Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What 12 characters do you want in the 2016 MOTU Classics subscription?

What 12 characters do you want in the 2016 MOTU Classics subscription? (260 choices!)

Hello Everyone,

I created this poll on "Poll Maker" (see the link below) because it allows for more than 35 choices. I tried to list as many characters as possible that I have seen requested on the forums. If you don't see one of your favorites, and it's one you definitely need in 2016, list it in the "other" section. The list contains unannounced, original characters, but doesn't include variants (Snake Armor He-Man), oversized characters (Sagitar), or army builders (Hover Robots). If any character from this poll gets made in 2014/2015, then we will move up the next popular to fill their spot. If you have a gut feeling that a character will get made in 2014/2015, then feel free to NOT vote for them in favor of ones you feel will be held until 2016. It's all up to you.

Please, for the sake of being accurate, limit your choices to only 12. Think of it as filling all twelve monthly slots and build your dream subscription.

I will keep this poll open for 2 weeks. Lets try and get as many people to vote as possible. The more people that vote, the more accurate the information.

http://goo.gl/rCfKXD
    Last edited by King Tamusk; February 22, 2014 at 09:18pm.

Heroic Warrior Zodak's new shoes's Avatar
    I voted. One that I never see get much attention in the forums is Dark Dream. That could be a great figure that could play a significant role in the overall story.
    Satma needs to happen. I will mow your lawn for life, Scott.

Please, don't vote for variants. This is meant for "original" character monthly slots. Thank you!

I voted! There were a lot of great choices, but I voted for Other - Light Spinner.
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

Great poll!
    TOP 44 WANTS
    VINTAGE:Peekablue/Dragstor/Perfuma/Saurod
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/
    Andros/Hoove/Quakke/Vizar/Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Sunder/Twiggets/Masque/Dylamug/Vultak/Granita/Malektha
    200X:Veena/Miro/Hawke/Prahvus/EvilSeed/Illumina/Ceratus
    MISC:Lodar/Delora/Dare/MaskOfPowerDemons/LtAndra

Ugh, I apologize for missing Imp. With so many characters to choose from, the little guy got away from me.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Ugh, I apologize for missing Imp. With so many characters to choose from, the little guy got away from me.
    It's Ok....I expect we'll see him this year or next. I voted. Great Poll King Tamusk!

No Twiggets?! For shame!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Looks like I missed Sharella too. I thought I had her in there but I accidentally put Shezar twice. Please, if you want Sharella or Imp, or Queen Elmora, use the "other" option. Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    No Twiggets?! For shame!
    Twiggets seemed more like a multi-pack, and I left out things like that or army builders. I didn't put the Meteorbs either.

Great poll! Still so many great characters to keep this line going for a while
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

With a poll like this, there needs to be some sort of visual reference to every character, whether you made an image with all of the characters represented in some media, or linked to some sort of visual index. I like the Idea of the poll though find it hard to vote when I don't know most of these characters or what they look like. What If I don't know someone that looks amazing?

Great idea making this poll. I added Masks of power demons that I think they're missing in the list.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Very nice King Tamusk! Let's make 2016 a even more brilliant year than "All star ones".

Ceratus
    Dare (He-Ro)
    Despara
    Evilseed
    Hawke
    Illumina
    King Miro
    Kulatak Elder
    Oracle
    Red Beast
    Sharella
    Veena

However, I don't want them in '2016'. I want them NOW, and a good half of them have NO REASON to be pushed back that far. Especially some of the MYP characters (Veena, Evilseed). Some of these should have been done a long time ago.

1. Dare
    2. Skeleteen
    3. Bandwidth
    4. Great Black Wizard
    5. Red Shadow
    6. Fang-Or
    7. Hunga the Harpy
    8. Karg
    9. Songster
    10. Gleedle
    11. Horde Mummy
    12. Bubblor

PS. I didn't vote Evilseed, Vultak, Dylamug, Kittrina, or Lizard-man, because those should be included in some capacity in 2015. Especially for Dylamug and Vultak, because Horde = $$$
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Voted. What a great idea! I really hope Mattel takes a moment to review this when planning 2016.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    very interesting poll king and very good initiative
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Voted. Great poll.

I will just say that I didn't select Evilseed because I think we will see him before 2016.

I am amazed guys like Fang-Or get so much support despite being so new to the mythos. I am impressed!
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Great poll, wish Imp was on since he is now my most wanted but I am hopeful we will see him sooner than later.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Chef Allen is getting more votes than Calix? Riot!

I could not in good faith vote for Evilseed or Crita because they have to be comming in 14 or 15. Otherwise they are top o' the list.

I'm pretty happy with who is top choices outside of the ones I voted on.

I think it's evident that NA needs to be the next Minisub in 2015. I think that is a forgone conclusion, but that would not only fill some much needed gap...filling, but also free up spots for other characters in polls like this.

It's the non Vintage MOTU/POP/NA that people want most that interests me. Glad to see some Son of He-Man recognition. And Despara. Truly she is the Horde Adora that always should have been.

Now for the couple of variants I still want that do not go on this list. LIke Filmation Hordak, Slime Pit He-Man, and Vintage Toy Catra. All Horde, weird.

And for the bigger things that do not go on the list, like Sagitar & Clawdeen.

Voted! Interesting results thus far:

1. Evilseed - 54
    2=Lizard Man - 44
    2=Granita - 44
    4. Crita - 43
    5. Hunga the Harpy - 41

Toyguru take note!
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Yea, I am sorry I missed Imp, but I think it's a pretty safe bet that he will be included in 2014/2015. I mean, it's IMP! HAHA.

I'd say characters like Evilseed and Lizard Man are a shoe-in for 2014/2015 as well. Both are mentioned often by Scott, the 4H, and the forums. I'd hope Crita would be in 2015 also, as she is definitely the most wanted NA/Jetlag character right now. Granita was trademarked, so I wouldn't doubt it if they have plans for her, too. So, out of the top 5, I'd say we have a very good chance of at least 4 being made before 2016.

The surprise for me has been Hunga. She's kicking butt!

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    No surprise about the current top 5.

Voted, and yesh I am among those voting for Chef Allen. :P

Primarily vintage NA voting for me, aside from tha Chef.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Made my votes mainly Na besides Calix
    My top 12....1 Dragstor, 2 Rotar, 3 Twistoid, 4 Perfuma, 5 Peekaboo, 6 Hoove, 7 Tuskador, 8 Kayo, 9 Lizzor 10 Lordar, 11 Darius, 12 Calix

I voted, and added Sludge Man...
    Aidan Cross- Official Website
    The Bacillus- my band's official website
    Excavating the 80s- my blog on unsung bands of the 80s