Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Official Laser Light He-Man/Skeletor Speculation and Discussion Thread

I don't see much point to either of these variants.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Not bad, but TRU Skeletor didn't have a cape...Do you mean Keldor's?

The further into this line we get, the more I want it ALL! Bring these two on!
    LOL.. Yes, my bad... I have Keldor's cape on my TRU Skeletor.

I like the idea of NA He-man and Skeletor having swappable parts to make these figures. Skeletor would be especially useful for this. I really hope when he and/or NA Skeletor comes out he has a newly-sculpted torso with the awesome bionic implants included. That was one of my favorite parts.

Heroic Warrior

Will LL figs happen ?

Maybe they would have sound bytes too (laser firing up , laser shooting , Skelly/HM dialogue......I'd like a darker voice for Skelly)
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Heroic Warrior
    Given the fact that the guys at Matty's don't want to add any action feature, I guess we should more focus along the lines of glow in the dark sword/staff for the laser light figures.

And even if (and that's a pretty big "if") they added the light action feature, how much more would we have to pay for such a figure in times of an economic crisis ?

I'm sorry: as much as I'd want the light action feature to be present on these figures, I don't see it happening any time soon... Also, I wonder if we'll ever see these figures. After all, they're just variants, and there are still plenty of unique vintage characters to be released first. And with the supposedly limited 2014 line, that doesn't leave much room for variants, I'm afraid.

I'd love to have them in the line. The don't need electronics. Skeletor could have light piped eyes, He-Man's sword could have an accessory that slides over the blade that looks like a burst of lightning. It should be a 2-pack, and I mainly want it to happen because I recently had to part with my original pair.

Make it happen, Mattel!
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

I thought I read awhile back that they were not a priority because the designs were to the NA ones
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

They probably cannot submit items with electronics to Europe (at least if Ghostbusters line is any indication), and portion of subscribers are from there. Would be more trouble than worth for Mattel. I would be fairly certain on answer "they will not do it" with possible exception of some sort of convention exclusive.

I'd love LL Skeletor to happen, with either traslucent/glow-in-the-dark or actual lights, but only IF the latter would be available to Europe!!
    GozzoMan, Heroic Cherry Picker

I really want the LL figures in MOTUC since the vintage figures are so hard to come by. I really want Laser Power He-Man to come with an alternate Dolph Lundgren head. Somehow they got Val Kilmer into the MOTUC line so why not Dolph? If I had to choose, I'd rather have Laser Light Skeletor over NA Skeletor. Then make Disks of Doom Skeletor as the official NA Skeletor variant.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    I made a support thread for these figures, like I said before, I'd rather see them made sooner than later, both are amongst my most wanted
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Although not ideal for foreign customers, I think a LL two pack at SDCC would be optimum. They could include the electronics and not have to worry about the sub. I really don't understand the electronic cost concern though. I see $2 candies with spinny lit up parts..for $2. These are $25 each toys, so $50 for a 2 pack. They should be able to get a lit up sword. Star Wars just came out with some light up lightsabers on a $10 figure. Matty could do it if they wanted to. There is a light up LPS right now for $8. Come on!

That would be he ultimate 2pack, even better than horde troopers

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I would love to have them in my collection. Sadly, I don't think it will happen.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

It's pretty impossible to predict at this point, with the future of the line uncertain. I'd love to have them but I'd guess that they're a low priority, as (IMO) they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac:3173435
    I would love to have them in my collection. Sadly, I don't think it will happen.
    Laser figures are a must! So far the only universe of motu not rendered in this classics line. I am confident these will show in late 2013 or 2014

I think the question seems incomplete. TG said that every vintage figure is on the possible list, how and when is the real question!
    If you are referring to the laser feature, I don't see how mattel is not able to add a led and two small batteries. Hasbro was able to do that with transformers prime!
    Anyway with or without laser feature, I think we will have them.

Heroic Warrior
    Heh , if they can make Wun-Darr they can make LL figs too , WB HM is a variant too.....your point is moot

I'd love for Erwin to record some dialogue for LL HM , it will never happen but I really wish that it could !!!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Will LL figs happen ?

I certainly hope so! I want the line to encompass everything that has come before........ and beyond!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    A convention 2 pack would be nice, and I'd be fine with them using parts from NA Skeletor or whatever.

They can almost just have translucent parts and be done with it. Maybe make sense of that backpack He-Man is wearing. Like, before MAA perfected the mechanical power sword, He-Man lugged that pack around to help harness the power.

And the opposite might be true for Skele. His evil nature maybe made it difficult to utilize the power of Grayskull, so he mixes technology with magic to make it happen, later finding a way to do without. It would be a neat progressional piece, and with just slight parts of techno virus in there (not too much though, it's not that cool), we could get a better understanding of how these characters are living in an age where they are looking to uncovered technologies of the past and new discoveries in magic as they constantly need to one-up each other.

Having only ever owned a MOC LL Skele, and not even holding one loose in my hand (I've never seen LP He-Man with my own eyes actually), I'd love to see these make it into the mix. They are legendary already, so some powerful backstory, even if convoluted, would be cool, too.

Heroic Warrior
    Let's see a LL Skelly/HM origin stories comic as a bonus , maybe an alternative Dolph head too

Heroic Warrior
    Id pay 50$ for it.

The truth is when I got LL Skelly MOC I was mesmerized by his high tech look and prolly looked at it for 15 mins in awe , it was *that* cool and one of my fav variants for sure

Erwin as HM sound byte : "Impressive.....but you see I come prepared too !"

Dolph as HM sb : "Its always been between us !"

*laser sword is turned on , a booming noise*
    Last edited by Wonder Bread He-Man; January 18, 2013 at 03:45pm.

I'd also love a convention 2 pack later down the road. I would prefer that they be separate from any NA versions.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Would be cool if they used electronics with these two and made a special package like they did for KGS.

Then it would be like, the line ends twice as awesome as it started

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    Would be cool if they used electronics with these two and made a special package like they did for KGS.

Then it would be like, the line ends twice as awesome as it started

Yea that would be so great if they did that
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$