Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Queen Angella and Multi Bot pictures- Were they legitimate?

Queen Angella and Multi Bot pictures- Were they legitimate?

When we were in desperate need to get the 2015 sub all of a sutton leaked pictures of Queen Angella and than even the Multi Bot heads appeared and i think those pictures helped a lot but since than nothing happened.

No further informations. On Matty i asked about them and i got the answer:

No figures of Queen Angella or MultiBot have been official revealed by Mattel for Classics.

So iīm asking myself were those pictures legitimate?
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

The leaks weren't official reveals, so that's probably all they mean.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Well they said the same thing about Eldor prototype that came out before sdcc. Mattel doesn't comment on figures until they are officially released, so I guess we won't know until that happens

No way to know for sure right now, Mattel usually doesn't comment on leaked pictures. The next reveals will probably happen around Power Con time. Even then, we know these two are in the sub one way or another.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

I'm completely convinced those were legit photos.

I hope those pictures we saw showed the real prototypes. I liked what i saw.

Itīs just that next week would have been the Power-Con and even though Mattel wouldnīt have attended i thought releases were planned so there must have been plans for available prototype figure which would have been shown there by the FOUR HORSEMEN as much as i recall.

I just hoped someone on here had gotten further informations about those two…

Well, guess we simply have to wait
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    Multi-Bot could be questionable, but that Angella was either a darn good custom or it was a leaked reveal.
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    No way to know for sure right now, Mattel usually doesn't comment on leaked pictures. The next reveals will probably happen around Power Con time. Even then, we know these two are in the sub one way or another.
    PC was cancelled.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

I would assume they were real, not having a reason to think otherwise. In any case, we know both figures are coming and will get official reveals soon enough.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    PC was cancelled.
    Which is why the next reveals will probably happen around Power Con time, instead of at Power Con.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    On Matty i asked about them and i got the answer:

No figures of Queen Angella or MultiBot have been official revealed by Mattel for Classics.

....kind of like how those Doomsday Unleashed photos weren't real too.

Heroic Warrior
    Can someone tell me where said pictures are?

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    I sit here in my Masters of the Universe boxers helping a fellow fan! Now off to bed!

Quote Originally Posted by Class316 View Post
    Can someone tell me where said pictures are?
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-He-s-amazing!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...our-sub!!-Lol!
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Anyone else get the feeling it was the horsemen who leaked them trying to help the sub go through?

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderPuncher View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling it was the horsemen who leaked them trying to help the sub go through?
    From a fan perspective it was a smart move and those pictures showed a lot but not really that much so yes, if it were the FOUR HORSEMEN they are even more amazing than i already think they are.

From a legal perspective i think it could be a risky thing to do and if they were behind those leaks they will never ever admit to that and they shouldnīt. As great as those picture were and totally needed at that time they are not worth to lose a job over

Queen Angella looks legit but Multi-Bot looks like a custom to me.

My feeling was the Angella pic was legit.

This is more or less how I envisioned Angella to look, especially after Glimmer was released, and this design makes the most sense to me. I certainly hope this is how she will look, as I want her to have her filmation/style guide look.

It also makes sense that she has already been sculpted, as the wing tease at SDCC suggests she would the very next reveal in the sequence of 2015 anyway.

As for Multi-bot, well it seems he would easily correspond with the same slot Battle Lion had this year, so therefore wouldn't be much further down the future reveals path. Although the pic of him was less convincing to me.

Hope we do get some reveals at Powercon time.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    From a fan perspective it was a smart move and those pictures showed a lot but not really that much so yes, if it were the FOUR HORSEMEN they are even more amazing than i already think they are.

From a legal perspective i think it could be a risky thing to do and if they were behind those leaks they will never ever admit to that and they shouldnīt. As great as those picture were and totally needed at that time they are not worth to lose a job over
    Amen. If it was them I say let them be silent heroes to the fans

I'd say the Angella one probably was a leak.

Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    PC was cancelled.
    He said they'd be revealed around Power Con time, not that they'd be revealed AT the now-canceled Power Con. I agree, I bet we will probalby get official reveals of Angella and Multi-Bot (and possibly the May figure?) around the time Power Con would have been. Perhaps through email or the Matty site.
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker

Multi-Bot: legit

Angella (blurry face and semi-full shot): legit

Angella (boob shots): bad photoshops - zoom in - super easy to tell.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Multi-Bot: legit

Angella (blurry face and semi-full shot): legit

Angella (boob shots): bad photoshops - zoom in - super easy to tell.
    I actually donīt know what you mean by bad photoshop… but that shot reminded me on how Mattel teased Gilmmer when she was revealed. The first slide we saw was her chest area so it just follows a pattern…?
    Last edited by Niki; September 8, 2014 at 11:56am.

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    Mattel either leaked these or at least were totally fine that they were leaked.

I would say how I know, but then they would..... wait, I hear someone coming up behind m
    Last edited by Midwinter; September 7, 2014 at 04:29pm.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    Mattel either leaked these or at least were totally fine that they were leaked.

I would say how I know, but then they would..... wait, I hear someone coming up behind m
    Nice of that person to let you hit "post reply".

Truthfully though, I thought they looked OK, but nothing amazing. Maybe clear shots will look better.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    He said they'd be revealed around Power Con time, not that they'd be revealed AT the now-canceled Power Con. I agree, I bet we will probalby get official reveals of Angella and Multi-Bot (and possibly the May figure?) around the time Power Con would have been. Perhaps through email or the Matty site.
    true, but saying around could imply he was not aware of said cancelling and i was merely being informative.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK