• Staghorn

56 40.58%
  • Crystoll

45 32.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Adventures who's Next?

New Adventures who's Next?

With three fan favorites out of the way after SDCC who is next?
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!
    I am soooo excited for the three figures revealed at SDCC '15!!!!

For my answer, I pretty much chose all of the remaining vintage plus Sebrian (we HAVE to get Sebrian before this all ends!!!)

In truth, I want ALL OF THEM!
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I am soooo excited for the three figures revealed at SDCC '15!!!!

For my answer, I pretty much chose all of the remaining vintage plus Sebrian (we HAVE to get Sebrian before this all ends!!!)

Same here. I want them ALL and am so excited we are getting 3 more NA figures next year.

BUT I have to have Master Sebrian and Sagitar at the very least!!!
    ......... ........

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

I'm not a huge NA fan, but Sagitar has a great design and could make for a fun figure!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Next priorities for me:

- Sagitar: massive and incredibly original.
    - Artilla: I need Dylamug's intergalactic cousin!!(kidding of course.)
    - Quakke: probably the most baddass space mutant ever encountered
    - Hoove: this putrified looking of his makes it real essential on my shelf
    - Staghorn: Not as cool as the aboves but this is the beginning of something
    - Lizzor: By the way? Doesn't Saurod make him the following mutant to join the ranks?
    - Crystol: This prototype deserves its chance, great concept!
    - Butthead: I don't know, he sounds stupid, yet, i just like him

Which summarizes my picking for the next couple of year,
    vintage, over & over again...

I want all of them, but I voted for who I most want, which is Master Sebrian, Caz, and Drissi. I also really want Grot, Meliac, Gleep (who should come with Master Sebrian), Prince Adam, the Scientists, Sorceress, Teela, and the alternate version of Mara and Crita. Plus, Disks of Doom Skeletor done as close to the Jetlag version as possible!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian & Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey & Squall Starburst She-Ra Scratchin' Sound Catra Grot Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

Sure hope it's Sagitar as he's my most wanted NA period.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    I can live without Drissi and Caz.

I want all of them except Drissi and Caz. Would love a Mutant Trooper two pack.

I'd take them all, but in particular, I'd love to get Sebrian, Sagitar, Lizzor, Hoove, & Quakke.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, Hawke, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, and for the love of Grayskull, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Of those listed (I see too many Jetlag characters missing from the available options, which don't include Detector, Negatonik and other non-toyline non-Jetlag characters either), I'm particularly looking forward to Crystoll and Drissi & Caz.

Among those not listed, which are a good percentage of my NA most wanteds, I'd like to mention Werban, Grot, Meliac, Dreadator, Corax, Dagar, Remlin, Aquata, Besquita, Felca, Melindra, Seeka, the female alien Leader of the Galactic Council, the robots UR & Gleep, the pets Grrr and Clawber, the army builders (both the Primus troopers and the Mutant troopers, as well as the Ana Droids), Andros, and the variants Disks of Doom Skeletor and NA Adam, and yes, of course also the Scientists who were regulars of the show (especially Gepple and Alcon).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Do not forget He-Slave!

I am one of the people who actually collected the NA toy line as a kid, so I really want to see more of those characters instead of obscure television show characters. Spinwit, kayo, Vizor, disks of doom skeletor, etc
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ByThePowerOf... View Post
    I am one of the people who actually collected the NA toy line as a kid, so I really want to see more of those characters instead of obscure television show characters. Spinwit, kayo, Vizor, disks of doom skeletor, etc
    Those whose primary NA referece is/was the Jetlag show may think instead that certain vintage characters (such as Vizar) that only appeared secondarily on the show are more obscure than the regular and/or prominent Jetlag-specific characters (such as Master Sebrian, Drissi & Caz, UR & Gleep, Grrr & Clawber, the Scientists, the Mutant Troopers...). Even Werban (who appeared in 10 episodes, in some of them quite prominently) could be considered more of a toon regular than Vizar (with just 9 episodes).

BTW, I forgot to mention the Gleanons and Galactimytes in my previous message, which I think could/should be accompanied by the release of Queen Crita and a proper Jetlag-accurate version of Ambassador Mara (possibly with alternate swappable toga to make Assistant Mara).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Ok to each their own, and I see you are really into the show and I hope all your favorite characters get made.. But the master of the universe toy line started off as just that, a toy line and the show was basically a giant toy commercial to help sell the line. New Adventures toys weren't obviously as successful as the original masters toys, but they were still fun with some awesome characters and features. I didn't watch the show, but dang I loved those toys. Hopefully Everything gets made
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Same here!
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Looks like it's Sagitar---Let's hope it happens

I could only in good faith vote for Sagitar (of course top want) and Butt Head & Quakke as my favourite of remaining villains.

I do want all the Space mutants, even Crystoll because that's cool and I love prototypes/unused designs/pre-designs but I do not want to vote for all of them because really I just gotta vote what I really expect to see first.

If forced I would add Staghorn next because he really was a cool character in the show as far as that goes, but boy I have always hated his antler headdress. But i know he deserves to be higher in my ranking.

If forced to pick another hero Id give it to Spinwit since he is the only hero character left that made any kind of impression on me from the show. Sure Sebrian is bigger and I know he deserves it, but ugh. Not only did I not care for him in the show, ugh for figure too.

Frankly I'd take NA Teela & NA Sorceress above alot of these choices just because. They were not listed however. Should have been. Got toon designs.

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Of those listed (I see too many Jetlag characters missing from the available options, which don't include Detector, Negatonik and other non-toyline non-Jetlag characters either), I'm particularly looking forward to Crystoll and Drissi & Caz.

Among those not listed, which are a good percentage of my NA most wanteds, I'd like to mention Werban, Grot, Meliac, Dreadator, Corax, Dagar, Remlin, Aquata, Besquita, Felca, Melindra, Seeka, the female alien Leader of the Galactic Council, the robots UR & Gleep, the pets Grrr and Clawber, the army builders (both the Primus troopers and the Mutant troopers, as well as the Ana Droids), Andros, and the variants Disks of Doom Skeletor and NA Adam, and yes, of course also the Scientists who were regulars of the show (especially Gepple and Alcon).
    You know waaaaaaaay too much about NA.

Heroic Warrior
    Love the list, but I really wish you had the NA Silver Sorceress included- she happens to be one of my most-wanted New Adventures characters! I want all of them!

On a slightly unrelated note, I haven't been at the org for a few weeks, and I noticed that, sadly, there's still plenty of NA-bashing going on.
    About that, all I can say is- thank Primus for the 'ignore' feature...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

I voted for all the vintage NA and Master Sebrian (who I didn't want at first but knowing he's essential to the NA faction, he has my support). I would also like NA Teela & DoD Skeletor (one of my favorite Skeletor variants (I prefer this version over TC and DB Skelly!).
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

Spinwit is my next most wanted.
    We need to let Super 7 know right up front that many of us are ALL IN COLLECTORS. We don't want products that are impossible for the average collector to have access to! If there is a He-man product, I want to buy it. Please no chases or con-only exclusives.

Make your voice heard! We DO want Snake Mountain!

I almost forgot the minicomic Sorceress!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    I almost forgot the minicomic Sorceress!

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/..._-_08_full.jpg
    One of THE BEST mini-comic pages from all of MOTU of all time! Yes, I forgot to mention NA Sorceress too! I would like her to have removable techno bird wings too to make stand out and still look like the Sorceress so she may have cross appeal for others as well.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

Now that we have a skinny, robed buck (courtesy of Filmation Evil Seed), is there any reason we can't re-use those parts for Master Sebrian??!?