and added a lot of characters to generate interest which was curated by Mattel. Certain characters like Dark Dream, Melaktha, Spirit, Red Eye, Magestra would fit in perfectly in this line, IMO.

Heroic Warrior
    none of them. I want Dragoon. He should be on the list!

Heroic Warrior
    Of this list? The most interesting to me are:

Aramesh
    Lohni
    Magestra
    Princess Snowflake
    Zanthor
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    I'd love to get most of those characters (plus many others not included, such as Lady Valtira and the "three queens" [Balina, Elmora, Sumana]). However, I don't want them released as part of this cheapo, undetailed, no-frills, Play-Doh-like "2.0" line; I want them as glorious, fully-detailed, fully-painted, fully-accessorized figures worthy of the "Classics" (1.0) moniker.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I'm always open to more Imp, whether it be new transformations or a new figure for himself. Of course I'd also like to see Dr. Zoog, Red Eye, Catra's panther form (with removable mask) and Romeo.

PS. Am I the only one who can't take Randor seriously lacking his facial hair?

None of these characters belong in the HATMOTU line. They could be considered for Collectors' Choice.
    WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY?

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

2 Collectors' Choice. 2 2.0s 3 Thundercats 5 Beast Men. 3 Camo Khans. 1 Granymyr

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!
    Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    None of these characters belong in the HATMOTU line. They could be considered for Collectors' Choice.
    I think a lot of people will agree with this.

Even though these characters first appeared in the Filmation shows, just like Lizard Man, Fang Man, Marlena, etc.. they should get the "Classics" treatment before being considered for the "toon" treatment.
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I only intend to cherry-pick the line for characters we don't see in MOTUC, and there are a lot of Filmation characters I simply don't care about, so my picks were for Red Eye, Catra's Panther Form, Spirit (that we haven't gotten Spirit is criminal!), Colonel Blast, Zoog, Aqua Trooper, and more Imp Forms.
    You do realize that your entire list of Characters are unmade and would not wind up in the HATMOTU line. All these character would first show up in Collectors choice. The HATMOTU line is for Varients of characters already made but done in Filmation animated Style.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Exactly.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Instagram & Snapchat: Just_Thommy

pretty underwhelmed by the results of this poll so far. If this is what people want, skip it.

I'm hoping none of these are in this "New" line. I'm hoping they stick strictly to Vintage Filmation. Keep of these characters along with the other eras in the CC line.